14.8.11

ANGEL NUMBER 313


Number 313 is made up of the attributes and vibrations of number 3 and number 1, with number 3 appearing twice, doubling and amplifying its’ influences.  Number 3 resonates with growth, expansion and the principles of increase, creativity, spontaneity, broad-minded thinking, self-expression and communication, encouragement and assistance, talents and skills.  Number 3 often indicates that the Ascended Masters are around you, assisting when asked. The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. They are helping you to find peace, clarity and love within.  Number 1 brings with it the attributes of self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition, new beginnings and a fresh approach.  It also relates to motivation, striving forward and progress and tells us that we create our own experiences with our intentions, thoughts and beliefs.  This makes 313 the number of optimism, enthusiasm, communication, creativity and expansion.

Angel Number 313 is a message from your angels that the strong connection you have with the angelic realm and the Ascended Masters is assisting you with staying positive, light and optimistic about your life.  Pay close attention to your intuition and inner-wisdom as you are being angelically guided towards the next steps along your path.  Trust the messages and promptings and take positive action with confidence and enthusiasm.  It is time to live your truths and express yourself with clarity, purpose and love.  Be a positive light to others.

Angel Number 313 is an indication from your angels that they are helping you to gain a positive and optimistic outlook and are helping to empower you so that you can walk your chosen path with confidence and grace.  Be prepared to expand and develop your personal spirituality in new and exciting ways and look for opportunities to creatively express yourself from the heart.  Use your natural interests, talents and personality to bring joy and upliftment to others.
  
The repeating Angel Number 313 indicates that you are surrounded by loving, positive energies.  Make the most of these wonderfully auspicious energies and use them creatively to your advantage, and to the advantage of others.

Number 313 also relates to number 7 (3+1+3=7) and Angel Number 7.

See also:  
Repeating 3’s and 1’s  (311, 313, 331 etc)
Angel Number 311
Angel Number 331

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers
BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT
ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne





8 comments:

  1. I woke up at 3:13 am after having cryed my eyes out praying to God and the Angels!! I woke up with the feeling to look this number up and this is what I found. Thanking God , Jesus and the Angels!!! Feeling loved and so happy to know I am being guided!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful number of creativity and expression of love, im so blessed to find the meaning of it here as I always do. I gave $313 to my brother to share the love with him. and 313 keeps appearing and ive jsut been told the door to express my creativity in physical is arriving , Fashion Design yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 313 always appears in front of and i am following this number for the past 2 or 3 years even if i didnt want to this number appears in the form of time number plates file or folder no whatever but it comes to me My birthdate is 31 and my girlfrends date is 13 i need a better view on this number help me out through this if you can .......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcus 6 letters divide by 2=3 birthday 3-13-1990 my son jayden 6 letters divide by 2=3 birthday 11-13-2012 he was a premie. Suppose birth date. 12-12-12 my brother died when he was 13 his basketball jersey number was 33 add 31333 power of 13

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was staying in a hotel room in Mexico while i was watching two and a half men. In the show Charlie goes to see a woman, and the apartment number the woman was at 313. The hotel room I was staying at 313.I kid you not, this number keeps appearing everywhere I go, gas prices, when I look at the watch, the locker I get at the gym. I went to target two weeks ago and the bill 313. Is it that i am looking for the number and everything is just a coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No such this as coincidences my friend.

      Delete
  6. By the way this all started last year 2013, nothing like this has ever happened to me. I thought it was a bad luck number because y father told me he had cancer on 12-31-13.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Namaste. Never be afraid to ask the ascended masters for assistance. They have already mastered the physical realm and are always ready and willing. Ho'oponopono.

    ReplyDelete