Friday, August 21, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2235


Number 2235 is a blend of the vibrations of number 2 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, the attributes of the creative number 3, and the energies of number 5. Number 2 carries the vibrations of duality and finding balance, partnership and relationships, diplomacy and adaptability, intuition and insight, sensitivity and selflessness. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and serving your life purpose and soul mission. Number 3 relates to encouragement and assistance, talent and skills, growth and expansion, sensitivity, creativity, self-expression and communication, manifesting and manifestation, creativity, joy and optimism. Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters who help you to focus upon the Divine spark within yourself and others. Number 5 relates to major life changes, making positive choices and decisions, adaptability and versatility, courage and conviction, idealism, personal freedom and individuality, adventure and life lessons learned through experience.  

Angel Number 2235 is a message to have faith, trust and confidence that the angels and Ascended Masters are assisting and guiding you through current life changes. These changes promise to bring improvements, advancements and favourable opportunities into your life, and you are encouraged to look upon these changes as new ways of ‘being and doing’. Some old, out-dated aspects can be left behind in the past to make room for new and exciting ideas, directions and opportunities to enter your life.

Like attracts like, so if something in your outerworld is not how you want it to be, look within and change how you feel about it and yourself. Your energies and vibrations attract your experiences and the people in your life, and they serve as a direct reflection of you.


When you don’t make the changes that you know you need to make, life will often force the changes upon you. Your angels, Masters and spirit guides help you to make choices from your higher-self. Wise, courageous choices that are made from a place of light and love promote harmony and joy and will always empower you. Have the courage to make positive choices and changes when they are necessary and view things from a higher perspective.

Number 2235 relates to number 3 (2+2+3+5=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

11 comments:

  1. Life has indeed show me that I need to continue to make changes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get déja vous and when i do i notice the time look on here to help to guide me.. they say a déjq vous means you are where you are suppose to be in your life....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Immensely blessed and grateful for all support ,guidance ,assistance,healing and loving energies sent my way !!!
    Thank you Angels and you Joanne!!!
    I now know how to embrase change & will continue to change and grow !!!
    Following your wise directions Angels ,now and always !!!♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanne, thank you for your guidance! Thanks for everything! I send you love as you send us your wisdom and support!😊💓

    ReplyDelete
  5. As it happens, I make constant changes.So here's to the changes I'm making.♥️ Grateful and blessed, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fear not. Changes are indeed pending. Tomorrow.👊
    I started a new job on the 15th of May, 14th of May was my last day at my old job and 15th was the first at the new.
    The first week and a half work were so very mattle testing that I could barely stand it...
    I was given a three days paid holiday on top of the bank holiday Monday that passed.
    The set up at this job is not at all resonant to not only what I'm use to, for how I operate.
    Hence I will give a one last day chance to this family tomorrow.
    I have made my mind. I will resign, however I'd like to at least finish this one day that's left.
    I'm fresh and relaxed from my week off and can take one day.
    My pay must enter my account tomorrow too. Hence once this has been received I'll hand my notice via email.
    Sharp message, for sharp is my intuition. Sending much love and light to everyone and all.🙌🌟👊❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you 😊🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete