Saturday, September 29, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1216


Number 1216 is made up of the attributes of number 1 (appearing twice, magnifying its influences) and the energies of number 2 and number 6. Number 1 resonates with the attributes of creation and new beginnings, attainment and inspiration, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition. It also relates to creating our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions.  Number 2 represents balance and harmony, duality, faith, devotion, insight, co-operation, adaptability and diplomacy. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 6 relates to possessions, status and the monetary aspects, service to others and selflessness, home and family, love and nurturing, responsibility and reliability, honesty and integrity.

Angel Number 1216 is a message from your angels to continue being optimistic and positive about your life path. When you work with positive affirmations and visualizations you manifest your material wants and needs and attract ‘good’ into your life. Affirm in the present tense trusting that your needs have already manifested.  

Have faith and trust in the power of your positive intentions and remember that you create your own experiences and reality with your thoughts, beliefs and actions.

Angel Number 1216 suggests that the diligent efforts you have put towards serving your soul mission and life purpose have been acknowledged by the angelic and spiritual realms, and in turn you have manifested your well-earned rewards. Be open to receiving and accepting your good, which may appear in the form of new opportunities, new projects and/or new ideas. Have faith and trust in the angels, and if feeling any doubts or fears, simply ask your angels for guidance and support.

Angel Number 1216 asks you to relax and allow yourself to sense the presence of your angels. Know that you are never alone.
  
Number 1216 is related to number 1 (1+2+1+6=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received a new vaping mod because I broke my old one while I was looking for a new job. I used the secret as much as I can. I ordered a new mod to be delivered on a Monday but oddly enough it was delivered on a Sunday evening buy USPS didn't even know they deliver it on Sunday. The serial number is 1216

    ReplyDelete
  3. I broke my old Vape mod while looking for a new job. Thanks I've been really down and out and I tried very hard to use the secret daily. I ordered a new mod it was delivered oddly enough on a Sunday by USPS late in the evening did not even know they deliver it on Sunday how weird. The serial number on my new mod is 1216. It just got me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for this explanation! I've been seeing 1216, or 216 since 1995.
    It makes so much sense now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if this message is for me entirely...I comment once Ive seen angel number twice or more. It's still a powerful text. Thank you Universe/God (source) #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been seeing the PLate number LAF almost everytime i go outside so i search the numerlogy of it and its 1216 and it really resonates with whats going on in my life now it all makes sense!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete