Monday, August 01, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 238

Number 238 is a blend of the attributes of number 2, the energies of number 3 and the vibrations of number 8. Number 2 adds its energies of diplomacy and co-operation, consideration for others, finding balance and harmony, partnerships and relationships, devotion and selflessness, faith and trust and your life purpose and soul mission. Number 3 resonates with energy, growth, expansion and the principles of increase, spontaneity, self-expression, encouragement and assistance, talent and skills, ‘faith hope and charity’. Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters, indicating that are around you, assisting when asked. The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. Number 8 resonates with personal power and authority, inner-wisdom, truth and integrity, discernment and good judgement, dependability and self-reliance, manifesting wealth and abundance, and karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect

Angel Number 238 is a message from your angels and the Ascended Masters that abundance and prosperity are manifesting in your life. Keep a positive frame of mind and stay optimistic about the financial and monetary aspects of your life, and your flow of abundance will continue. Remember, the more you have the more you have to share.

Angel Number 238 is a message that your prayers and requests for increased income, wealth and abundance have been heard and are being responded to by the angels, Ascended Masters and Universal Energies. Have no fear of ‘lack’ or ‘loss’ in your life. Trust that ‘more’ is on its way into your life, and remember to use this ‘extra’ wisely and share your plenty with others.

You can bring about your dreams more quickly by paying attention to your thoughts, feelings, visions intuitive messages and words that repeat themselves to you.

Number 238 relates to number 4 (2+3+8=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

Also see:
Angel Number 832

20 comments:

  1. i see this number close to 3 times daily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same brotha, and scary enough, the messages are ringing true,

      Delete
  2. I have woken up at exactly 2:38 for a couple of times now :O !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also seeing the number for several years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a dream about meeting a girl. I was in a restaurant eating alone. I was suppose to visit a girl, then she texted me the number of her place/apt... that number was 238. What does it mean ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. When i was in highschool we got out at 2:38pm. That was 12years ago and i still see this number all the time on the clock. Whenever i look at the clock i usually catch it at 2:38. Anybody know what that means?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Means god has his hands on you; keep pushing true love and true joy and true happiness to others who are against god and love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it does mean that,I'm getting the same feeling

      Delete
  7. Just stumbled upon this number and decided to research it's so beautiful though. Hmmm quite interesting

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is my exes birthday.. 23rd august. i have moved on long back but still it follows me and haunts me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Lord Jesus and to my Angels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen praise God hallelujah thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen praise God hallelujah thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for this text...Im going thru finance issues with my home ,which 10 years this yr. So I pray everything work out , I came to far to give up now... thank you Universe/God (source)... again thank you for your unconditional love and Angels ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am writing a book about the number 338. It means so much more than you could ever imagine. It proves the origin of the universe. It will blow your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I I am from india
    I play a lottery, one day I was in great need of money, then the next day I saw the number 238 on the side of the moon and saw the number and went to the room to sleep
    - [ ]
    And the next day I took lottery on number 238 and I got lottery I couldn't believe it, what happened, how it happened I didn't know

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for sharing your light with the world you are very much appreciated from the universe keep shinning your light bright one planet united by love peace and freedom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I just had to comment again!!! This passage is super inspiring. Thank you Angels...#1Fan

    ReplyDelete