Thursday, August 20, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2223


Number 2223 brings together the vibrations of number 2 appearing tripled, magnifying its influences, and the energies and attributes of number 3. Number 2 resonates with service and duty, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, consideration and receptivity, fulfilment and happiness, receptivity and love, partnerships and relationships, faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose. Number 3 promotes self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, skills and talents, friendliness and sociability, manifesting and manifestation, growth, expansion and the principles of increase. Number 3 also carries the vibrations of the Ascended Masters.

Angel Number 2223 is a powerful message from the angels and Ascended Masters to maintain faith in the processes of the Universe, and trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be at this time. Use your natural abilities, talents and creativity to bring joy and happiness into your life and into that of others and communicate honestly and openly, and strive to help others in your daily life. What you put out to the Universe comes back to you so keep a positive attitude and optimistic outlook to ensure that all in your life remains balanced and harmonious. Maintain a clear, strong connection with your angels and have faith and trust that your prayers will be answered and your wants and needs manifested and met.


Angel Number 2223 also brings a message that it is time to put your creative interests and passions to good use in pursuit of your soul purpose and spiritual life path. You are being offered guidance during meditation, dreams and through your intuition and it is your choice as to whether to accept it or not. Notice the strong and repetitive impressions, visions, ideas, thoughts and feelings that come to you as they are bringing messages and signs from your angels and spirit guides.

Express your thoughts and feelings in creative and artistic ways as when you do something creative you feel free and happy. Creativity also helps you to see the world in new and inspiring ways, so do what brings you joy, fulfilment and feelings of self-worth.


Number 2223 relates to number 9 (2+2+2+3=9) and Angel Number 9.

*

28 comments:

  1. feeling connected ! feeling One... !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just seen this number today

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see this number very often :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you wholeheartedly! Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2223.ru the number follow me since 2002

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Im doing it! Im here you, and you are here me and there and im there. We all one, everywhere. God dwells in us, as us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou so much😇 ❤️🌞🙏

    ReplyDelete
  8. ??"love yourselfand love your life"??
    what a complete bullshit!
    Selflove and love for the world is the root of all evil!
    There is only one law: Love your neighbour as yourself and god above all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you even read the bible? if so you wouldnt be passing judgement on the contents of this page and in such a foul mouthed pessimistic manner as its only God that is entitled to pass judgement!!! i really think you need more self love and spiritual development.

      Delete
  9. Immensely blessed and grateful,now and always !!!♡♡♡ Love,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I'm confused..I'm seeing a lot of sequences like: 10:11 11:12 20:21 22:23 2:33 1:22
    Can you please help me out and tell me why I'm seeing only numbers in this sequence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm seeing those too. Same here!
      Good luck Angels

      Delete
  11. I've been seeing my sequences for years now (14:44 and 22:23). Only recently it came to my mind that those numbers have meanings and that my angels are communicating with me like that. Now every time I see the number, I try to go to this website and read again what's written. It's always different and mind always decides to focus on a different line that you read, depending on your current situation. I don't know, I don't think anyone can tell you what it means really, just try your best to read the hidden message, it can be this site or any other source, or yes, even asking like this. I believe every information you receive will be just the one that you needed because your angels are leading you to seek out and understand their message. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Date n everything 2 much! Can't wait until we can all talk without using just words cause sometimes they say too much and it changes the element....... See like that

      Delete
  13. Thank you!! Love & zpeace To All

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 🙏, ☮️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I searched this number as I've had a super normal psychic experience. After a year on this spirit journey I can now intuitively hear spirits have conversations, I can save those who r unfortunate on recieving torture for eternity in hell. I can understand this entire message relates to this spiritual journey. 100 % of this correlates to my self. I relate massively. I had the number 2223 enter my thoughts and had to find its meaning, this is the first post I opened. Check out the fandom pages as it's proof of the universe's secrets as well as magi / Noctis Tan. Recently I found I'm in the 2% of the population to be an INFJ. 2023 new year brilliance too all x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Today marks a magical day! What great insight. Thank you

    ReplyDelete