Thursday, July 23, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2131


Number 2131 brings together the vibrations of number 2, the influences of number 1 appearing twice, and the attributes of the creative number 3. Number 2 is the number of duality, partnership and relationships, diplomacy and adaptability, finding balance and harmony, sensitivity and selflessness. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and pursuing your life purpose. Number 1 brings courage, progress, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative and ambition, new beginnings and starting afresh, instinct and inspiration, finding success and personal fulfilment. Number 1 also tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 3 relates to joy, optimism and enthusiasm, communication and self-expression, inspiration and creativity, expansion and growth, society and sociability. Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters who help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires.

Angel Number 2131 tells you to use your unique communication and social skills in ways that are beneficial to those around you. Put your talents towards enriching your live and uplifting and enlightening others. Search within and you will find ways and means to creatively express yourself. Do not hold yourself back from being true to your unique personality and character traits as they are essential to who you are and your soul purpose.

Angel Number 2131 encourages you to fully recognise your talents and abilities and realize your life purpose. Your abilities are uniquely yours and are like no others, and this realization enables you to appreciate and utilize your unique qualities and talents for the betterment of your own life and that of others.

Angel Number 2131 brings a message from your angels to find and use innovative and unique ways to communicate your uplifting messages to others. Your soul mission involves using your unique qualities and personality traits to bring inspiration and joy to your own life and that of others. Aspiration, inspiration and positive action combined will bring about positive results in all ways, so step towards opportunities that allow you to express your true self.

14 comments:

  1. Joanne, thank you so much for helping me! I have being using your site for some time now. It helped me to reconnect with my real self and my giudes. I use your site every day. Thank you for what you do!!! Love and Light! Alena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for every night reminder!
    Grateful! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. How do you know that this or another number is a sign or message for you? I see many number per day, and I get confuse... Please help me about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey @Annonymous,September2016 ,
      I hope you manage to read my response to your question (from my perspective,of course ).
      I also see many numbers all day ,every day ,for the past year or little longer.
      The combinations you see will change,once you a acknowledge and understand the messages .
      All numbers we see are important ,especially the ones that constantly repeat them self.
      Everyone must look at the message and try to understand what part of their life this message relates or if it relates to old personal habits and old ways that need to be changed in order to move forward.
      Each to their own,because each of our pats are different,although we all have the same mission-to serve humanity,to heal,enlighten,carry the light for people to see...
      If a message is very important ,the Angels are making sure you receive it by giving you signals.
      For me it happens via strong noise in the ears(one or both),a sweet ding,ding,ding sound out of nowhere...,knocking sound (again sudden),a twitching eye(one or both),a tickling like feeling at any place of my face,head,shoulders,hands, ext ..
      I have also heard someone calling my name at times when there is no one around me.
      Butterflies surround me suddenly , ad well as little spiders are all over me pretty often and again out of nowhere...
      So my point is that if the message is very vital for you to hear,see,read ,the Angels will see to it and make sure that you get it one way or another!!!
      Faith,trust and patience are the keys !!!
      Stay blessed , as we all are !!!♡♡♡
      Love,peace and Light to you and all!!! ♡♡♡

      Delete
    2. For instance right now , as I replied to your message (even if it's a year later),I saw another sign ,number 77 & that means that the Angels are congratulating me and what I just did and do daily is the Right thing and it deserves accolades ! ♡♡♡
      Immensely blessed and grateful,now and always !!!
      Love,peace and Light to all!!!
      I love you Joanne and I love you Angels !!! ♡♡♡

      Delete
    3. It's funny I been seeing a lot of your comments over the last 2 years or so and it seems im getting the same messages as you, really everytime ive looked up a number meaning you've got there before me lol...

      Delete
  4. Thank you Joanne!!!Love and light your way!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I can't believe my psychic abilities are really getting stronger, it's happened a few times today that ive said something to people and there's said how did you know that, I don't know it just comes into my head. And about 1 hour ago I was sat watching television when there was a knock on the door and I knew who it was before I even got up and I haven't been in contact with this person for about a year, then when they went into looked at the clock and saw 21.31 and thought immediately important message and its all about using psychic abilities to illuminate those you are in the dark...I feel blessed guided and protected Amen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. 🌠🌠🌠🙏🙏🙏💖💖💖🤲🤲🤲😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Abba Father praise the Lord

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fully resonant. As always.
    I'm constantly searching and finding new and better ways to communicate my uplifting and inspiring messages. Grateful and blessed.❤🙌

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beyond grateful for this beautiful reminder.
    Always and forever growing, evolving and seeking new ways to uplift, motivate and inspire.
    Not only via my unique poetry, but by being truly myself; by being a positive example.
    Others only absorb and are moved by our messages when these messages emit our ultimate truth.
    I embody, emit, walk and speak my truth.
    No other way for me, than being truly Myself. 🙏✨❤
    Endless love and blessings to us all ❤✨🙌

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grateful for each and every reminder 🙏🤍
    I repeat after self- my above comment from 01.09.2021 🙌🏻
    Blessed us all be ✨️

    ReplyDelete
  11. My eyes are often directed to this time on the clock along with 22:37 and many regular others 😌👌🏽

    ReplyDelete