Saturday, July 25, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2141


Number 2141 is a compilation of the energies of number 2, the attributes of number 1 appearing twice, and the vibrations of number 4. Number 2 brings its vibrations of faith and trust, service to others, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy and mediation, support and encouragement, and serving your Divine life purpose and soul missionNumber 1 resonates with creativity and creation, new beginnings and taking different directions, motivation and progress, self-reliance, striving forward and pursuing goals, achievement and inspiration, and also relates to creating our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 4 relates to effort and will, patience and persistence, realistic values, ability and stability, service and devotion, practicality and responsibility, building solid foundations and achieving positive results. Number 4 also relates to our passion and drive and the energies of the Archangels.

Angel Number 2141 relates to progressive change, renewal and growth, and life events. Major life events are a part of the cycles of your life that create turning points to help you reach new levels of awareness. Be aware of the messages and prompts about the next steps to take upon your path and share your knowledge and wisdom with others in interesting and unique ways.


Angel Number 2141 is a message to keep your thoughts positive and optimistic as you undertake an important new project, role or venture. Your positive energies, intentions and actions will manifest your expected results. Trust your angels to deliver all that you will need and expect some well-earned rewards for good work well done. Your angels want you to know that you deserve the very best.

Look to new and different ways to get your work done more effectively and efficiently and listen to your intuition as your angels are sending you guidance and ushering positive energies towards and around you. Learn to hear your inner-voice and listen to the messages it is telling you.

14 comments:

  1. Every night)
    Grateful! πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love You, Thank You For Your Blessings ;D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes im working very hard and im waiting for these changes I know what's coming well atleast im manifesting them in my mind and with my actions I try to... but I feel like it takes still time and I feel like it might be slow process... I just can't wait! I try to be positive even it's very stressful. Anyway, thank you :) I read these meanings everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forever grateful to you Angels and you Joanne!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back here again :-)
    I had a strong ringing in my left ear,my Angels wanted to get my attention ...,looked at the clock & here I am 2141 .
    As soon as I looked at the clock the ringing in my ear disappeared!!!
    Immensely blessed and grateful always and forever!!!
    I am becoming more and more aware of my self and my thoughts!
    What I want , what I think happens...
    Major life events are indeed a part of the cycles of my life & they do indeed serve me well.
    I become more resilient and strong willed each time !!!
    Nothing can brake me,my stamina is like a brick!!! I am one though cooky and don't and won't give up!!!
    I love a challenge,but also know my limits !!!
    I trust,believe and I know I can & will successfully achieve everything I put my heart & mind to !!!
    Always !!!
    Dearest @Anonymous,Wed. 1st of March 2017,please stay strong and keep your spirits high !!!
    Everything will happen in Devine right time,in Devine right way!!!
    Patience,believe and persistance is needed!!!
    Life is though indeed,but wouldn't it be boring if it wasn't?! :-)
    Always look on the bright side & when life offers you lemons ,squeeze them for a nice refreshingly cool lemonade,smile and life would smile back at you !!
    Stay blessed people , as we all are !!!
    Love,peace & light to all!!! ♡♡♡
    Thank you Joanne and thank you Angels !!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to stay strong but im releasing past old hurts, still.. and wondering will I ever get to be happy. It's been challenge after challenge for years.. thank you for your words though Silviya. Blessings for you too.

      Delete
    2. Dearest Anonymous ,i tottaly understand how you must be feeling!!!
      All the challenges and obstacles are presented to us for a higher reason and purpose!!!
      Over the last year I've moved house 4 times by far (reasons are beyond my power),having just said That,it looks like I will be moving yet again!
      This makes 5 house moves in 1 year!
      Currently I live in a beautiful Victorian house ,renting an amazing room and having my own lovely bathroom,however unfortunately a tragedy happen!!! My landlord's daughter ended her own life a day after my birthday (She hanged her self!) !!!
      Can you imagine the atmosphere in the house I live currently, adding to that the immense grief of her parents and my own grief !
      Situation is unfortunately very negative,however I have decided to look at it from a positive perspective (For my own well being and for that of her parents)!!!
      For the past weeks I've been sleeping with lights on , because I just can't seem to relax otherwise & adding to that over the past few days I'm not sleeping at home at all,I'm basically staying at friends houses !!!
      I also ended a very toxic relationship like 3 weeks ago!
      To free you off your worries I'll tell you that these are only part of the obstacles I've had over the past year,however I have come to realise that my strength knows no bounds !!! I've become way more resilient,not that i was not before !!!
      So here to you my friend -NEVER LOOSE HOPE,THERE IS ALWAYS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!!
      For us to reach what we deserve & that is the BEST,we must first overcome obstacles ,grow in wisdom and persist forward !!!#PowerSurge
      Love,peace and Light to You!!! ♡♡♡
      Hope horizon is clearing for you as it is clearing for Me!!! ♡♡♡
      Stay blessed,as we all are!!! ♡♡♡

      Delete
  6. Grateful for the reminder !!!♡♡♡
    I love you Angels and you Joanne !!! ♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grateful for each and every reminder.
    Endless love and light to everyone and all.❤πŸ•‰πŸŒŸ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Infinity grateful for all the timely blessings in my life and all those yet to come.
    Thank you Angels and you, dearest Joanne- our Earth Angel ❤✨☯️πŸ•‰
    Endless love to us allπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š

    ReplyDelete
  9. Infinitely grateful πŸ™ Endless blessings to us allπŸ€πŸ™ŒπŸ»

    ReplyDelete