Sunday, August 23, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2248


Number 2248 blends together the energies of number 2 appearing twice, magnifying its influences, the vibrations of number 4, and the attributes of the powerful number 8. Number 2 brings its vibrations of service and duty, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, consideration and receptivity, fulfilment and happiness, faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 4 resonates with practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty and integrity, diligence and determination to successfully achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose, and the energies of the Archangels. Number 8 relates to manifesting positive abundance, business and material acumen, personal power and authority, good judgement and discernment, a desire for peace and a love of humanity and world transformation, giving and receiving and the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect (Karma).

Angel Number 2248 brings a message that the way to achieve success is to be clear about what you want, have the necessary determination and confidence within, then work diligently towards you goals. Success follows when you have self-belief, and happens when your personal vibration resonates with the energies and vibrations of your desired outcome/s.


Angel Number 2248 encourages you to be solid, consistent and persistent in your efforts to achieve your goals and aspirations as your dedication will prove to be well worth your while. Trust the workings of the Universe and your own intuitive abilities and follow your current course of action. Do not be afraid to exert your personal will in the direction of your desires. Take the necessary steps to achieve your desired results on all levels.


Angel Number 2248 tells you to recognise and acknowledge the strengths you possess and learn to rely upon yourself. To be totally dependent upon others to take care of you is to deny your own inner-resources and shifts responsibility for your life. You have a great well of wisdom, knowledge, resilience and resourcefulness, and you are encouraged to fully utilize them. Step into your own power and shine your beautiful light.


Number 2248 relates to number 7 (2+2+4+8=16, 1+6=7) and Angel Number 7.

*

10 comments:

  1. Amen!!!😇
    And so I have done throughout my lice!!! And so I Do!!! And so I will continue in this vain!!!😇🍀🎈♥️
    Immensely blessed and grateful for all my blessings and all those yet to come!!!
    I take care of me the best way I can!!!#MyWay
    Thank you Joanne,you are our Angel on Earth!!!
    Much love and blessings to you sencerely!!!♥️🍀
    Much Love,peace ,light and blessings to all!!!#IndigoPower #TogetherAForce

    ReplyDelete
  2. On point once again !!!
    Amen!!!🙏❤
    I grateful and blessed !!!❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely!♥️💁‍♀️Grateful.🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Timely. Amen.❤🙏 Grateful and blessed.🙏

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm grateful for this timely reminder Angels. I'll follow my current course of action, because I trust my intuitive abilities.
    I rellay on no one,BUT MY SELF.Now and always. I deserve the best and the best is what will manifest. What is for me will find it's way in my life. What is not for me, will find it's way out of my life.Right now I am here in the present. Safe, protected, devinely guided and clear minded.🙏 Love, peace and light to everyone and all. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beyond grateful and infinitely blessed.
    Thank you for this timely reminder.
    Not because I have ever relayed on anyone to take care of me. NOT.
    But because I need to acknowledge my strengths. Fully.❤🙏

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grateful for this timely reminder.
    Thank you for having my back in times of tests and inner torment.
    We need to get out of balance in order to balance. The way out is inwards. Very intense and powerful shift this month. I am grateful for all epiphanies, signs and daily miracles.
    I'll remain strong, positive, self loving and bright. ALWAYS. 🙏❤
    Endless love and light to everyone and all.🙌❤

    ReplyDelete