Tuesday, July 21, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2116



Number 2116 brings together the influences of number 2, the vibrations of number 1 appearing twice, and the attributes of number 6. Number 2 resonates with service and duty, balance and harmony, adaptability and diplomacy, co-operation and consideration, receptivity and love, and serving your soul mission. Number 1 relates to new beginnings, striving forward and progress, self-leadership and assertiveness, inspiration and attainment. Number 1 gives us the courage to step out of our comfort zones and reminds us that we create our realities with our beliefs, intentions and actions. Number 6 relates to domesticity, home and family, love and nurture, service to others and selflessness, the ability to compromise, emotional depth, solution-finding and problem-solving, providing for the self and others.

Angel Number 2116 reminds you that facing difficulties, obstacles and problems brings forth your courage and resolve, allowing you to find solutions to overcome them. It is through confronting and resolving problems that we learn, and in doing so, it allows for both mental and spiritual growth.


Angel Number 2116 brings a message to stay calm, balanced and fair as you work through issues or circumstances in your daily life that need to be dealt with, or that need to come to an end or conclusion. Do not make hasty decisions or jump to conclusions, but rather, listen to your own feelings and inner-thoughts, then follow accordingly. Be decisive in your actions and believe that you are doing the right things for you and your life and be grateful that you have the free-will to change your life with grace and gratitude.

Angel Number 2116 tells you to trust that appropriate solutions will present when most needed, and ultimately, all will work out for your highest good. Any disharmony amongst family, friends or acquaintances will soon be sorted and issues resolved, so do not allow the demands and expectations of others to impose restrictions and/or limitations upon you. Have the courage to live up to your own potential in any way that suits your true self.


Number 2116 relates to number 1 (2+1+1+6=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

 *

8 comments:

  1. ๐Ÿ’– Thank you love and bleasings to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grateful and blessed to be receiving such precise guidance.
    I am here in the now and whatever is about to come My way,never mind how challenging,I'll overcome it. Because I can.And I will!!! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
    I'll always follow what I feel.No one will decide for me how I'll live my life.Only I.
    As for the challenges, I'll climb each hill, as I reach it.
    First things is always first!!!
    I am here in the now. I'm present. I'm safe. I'm protected. I'm Devinely guided and clear minded. I'm blessed and grateful for all the blessings in my life and all those yet to come.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
    Sending much Love,light and positive vibes to everyone and all!!! ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. ✊✊๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿฅ‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you loving Jesus and to my angels

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2116! Thank you Angels Thank you Joanne! ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿคด๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Ž☺๐Ÿš—๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you my brothers, thank you very, very much! For keeping me safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fully trust that appropriate solutions will present when most needed, and ultimately, all will work out for my highest good. Any disharmony amongst family, friends or acquaintances will soon be sorted and issues resolved, so I will not allow the demands and expectations of others to impose restrictions and/or limitations upon me- EVER.
    I've always had, and forever will have the courage to live up to my very own potential, in any way that suits my true self.
    Because I walk my path and it alone.
    Because I listen to the precious guidance of my soul and act upon it. Always and Forever.
    No foreign demands, no opinion, no expectation, no restrictions, nor limitations exists for me.
    I hear and act upon my soul's voice.
    The rest is ghastly NOISE.
    Vibrating, walking and talking my ultimate truth.
    ENDLESS LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO US ALL.

    ReplyDelete