Tuesday, July 21, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2115


Number 2115 is a blend of the energies of number 2, the attributes of number 1 appearing doubled, and the vibrations of number 5. Number 2 adds it energies of balance and harmony, duality and diplomacy, devotion, duty and service, insight, adaptability and co-operation. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and serving your life purpose and soul missionNumber 1 brings courage, progress, self-leadership and assertiveness, willpower and ambition, new beginnings and starting afresh, initiative, instinct and inspiration, finding success and personal fulfilment. Number 1 also tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 5 relates to making positive life choices and important changes, adaptability and versatility, resourcefulness, motivation, personal freedom, idealism, auspicious opportunities and learning life lessons through experience.

Angel Number 2115 reminds you that how you choose to act (or react) to any particular circumstance or experience, and how you choose to view the situation will vary depending upon your free-will. How you choose to use your free-will determines your experiences and opportunities as well as the outcomes and results. While certain things throughout your life are pre-determined (such as your birth and death) most things in your life are determined by your free-will and choice. The choices you make create your reality and destiny.

Your life lessons relate to your karma, your thoughts and actions and how you relate to yourself, your health, your relationships and your life purpose. If you are unhappy and/or dissatisfied with current life circumstances, envision a new reality for yourself and make changes in line with your vision. Set upon your own path and begin to understand your life’s journey and learn to read the signposts ahead. Listen to your intuition and you will know which course to take.

Release and heal old wounds so that you can fully discover who you really are and what you truly want from your life. Make changes and broaden your perceptions by opening a doorway to your infinite potential.


Number 2115 relates to number 9 (2+1+1+5=9) and Angel Number 9.

 *


11 comments:

  1. Awesome message !!!
    Thank you Angels and thank you Joanne!!!♡♡♡
    I love you !!!♡♡♡
    I am and will keep following your advice!!!♡♡♡
    Immensely blessed and grateful ,now and always !!!♡♡♡
    Love ,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greatful for this reminder.
    Timely. I believe in my self and my intuition. And I follow.♥️🙌🍀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timely, as discussed in my conversation with Jo Duthie this morning.
    "Release and heal old wounds so that you can fully discover who you really are and what you truly want from your life. Make changes and broaden your perceptions by opening a doorway to your infinite potential."
    I release all pain and hurtful experience.
    I know it will be healed and transmuted on my behalf.🙏📿❤ Amen. Grateful and blessed. Immensely.🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Releasing and letting go with love and gratitude. Blessed and grateful for all timely reminders.
    1749-2111-2115-2121-2122
    All so very relevant.
    I'm shifting work and must admit that being fearless, courageous, strong willed and self loving it's not a natural state. It requires lifetime commitment and hard inner work....I'm super proud of my self.
    Having In mind all that I've gone true throughout my life...I mean ...hats off to me. I'm my own complex and strong willed, little HERO.AMEN.
    I'm grateful sincerely for all the blessings in my life and all those yet to come. My faith and trust in my self, my own inner and outer abilities, my Angels and the Universal powers are infinite and unbreakable. I can do anything I put my mind and heart to. I can do everything. I can achieve everything I want. And so can you.🙌❤ Do not, under any circumstances, allow anyone to make you feel small, invisible, unworthy or convince you that you cant and wont achieve your dreams. Go on, fly high.... You can do anything and everything. Sending much love, light and positive vibes to ever and all.Love. Silv.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally on point,as each and every other time.🙏❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiresome...somewhat...
    Yet I'm grateful.🙏
    It is my choice in the end.
    Hence I choose. Always.🙏❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen 🙏🏻 ... impossible is nothing;) ❤️

      Delete