Sunday, September 30, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1228


Number 1228 is a blend of the vibrations of number 1 with the energies of number 2 (appearing twice, magnifying its influences) and the attributes of number 8. Number 1 brings its vibrations of creation, fresh starts and new beginnings, positivity and open-mindedness, attainment, and stepping forth to achieve fulfilment and success. Number 1 tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and action. Number 2 resonates with faith and trust, grace and gratitude, mediation and co-operation, intuition and initiative, finding balance and harmony, duality, and serving your Divine life purpose and soul missionNumber 8 adds its influences of manifesting abundance and prosperity, personal authority and business acumen, giving and receiving, self-confidence and inner-strength, inner-wisdom, and achieving success. Number 8 also resonates with the concept of karma and the Universal Spiritual Law of Karma.

Angel Number 1228 is a message from your angels that you need to believe that you are worthy of receiving success, abundance and prosperity into your life, and know that it is your Divine birthright. Do not be afraid to step out of your comfort zone in order to achieve your goals and aspirations. Have faith that you have all you need to attain your desires, whatever they may be.

Angel Number 1228 is a message to maintain faith and trust and allow yourself to receive with grace and gratitude. Being thankful and appreciative of the rewards and blessings reaped from karmic work well done in the past will manifest a continuous and steady flow of abundance and prosperity in your life. Remember, the more you have, the more you have to give.

Angel Number 1228 may also indicated that a door is about to close for you, and your angels are assuring you intuitively that another is about to open. Trust that the angels are guiding you towards and through new doors of opportunity, and these doors are leading to the next steps along your spiritual path and life purpose

Trust the guidance from the angels and follow your intuitive directions with faith and trust in your actions.

Rejoice in life’s abundance and appreciate all that you have. Accept your blessings graciously.

Number 1228 relates to number 4 (1+2+2+8=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

33 comments:

  1. I had a dream about the repitition of 21. I think this means I am going in the right direction. It has me wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Information about numbers appearing in your dreams can be found at:

    http://psychicjoanne.hubpages.com/hub/NUMEROLOGY-meaningofnumbersindreams

    Blessings,

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 🙏

      Delete
    2. Thank you. 🙏12.28pm time on TV screen .

      Delete
  3. My birthday is 12/28. I see this number everywhere around me all the time. Thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome my birthday is 12/28 and every time I look at the clock its 12/28

      Delete
    2. My birthday is also 12/28. The same thing happens when I look at the clock.

      Delete
    3. Same for me. 12/28 birthday and every time I look at the clock it will be 12:28 never 12:29, nor 12:30.. I always look right at that time. How crazy.

      Delete
    4. Me too I see it sometimes twice a day

      Delete
    5. wow,my bday is 12/28 too and I see that number on the clock all the time!

      Delete
    6. It's my birthday as well and I see it on my car clock, appliances clock, alexa, my phone, etc. It happens very often in a week. It's never off a minute - 12:28 exactly, everytime

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the Angel:number information. To makes sense to me and I appreciate what I am learning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome message!!! On point !!!
    I am worthy & appreciative of all the blessing in my life and the ones that are yet to come!!! ♡♡♡
    Thank you Angels and thank you Joanne!!! Stay blessed people , As we all are !!!
    Love,health,peace and light to all !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was told the numbers 12-28-3 Are relevant in.my life right now. I don't know what that means. Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMEN!!!🎈Grateful for every reminder!!!🎈🍀❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom passed on 12/28/1988 it has not stopped. If I look it's 12/28 on the clock I will see it once in pm or am or both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a little hello 👋 from your momma and the Universe, and your angels, reminding you you're never alone and always loved

      Delete
  9. My mother passed 12/28/1988 I see it in am or pm or both. Sometimes twice. Sometimes it skips. But always seen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joshua 1:5,6

    "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for this reminder, its well needed, I consistently need to know I'm not alone here on this earth and that the Divine Realm and heaven above is with me ,I'm graciously appreciated. #1Fan Angels

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see 12:28 at some times during my week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grateful for this timely reminder.🙏❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you dear Joanne and angels.
    I might know my worth but yet I don’t feel I’m worthy... :..(
    However I’m working hard to heal myself.
    Beautiful words and message.
    You so much helped me during my awakening dear Joanne.
    It was 2012 and I was completely lost loosing my mind alone in a foreign country... seeing 228 everywhere... finally I google it and finding your blog was like a fresh glass of water in the middle of the dessert.
    May God bless you dear for all your time and work, that you so freely give to humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Been seeing it for yrs now...now I'm starting to know what it means and not just a coincidence

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful message...Thank you I accept my blessings graciously, and I am truly grateful for blessings I have now, and blessings that I will yet receive... 🙏😇🥰 Grateful for every timely reminder to allow myself to receive blessings from the universe, I am worthy, and it is my birth right as a divine being.💖 I trust the guidance from the angels, as I am being intuitively guided to my next steps. Love and light to all of us... I feel immensely blessed, Loved and I am filled with an abundance of gratitude!!! 🙏😇🥰🎶💖💗💞🎶🥰😇🙏

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks like my time has COME MY GOD AND ANGELS PLEASE FINISH SHOWING ME THE WAYS.THANK YALL IN ADVANCE

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm I the only one getting messages and star's on money?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw this number while checking the time two nights in a row, do you think this could be a good sign for my shifting journey?

    ReplyDelete

  20. My birthday is 12/28 and every time I look at the clock is says 12:28, it happens just about every day!! WOWWWW

    ReplyDelete