Sunday, September 30, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1223


Number 1223 resonates with the compilation of the qualities of number 1 blended with the attributes of the number 2 and the energies of number 3. Number 1 promotes new beginnings and starting anew, motivation and taking action, striving forward and progress, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition. Number 1 also relates to creating your own realities by your thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 2 resonates with duality, service to others, diplomacy and compromise, balance, flexibility and adaptability, support, encouragement and kindness. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and serving your life purpose and soul missionNumber 3 adds self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, skills and talents, friendliness and sociability, growth, expansion and the principles of increase. Number 3 also carries the vibrations of the Ascended Masters. It indicates that the Ascended Masters are around you, assisting when asked. The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. They are helping you to find peace, clarity and love within.  

Number 1 encourages you to step forward and start something new, different and life-changing. Number 2 (appearing twice) sets you on your course of action with balance, faith and ability. Number 3 sees expansion of concepts and life-themes, and encourages self-expression and communication from your authentic self.  

If feeling any doubts or fears about which actions to take, ask for guidance and assistance from the angels and listen to your intuition and inner-wisdom. Know that you have all that you need within to achieve your goals and aspirations ... you just have to make the choices to do so, and take the appropriate actions. Have faith and trust in yourself, your angels and the Ascended Masters.  

Angel Number 1223 encourages you to have faith, trust and belief in your intuition and intuitive messages and prompts. Be open to guidance from the angels and the Ascended Masters, and trust your inner-wisdom and feelings, then take positive action as guided.

Angel Number 1223 encourages you to use your natural skills, talents and abilities to fully pursue, serve and fulfill your life purpose and soul mission.

Number 1223 relates to number 8 (1+2+2+3=8) and Angel Number 8.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


26 comments:

  1. Thank you Divine Masters, and Joanne!! I am in that place now ... being my authentic self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Great information, easy to understand and thoughtfully written. Light and love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure this just changed my life

    ReplyDelete
  4. im about to commit suicide, because i keep seeing numbers telling to star something anew, to follow my soul mission and divine mission but i have no way of doing so, i have no money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello friend do not have such harmful thoughts. Starting a new doesn't need to involve money. Your ascended masters may just be asking you to set a new path for yourself. Which could come in many forms. Just change your way of thinking if you say you have no money than you won't you have to speak what you want into existence and truly feel it and believe it. Departing this world won't help you achieve your soul mission. Which in my opinion.if you are seeing these numbers it's because I'm sure they know your destined for some thing far greater.
      I send you love peace and happiness friend Namaste

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure where you are now or what's going on, but I hope you are okay.

      Delete
    3. Higher Self stays on the thought Love. Love live live repeat.
      "Money don't change a thing, the right love does"
      "Don't be poor" (Hilton, P, 2015).

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Your soul mission does not require money. If there is something you need ,then ask and they will bring it to you or help you get it. Ask and leave it in their hands. Its amazing.

      Delete
    6. Hi there, Hope you are doing fine. Hope you came out the other end♥️
      With love from Africa.
      Gonza Gwamagobe

      Delete
  5. Hi Unknown. I feel you. Ask God to be close to you and give you answers, hope and strength. Don't end your life here, you are much needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Immensely blessed and grateful!!!
    Love,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all are blessings and its Great 2 be blessed Thank u 4 everything Yashua is happy 4 us cause of my faith and yours also yall prays are about to be answered in a blink of a eye 1love

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see 1223 all the time. To the point where it is really bothering me. The other thing is these numbers are my birthday. I know I need change in my life. But I have literally lost all my family. (my mom, my dad, my cousin, my grandmother.) My support circle is gone, I have fear to move forward. Because the support is not there like I would want it be. Like it used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are all a piece of the same, Chynna. We are here. We love you, we support you. Trust what is within you, it knows the best way to move forward. Happy Birthday <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. this number and 1222 came to me today. I know you're my lightworker Joanne. One day I'll be able to contribute back to you. Prayers for you until then so you may continue blessing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m always seeing this number on a clock and also my birthday is 1223

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you 🙏😇💗. Love, light and Joy. 🙏🥰💞

    ReplyDelete
  13. ME DEEPEST BLESSING AND PRAISE TO THE ANGELS AND MASTERS WITH ME ON MY JOURNEY. THANK YOU ALL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you...Grateful always!!! 😇🙏🥰

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Divine Masters, and Joanne!! I am in that place now ... being my authentic self.
    I have come to change the world and help my country

    ReplyDelete
  16. Forever and always grateful for every timely reminder. thank you...🙏🎶😇🥰🎶😇😜

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Joanne, I think you’re great I started praying after going through hell. There were 11’s everywhere I’m 29/11 since then I don’t get one angel number I get so many telling me to start a love/spiritually based business and that I am to use my light working skills. I no other 29/11 that has happened to them I have got every 1111-9999 737, 7I7, 959, 1122, 1133, 808, 818,1144,1155.etc is this normal? I don’t mean to get them it’s not just on the clock I feel like I have a mission from God. I don’t feel special I’m not saying that I have been through a lot what do you suggest. I think you are the best I get so many 🙏💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there fellow empath friend. It's the same for me, every single time I pick up my phone it's an angel number on clock. Our guardian angels are trying to get a message through to us and fast because time is of the essence and running out do to speak maybe? Not sure. But definitely humanity needs us all to do our parts to save mother 🌎 earth❤💫🙌may we all fulfill our prophecy in the name of the trinity. Thank you yahweh

      Delete