21.9.12

ANGEL NUMBER 1212


Number 1212 is a compilation of the energies of number 1 (appearing twice, amplifying its vibrations), and the attributes of number 2 (also appearing twice, magnifying its influences). Number 1 instills the attributes of creation and new beginnings, courage, attainment and inspiration, self-leadership, assertiveness and initiative. Number 1 relates to creating our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions, and encourages us to step out of comfort zones in order to attain our goals.  Number 2 represents balance and harmony, duality, faith, devotion, insight, co-operation, adaptability and diplomacy, partnerships and relationship.  Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose and soul mission

Angel Number 1212 is a message from your angels that you are to stay focused on your highest expectations as the angels and Universal Energies work behind the scenes helping you to manifest your wants and needs, goals and desires.  

The repeating Angel Number 1212 is a powerful sign that you are to step out of your comfort zone and take new directions and/or begin new projects and ventures that you have been wanting to do for a long time now.  Angel Number 122 encourages us to release our fears and apprehensions and get on with pursuing our passions and purpose.

Angel Number 1212 asks that you stay on a positive path and to use your natural skills, talents and abilities to their utmost for the benefit of yourself and others.  Use positive affirmations and visualizations to enhance energies and draw them towards you.  The more you focus on the positives, the quicker they are manifested into your reality.

Number 1212 also relates to number 6 (1+2+1+2=6) and Angel Number 6.

See also:
Repeating 1’s and 2’s  (12, 112, 121, 122 etc)
Angel Number 12
Angel Number 112
Angel Number 121


*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers
BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT
ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I too agree! Thank you so much for the work you put into this site Joanne. Every time I look up a number here, it is right on point. This is by far the best, most comprehensive & well done site on not just angel numbers, but number meanings period. Thank you for sharing this wealth of knowledge with the rest of us - it's helped me and my clients immensely!! :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow. I asked the angels for guidance before I meditated. Afterwards, the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was 12:12 on the clock so I decided to look it up and, boy, I am pleased with their reply. Thank you angels and thank you Joanne for decoding their message for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My experience is actually very similar. Glad I have those whom I can share these experiences with.

      Delete
    2. I see 1212 a lot but also see 1111 555 444 222 a whole bunch to. the #27 jumps at me constantly with good after-effects. sure they all mean something good but i will be paying more attention from here on out.

      Delete
  3. and my definition of coincidence evaporated into hyperspace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow last night I texted my boyfriend ".." at 12:12 while I was asleep. I woke up at 2:22 to his texts wondering if I was okay because it was such a strange text. I noticed I had a reminder from a meditation app I downloaded the day before at the same time (12:12). I'm still not sure how that text was sent to my boyfriend. I opened the app to see what the meditation was. The meditation for the day was "a jug fills drop by drop."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just watched The Secret last night, and I've been seeing 1212 a lot lately. I feel this coincides with everything The Secret is saying- for me this is confirmation. I've started on my path, about 2 months ago, to acquire a traveling job in my field- so far I've only gotten 1 interview, and been submitted for about 12 different assignments. I'm trying really hard not to get discouraged, trying to stay positive, but lately I've been feeling really down. I'm so glad I read this when I did, and now I'm definitely going to try to have a more positive outlook and believe that everything (job, and other things that I desire for my life) will manifest at the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I been seeing 1212 every were clock. Books every were all the time since I was a kid I'm glad I look up the meaning of it thank u so mich.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm karess 25 from Phillippines,
      i'm experiencing also the numerical prompt 11:11 10:10 12:12 very frequent
      that why i have a lots questions i am pleasing you to answer
      does any better changes in your life since they appear on you?
      i hope to hear from you soon thank you. karesscabello@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for your work! Ur amazing and so very gifted

    ReplyDelete
  8. i guess i had the wrong idea from the 1212, every time I was seeing this number i was getting in to a fight with my husband or others, also when I was getting pregnant I was seeing this number a lot, and my pregnancy was ending on miscarries every time I get pregnant I hate to see this number, cz it was for me like a sign that everything was going to end, I'll try to see it in this point of view: of a positive way and not a negative way, and see how it works

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think your onto something there.i thought about a relationship that i know would go nowhere and i saw this.

      Delete
  9. I was just complaining I did not have to go the welfare office anymore for food stamps ,,and my mom stopped and said what time is it ..,I said 12:12 ,,,I hope it's the end of the welfare office !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to add something. For the past three - four years, I've been having dreams and visions about what my ideal and dream life would be and every time I'd have those dreams, I got happy. However, doubt about my potential always sat at back of my mind. Deep down inside, I just felt I was supposed to do more than I'm doing right now and sometimes I can't help but to wonder if I ended in "un-ideal" jobs and situations b/c God, angels and Spirit were trying to push me? Over the same past three years - four years, I've also been seeing 12:12. Like atleast once a day I'd see 12:12 and it would freak me out. At times, I didn't think too much about it b/c my birthday is December 12, so I thought mere coincidence. However, I hadn't started noticing 12:12 until I started thinking, dreaming and visualizing my dream life and how I want to use it to inspire people. I'd even tell my mom about the "12:12" sightings and she wouldn't know what to make of them either. I don't even know how I came across Angel numbers but am so grateful I did, b/c reading this and watching videos on You Tube has confirmed what I believe my Spirit has known all along, however, it's the human side of me that still has doubts about my potential, failures, and resist change, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the info you have on your site. It's my go to source for numerology. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm karess 25 from Phillippines,
    i'm experiencing also the numerical prompt 11:11 10:10 12:12 very frequent
    that why i have a lots questions i am pleasing you to answer
    does any better changes in your life since they appear on you?
    i hope to hear from you soon thank you.

    ReplyDelete