Monday, August 24, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2255


Number 2255 is a blend of the vibrations of number 2 appearing twice, doubling its influences, the attributes of number 5, also appearing doubled. Number 2 represents balance and harmony, duality, faith, devotion, insightfulness, ambition, sensitivity, just and justice, selflessness, sociability and support, co-operation, adaptability and diplomacy, relationships and partnerships. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 5 resonates with personal freedom and individuality, major life changes, making positive choices and decisions, promotion and advancements, resourcefulness, adventure, adaptability and versatility, and life lessons learned through experience.

Angel Number 2255 tells you that important life changes may come about sooner than expected and in unexpected and miraculous ways. Have faith and trust that the life changes you are experiencing are important and necessary in regards to your life purpose and mission, and the choices and actions you have taken have paved the way for new opportunities and adventures to manifest in your life. Maintain a positive attitude and outlook and expect exciting new interests and experiences to enter your life. Your angels ask that you be open and receptive to your intuitive thoughts and feelings and take positive action as guided.

Angel Number 2255 suggests that it is time to make positive changes in your life and let go of old ways of doing and being that are no longer positively serving you. Release old doubts, fears and perceived obstacles and look forward to wonderful new opportunities and adventures. Keep in mind that everything happens for a reason and nothing happens by chance, so even though the reason/s for the changes may not be clear at this point, trust that all will fall into place for you. These changes have come about so that you can break free from old restraints and constraints and freely pursue your soul mission and life purpose as a spiritual being.
Number 2255 relates to number 5 (2+2+5+5=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.


*
Joanne Walmsley
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energy of Numbers

17 comments:

  1. thank very much to u ..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using this site as a compass for the past year and a half. I love you! Thank you so much for everything. I'm an 11 and I dedicate my whole life to helping others and you have been there as my guide. Well as a tool through mine own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here only for a year but still it's a wealth of info. Can you put all of this in a book? If you had a paper/hardback book I'd buy it.

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot Joanna, for Everything!
    You are a miracle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been seeing repeating numbers for several years with increasing frequency, but it's only in the last few months that I can't deny it must mean something. 22 and 55 are my constant companions. Earlier today I struggling not to cry as I filled my gas tank (after a therapy session) as the first tear ran down my cheek, the gas pump clunked that the tank was full. Opening my eyes I saw the total amount due $22.55.
    I had to smile. Suddenly I felt like I wasn't alone. I came home and looked it up on this site and I feel better. Im disabled after a long term illness, losing my house and all my possessions for the second time. I'm moving into a used motorhome which has a much lower cost of upkeep than property. Very very frightening time. But it's also rather cheery to think that maybe I can finally travel a bit as I have always dreamed, if my health hold for short bursts . I can hope But I do wonder why such hardships have happened to me. I was good, kind,honest, always took care of myself and others... Then suddenly health gives out and I'm all alone. It's comforting to think that God has a plan. As a child I wanted to be a writer, in college I had a large following for my fictional adventures, but real life got in the way. For years I took care of my parents and my children and a husband... Now everything is gone. Even the hobbies I loved, are not physically possible for me any more. Writing is all that's left. I suppose I can do that living in a used motorhome Maybe that was Gods plan all along. I hope. I want to believe because it's time for something good in my life. And it's nice to feel like I'm not alone. Thank you for this site and the hope that lives here. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracey your story is so inspiring to us. I'd love to follow up and see where you get in 2016.I'll buy your books for sure! Keep in touch!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for sharing. Your situation is much worse than mine. I am also confused why good people always pushed into disaster. 2 of my friends who wasn't 30 yet had past away, 2 young kind hearted men, one past away just yesterday, the other left last summer. It made me think a lot. I also have a hobby like yours, I write stories sometimes. I think I was a kind hearted person, but I gave a lot of love, care and support to wrong people. Maybe I wasn't kind enough. Today I saw 2244 and 2255 and I read this article. If it is God's plan , It will be comfortable to think that way.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful words Tracey. Indeed you are a writer, a talented one. Yes, it was God's plan, it always is for everyone of us... And what you couldn't do before, he's making you do now. So just keep your faith going and follow your soul path. Your angels are with you. Good luck and keep the hope alive in you. Miracles are not far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this site is Amazing ! i love this ! love to be connected ! feeling blessed ! Namasté

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this Joanna! Only just now have I had an experience where I have realised that I need to break away from old friends fully. I gave them a second chance but tonight they just haven't pulled through. This just confirms I'm making the right decision by not going around with them any more. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Tracey. Today i've found your comment after reading the meaning of angelnumber 2255.
    I see different kind of numbers for many months.
    This site has helped me so much. Dont have negative feelings or thoughts because of your illness, or what you cannot do at this time. Have faith and trust in the universe and in yourself. Set your Focus on positive things like your talent for writing. Listen to your heart and to your Intuition,both guide you honestly and for your very best. I wish you strength hope love and Health.
    Mellipouri from Germany.
    P.S. Thank you Joanne for this site♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete















  9. Tracey you are blessed, so don't be stressed! Joanne has enlightened you that everything happens for a reason. Your writing will have you travel and speak in your motor home and it's evident that God's plan for you is this time of solitude and low financial obligations; all this is empowering and enabling you to seek your calling. It is when we are broken that the diamond in us shines through. I think you know the answer, fear not the loneliness, many great writers have written great things in solitude, where the soul bares itself and the angels guide you; no distractions or distractors!
    I too will purchase your books I love to write as well and travel. Shine like the STAR you ARE! Listen to your soul! Follow your heart, your passion your gift.
    Peace~Love~Light~Write
    ~ashINKele


    ReplyDelete