Friday, August 21, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2234


Number 2234 brings together the energies of number 2 appearing twice, magnifying its influences, the vibrations of number 3, and the attributes of number 4. Number 2 relates to duality and finding balance and harmony, partnerships and relationships, diplomacy, mediation and adaptability, receptivity and love, sensitivity and selflessness. Number 2 also resonates with faith and serving your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 3 promotes self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, creative skills and talents, friendliness and sociability, manifesting your desires, growth, expansion and the principles of increase. Number 3 also carries the vibrations of the Ascended Masters. Number 4 resonates with truth and integrity, practicality, working steadily towards achieving goals and aspirations, system and order, self-initiation, building solid foundations and enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the Archangels

Angel Number 2234 tells you to pay particular attention to your dreams, daydreams, visions, recurring thoughts, ideas and feelings. Take the time to meditate, connect and communicate with the angelic and spiritual realms to find balance and clarity and take action as guided. Invest in yourself and your spirituality and know that you have the abilities to manifest your highest ideals and aspirations, whatever they may be.

The only thing that stops you from manifesting your desires are your fears and doubts. Focus upon, think and talk about positive situations, opportunities and outcomes, as when you hold the positive aspects in your attention you manifest your dreams and desires. When you hold the vision and commit to it, give it your full focus and attention, and do the necessary work, you will be amazed at how quickly your goals, dreams and desires appear in your life.


Number 2234 relates to Master Number 11 and Angel Number 11 on the higher plane, and number 2 and Angel Number 2 on the lower plane (2+2+3+4=11, 1+1=2).

*

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for your continued guidance ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curing myself so this is very poignant right now .I have my own Earth Angel sent to me who has rescued me from the sea of evil currently ruling the waves
    Thank you Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Immensely blessed and grateful!!!
    Thank you for the constant, precise and consistent guidance Angels !!! Thank you for surrounding me with healing and love at all times !!!
    Grateful , always and forever !!!
    I know I have little more work to do on my self esteem and self worth !!!As "Unknown,Sunday ,April 16th,2017" said & I repeat ,because it is what I am doing every day!!! I am healing and curing myself of my self doubts & worries and I've been and am patient, yet persistent with my self along the way,for I deserve the best and the best is what i will manifest !!!
    I trust,believe and know !!!Amen!!!
    I am striving to achieve small goals on daily basis wile instiling happiness and joy in every little thing I do!!! I'll continue to surge forward fearlessly ,for I am strong,kind,compassionate and loving human being!!! I shall keep my spirit high!!!
    I love you Angels and you Joanne!!!
    Blessings ,love and Light to all!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen.🧘‍♀️Grateful for this timely reminder.🙏🙌❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grateful and blessed for this timely reminder, yet again...
    I fear not , nor do I doubt.
    I focus on the positive , always.
    I focus on the good and the good gets better ,it gets great actually.
    ♥️🙏Thank you. ♥️ Love ,peace and Light to everyone and all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My life before I was living wrong,
    I trusted the angels and my fears have gone...I feel blessed guided and protected Amen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just finished meditating and I immediately looked at my phone and the time was 22.34 with the battery level at 34%. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just noticed phone the time and date 2234

    ReplyDelete