29.9.12

ANGEL NUMBER 1219


Number 1219 is made up of the vibrations of number 1 (appearing twice, magnifying its energies) and the attributes of number 1 and number 9.  Number 1 brings its influences of creation and new beginnings, striving forward and progress, achievement and success, inspiration, motivation and attainment.  Number 1 encourages us to take positive action and tells us that we create our realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions.   Number 2 relates to the attributes of duality, balance and harmony, relationships and partnerships, adaptability and diplomacy, receptivity, attention to detail and decisiveness.  Number 2 also relates to serving and fulfilling your life purpose and soul mission.  Number 9 resonates with leading by positive example, lightworking, philanthropy and humanitarianism, problem solving, generosity and benevolence. Number 9 also relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, karma and the Spiritual Law of Karma.  Number 1219 is a ‘humanitarian’ vibration and your angels ask you to be of service to others through serving your Divine Life Purpose.

Angel Number 1219 prompts you to be open to receiving and accepting your ‘good’, which may appear in the form of new opportunities, new projects and ideas and starting afresh.  Ensure that all that you do is in alignment with your spiritual truths and soul purpose, which involves being of service to humanity.  Have faith and trust in the angels, and if feeling any fears or doubts simply ask your angels for guidance and support.

Angel Number 1219 is a message from your angels that you are to fully pursue your spiritual purpose at this time in your life and may be suggesting that you begin your own spiritually-based practice and/or career.  Ask your angels for guidance and assistance in regards to the steps to take to achieve your goals and aspirations.

Angel Number 1219 asks you to stay focused upon your Divine life path and soul purpose and trust that in doing so you are teaching others by being a living example.  Your angels ask you to use your manifesting tools and talents to create opportunities to connect, share and teach others.

Number 1219 relates to number 4 (1+2+1+9=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers
BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT
ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne


7 comments:

  1. Iv'e been seeing 1219 a lot. I was born on Dec. 19th so I felt that it was a reminder of my birth. New beginnings, new life, and new opportunities. I'm thrilled that your explanation affirmed that. It gives my confirmation that I am on the right path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same with me Cheryl! I was seeing 1219 a lot, as well and also born on December 19th. Wow, i guess this was my message then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I' also been seeing 1219 , I was too born on Dec.19, this def. resonates with me because I've been on an awakening process for a couple of months now

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and what you are to do and achieve in your lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was born on Dec 19th as well. I had no idea so many people shared my birthday! I see 1219 & 1229 every day. I also see the :19, :29, :39, :49, & :59 of hours daily, especially the :29 & :39. 11 is another number I see frequently. I'm not sure what these mean, other than I am a lightworker and I need to let go of something in my past (not sure what). I'm anxiously awaiting more guidance from my angels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I share ur bday also :)

      Delete
  6. These numbers pursued me many years.So grateful for them.Uplifting.My birthday is 1219 as well but I was receiving numbers way before then.When my thoughts veer off into material things.1219 often shows up.More importantly Angels are real. In 2003 an Angel visited me by a strange fluorescent green light from then to now.I see all kind of manifestations. I see why they call God Lord of Host.He's Lord over a Host of Angels.That Angel was Gabriel and we spoke through each others mind.No lip movement.Powerful moment.God Bless.Just remember your not crazy.These numbers pursued you.

    ReplyDelete