Sunday, September 16, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1203

Number 1203 resonates with the qualities of number 1 blended with the attributes of number 2 and the energies of number 3. Number 1 promotes new beginnings and starting anew, motivation and taking action, striving forward and progress, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition. Number 1 also relates to creating our own realities by our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 2 resonates with service to others, diplomacy and compromise, balance, flexibility and adaptability, duality, encouragement, support and kindness. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and serving your life purpose and soul mission. Number 0 resonates with the vibrations of eternity and infinity, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. The number 0 stands for potential and/or choice and is a message to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects and is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail. It suggests that you listen to your intuition and higher-self as this is where you will find your answers. Number 0 amplifies and magnifies the vibrations and attributes of the number it appears with. Number 3 adds self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, skills and talents, friendliness and sociability, growth, expansion and the principles of increase. Number 3 also carries the vibrations of the Ascended Masters. It indicates that the Ascended Masters are around you, assisting when asked. The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. They are helping you to find peace, clarity and love within.  

Number 1 encourages you to step forward and start something new, different and life-changing. Number 2 sets you on your life course with balance, faith and ability, number 0 supports your spiritual enlightenment, and number 3 sees expansion of concepts and life-themes, and expressing and communicating from your authentic self.  

Angel Number 1203 is a message that your faith, positive attitude and prayers are holding you in a very positive light and your wishes may be granted with abundance manifested through your positive energies. Be grateful for your abundance and blessings and use them to pursue your passions and life purpose.

If feeling any doubts or fears about which actions to take, ask for guidance and assistance from the angels and listen to your intuition and inner-wisdom. Know that you have all that you need within to achieve your goals and aspirations ... you just have to make the choices to do so, and take the appropriate actions. Have faith and trust in yourself, your angels and the Ascended Masters.  

Number 1203 can also be seen as number 6 (1+2+0+3=6) and Angel Number 6.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me



19 comments:

  1. I've been seeing a lot of combinations of the numbers 0 1 2 3 lately. Really a lot, especially the last couple of days. I used to think they were a positive sign, but today I was in a big car accident (my car is totall loss) and so now I wonder if I've been reading these numbers wrong... Because I felt something was happening due to the numerous number combinations lately, but I thought it was a positive thing... OMG! While writing this message my internet browser just shut down, and the clock showed 03:21. This is really starting to freak me out! Can you please help me understand the message of this number sequence

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always see the numbers 1203, sometimes 1204 ... but I have no goals or aspirations, so I do not understand at all! I suppose you would have to believe in order for this to mean something, but thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting, those are the numbers I always see, well I started about a year ago. 1203 or 1204. Hmm

      Delete
  3. My house number 1203 what does this mean about the house

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See: What Your House Number Means
      http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com/2010/10/numerology-what-your-house-number-means.html

      Your house number reduces to number 6 (1+2+0+3=6)

      Blessings,
      Joanne Walmsley

      Delete
  4. I always see the numbers 1203 . At first I thought it was cool because my birthday date is 1203 but now I keep seeing that number .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me tooo!!!!! I see it on the back of trucks and time on my phone we are gifted

      Delete
    2. Me too , my birthday is 1203 as well 🙈

      Delete
  5. My birthday is 1203 too and i see that number all the time when i look at the time or total cost on receipt ect

    ReplyDelete
  6. My birthday is 1203 too and i see that number all the time when i look at the time or total cost on receipt ect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! I keep waking up at 12:03 and look at my clock. My birthday is 1203 too. Today I got a receipt for 1203. This combination of numbers is appearing more often in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Immensely blessed and grateful now and always !!!
    Love ,peace and light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply amazing. When I first started I had a medium come out of nowhere to give me a message. It was about loved ones who departed suddenly. This was about 6weeks ago, a few days later a customer of mine told me almost exact same phrase I heard from the medium ‘the phoenix’ (I’m part Native American) I’ve been waking up at 11:11 or looking at the clock and was very depressed. I was told they are behind me always and that I had gifts. Then I found this site to see what that message was about (wake up call from your angels) and since then I’ve been on a spiritual journey where I have seen spirit and constantly got goosebumps all over (angels wings) buzzing all over my body which is maybe the hardest thing to get used to hahaa

    But this stuff is very real and you don’t have to know how or why but just have faith and trust and ask for guidance! I believe I found my calling. After getting a bunch of numbers about growth and using my gifts today I got this one after reading a book about healing shaman. I closed my eyes and I asked my spirit guide/angels if this was my calling I trust they will show me the way and I will gladly serve and to please show me a sign and they pointed to a clock. When I opened my eyes it was 12:03 and I got the answer I needed

    Thank you Joanne for all your hard work and dedication. I still may be closed minded if it wasn’t for you.


    Nothing but love to all you soul travelers.


    -Jason - California

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen!!!
    Immensly blessed and Grateful!!!
    Thank you for this reminder Angels and thank you Joanne!!!♡♡♡
    Blessings to every one!!!
    Love,peace and Light to all!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't thank you enough!! God is so great and lives in all of us, all the time. God bless all of you. Namaste. 🙏😇

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been seeing 1203 for quite some time and even more lately. This is also my birthday. I see this on the gasoline trucks, clocks and so on. Now I'm even more intrigued on what my life's purpose is or what talents I may have. I'll be 38 in a few months and I'm still lost on what I am suppose to be or doing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amén vida mía, te adoro mi amor😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete