Thursday, August 04, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 241

Number 241 is a combination of the energies of number 2, the attributes of number 4 and the vibrations of number 1. Number 2 adds its vibrations of attainment and happiness, diplomacy and co-operation, relationships, service and duty, finding balance and harmony, selflessness, faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 4 resonates with honesty and integrity, practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, patience, inner-wisdom, diligence and determination to achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose. Number 1 brings with it the attributes of initiative, instinct and intuition, self-leadership and assertiveness, new beginnings and a fresh approach, action, motivation, striving forward and progress. Number 1 reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions.  

Angel Number 241 is a message from your angels to maintain faith and trust and continue your positive affirmations, maintain an optimistic attitude and high expectations, and you will clear the way for miracles to happen in your life. Hold a strong, clear connection to your intuition and higher-self and listen to your intuition and angelic guidance. Take positive action as directed.

Angel Number 241 tells you that you can ask for extra help and assistance with a long-term project or new venture you are considering. Be aware of opportunities presenting in your life, and trust that they are taking place for good reason. Take up these opportunities as they are for your betterment and will help you to achieve long-term success.

Angel Number 241 is a message that positive affirmations, visualization, prayer and faith will manifest as abundance, fulfilment and happiness. A positive attitude and being grateful for your blessings activates the Law of Attraction.

Number 241 relates to number 7 (2+4+1=7) and Angel Number 7.

Also see:
Angel Number 142

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me



22 comments:

  1. I have been using your site for years now, to interpret the repeating number patterns I see in my life. They tend to be spot on darn near every time. I am expressing my gratitude to you for providing such a wealth of information.
    Thank You. 13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same!!! I'm so grateful for this site!! I turn to it multiple times a day. They're so accurate -- and since I've been picking up on the different meanings and getting to know the numbers, abundance has fell into my lap. Now I'm beginning a Spiritually based career, as a Psychic/Medium. So blessed for all my gifts.
    Feeling immense gratitude all the time.❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... and further blessings to you upon your path ... shine your light!

      Joanne

      Delete
  3. All the messages I'm getting ( multiple times a day) are about embracing the change that's waiting to happen in my life. I'm contemplating leaving my husband ! How is that a positive change ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting one message after an other! Getting lost in them. I am going through some rough times in my marriage. Does the embrace the change message mean o should leave him? Lots of messages are with 5s ( 555, 535, 56)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grateful from all my Heart💜

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this site... I definitely count this site as one of my many blessings... Joanne, your work has and continues to be my beacon of light through the process of my ascension... sending you high vibrations of gratitude for your obedience and sharing your gifts with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see you wrote this quite a while ago. Do you realize it's a secret message for all Americans. We just had a total solar eclipse. This is not a usual eclipse. The last one like it was in 1776. 241 years ago. Also the vetil charts are the same as the eclipse before French Revolution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a very interesting experience with the number 1776 and 241 and I would like to share it with u

      Delete
  8. I need help all I see is the numbers 241 or 214 even when I had State Assistance the amount was $241.00. The address I grew up was 241. at my Job I handle accts that always some how has either 214 or 241 in it all the time. The gas price was $241.00. What does this mean please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same happen with me, 241 everywhere

      Delete
  9. I was hoping to hear something about the comment I made on Sunday 10/8/2017

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your guidance. Since I have been following synchonicities, a new career opportunity has presented itself to me out of no where with no effort put it. I simply was ready to move forward and the universe brought me an opportunity.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful message.❤🙏
    I feel truly blessed.
    For this and all timely miracles that are yet to manifest in my life, I am beyond grateful. Amen.🙏❤🌟
    Endless love and light to everyone and all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a psychic/healer as well and I definitely feel blessed to be supported on my path. This past year has been a rough one personally! Embodying love is so important and taking time to replenish yourself...for you can’t pour from an empty cup. Honor your vessel 🚢! I’m grateful for learning my current life lesson, I am ready to be back to my healing work. Love you all! 💞😊🖖

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Silviya 😊🙏!
    I feel intuitively that we’ve been along a similar path! Thank you for shining your positive light and thank you for being you and for all that you do for others. I feel a lot of transformation happening for you! 🖖😇🦋🦋🦋, and I’ll just type it bc I heard it, the answer is “Yes”! 🦋 I hope that makes sense! Love ❤️ and light 🌟 Soul Sistar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too am greatful and ready for a positive path. So many good things happening lately and i feel a puropse in my life. I get feelings at time but they dint alwayshappen automatically.. Peace and light to all. If yourreading this today you too will seek like minded persons who have a positive feeling for humanity.

      Delete
    2. Someone lost a beloved pet after loosing a close partner. You are loved

      Delete
  14. Thank you dear god for all of my blessings and for those yet to come. I am ready for my new and better, I am open to receive… Amen 🙏❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. How long must I be positive for something to happen?

    ReplyDelete