Wednesday, July 22, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2124


Number 2124 is a combination of the energies and influences of number 2 appearing twice, the vibrations of number 1, and the attributes of number 4. Number 2 brings its vibrations of faith and trust, service to others, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy and mediation, support and encouragement, and serving your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 1 resonates with creativity and creation, new beginnings and taking different directions, motivation and progress, self-reliance, striving forward and pursuing goals, achievement and inspiration, and also relates to creating our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 4 relates to effort and will, patience and persistence, realistic values, ability and stability, service and devotion, practicality and responsibility, building solid foundations and achieving positive results. Number 4 also relates to our passion and drive and the energies of the Archangels.

Angel Number 2124 reassures you that the work, will and effort you have made towards serving your soul mission has laid solid foundations for your future, and has been acknowledged by the angelic and spiritual realms. Be open to receiving and accepting your ‘good’, which may appear in the form of new opportunities, new projects and ideas and starting afresh. Have faith in yourself, your ideas and your intuition, and stay focused upon your desired outcomes. 

Angel Number 2124 brings a message to look to the values learned through the lessons of patience and waiting, value the creative process and be open to positive change. Follow your intuition and maintain a positive attitude and a love of life. Have faith and trust in yourself and the angels. 

Sometimes you have to swim against the tide to get to where you want to go, so be prepared to put in some extra effort, time and/or hard work in order to get to your destination. Trust that you will achieve success with all that you put your will and effort towards.


8 comments:

  1. All the Angel messages are full of love and guidance for us thank you Joanne they give us direction, and hope. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will indeed.
    Timely message.
    Have been seeing at least couple of nights in a row....
    Grateful and blessed.
    Strong, powerful,determined, persistent,organised and a forward surging spirit!!!Fearless and adamant. The wisdom I've gathered along my bumpy path is worth every challenge. I adapt and I will continue to adapt. I'll walk my own path. 🙏❤🎈🤗
    Grateful and blessed immensly.
    Love,peace and Light to all.❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.Yes.Yes. Grateful for this timely reminder.♥️♥️♥️ Love,peace and Light to All.🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed on point, precisely!!!
    I'll put the extra time and efforts.
    As I've always done and shall so continue forward.
    Right now I work way to hard... 50+ hours per week(at my main job) and 10-15 hours per week on my pages and keeping fit, sane and wild.
    For positive and light I'm born and these traits can only rise in size, I suppose...🤣😂😂🤣
    Thank you Joanne, I love you. My Earth Angel.
    I'll soon surprise Self You, in fact- all.❤
    PS. Why swim against the tide when I am it.🤜🤛 Be the force, be the light. #blinkblink Shine bright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skinny love here again,I tell you being patient isn't easy,but now the universe has granted my wish, I've decided as arch angel Micheal (in human form),its about time I got my shit together and sought a few things out,hey Joanne do you fancy a walk on the wild side haha,catch you soon Skinny Love

    ReplyDelete