Monday, August 01, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 240


Number 240 is a combination of the attributes of number 2, the energies of number 4 and the influences of number 0. Number 2 represents balance and harmony, duality, faith, devotion, insight, co-operation, adaptability and diplomacy. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 4 resonates with diligence and determination to achieve goals, practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty, integrity and inner-wisdom. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the ArchangelsNumber 0 represents the beginning of a spiritual journey and stands for potential and/or choice, developing spiritual aspects, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 powerfully amplifies the energies of the numbers it appears with. 

Angel Number 240 tells you to step up to your responsibilities as a lightworker and use your natural skills and talents to help shed love, light and healing around the world. Continue on your present path with passion and enthusiasm, and believe in yourself and your inner-talents and abilities to find success and achieve your desires and aspirations. Trust that achieving your goals is within sight.

Angel Number 240 is a message to listen to your intuition and inner-wisdom and trust that the angels are ensuring that your needs are met as you toil towards success and achievement. Have faith and trust in your angels and surrender your worries and fears to them for transmutation and healing. Ask for angelic guidance and assistance whenever you feel the need and know that they are encouraging and supporting you.

Your angels are sending you positive energies to boost your self-belief, self-esteem and confidence. The work, will and effort you have contributed in the past has lead to building solid foundations and stability, and you are asked to trust yourself and your intuition. Know that you are on the right life path and hold positive thoughts and feelings about yourself. The more you believe in yourself, the better everything turns out.  

Each time you do something new, you learn and grow.

Number 240 relates to number 6 (2+4+0=6) and Angel Number 6.

Also see:
Angel Number 24
Angel Number 204

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


11 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for your help, Joanne. The Revelation has come to Fruition.
    -Shaunicorn7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much Joanne !!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much..blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the number 240 so after that it’s creeping me out. But I’ve read this several times over the years and I fully believe that I am a light worker and I should step up my game to help others. I also believe it’s a sign to instill more confidence in my abilities as a creative talent. I know I’m going to be successful and with that success I will do good on this Planet while I’m here in this form. Thank you for this knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a lightworker. Not interested in being one. Little bit like a cult mentality this angel numbers stuff. Not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Joanne, for this explanation. It seems like this was exactly what I needed to hear/read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou for this wonderful message I been use it for my daily lives in this world and I hope someday I will be a successful business woman♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Joanne, thank you for this blog. I had a dream during the early hours of this morning, where my recently, (2 months ago), transcended Mom was shouting to me 240! Heloise 240! I woke up and couldn't understand what it meant. The dream was very vivid. I have Googled and gotten conflicting explanations, about jealousy, my safety etc eg: http://www.dreambible.com/numbers.html Your explanation resonates with me very much. I have gone through a difficult time and have artistic and writing talent, but never think that it will provide for me financially. I have been without full time work for 10 years now. Is there a different meaning if the numbers come from a deceased person in a dream? Much appreciated, Heloise

    ReplyDelete