Saturday, August 06, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 248


Number 248 is a blend of the energies and attributes of number 2, the vibrations of number 4 and the influences of number 8. Number 2 adds its vibrations of adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, duality, service and devotion, balance and harmony, selflessness, insight, faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 4 resonates with diligence and determination to achieve goals, endurance, practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty, integrity and inner-wisdom. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose. Number 8 resonates with personal power and authority, truth and integrity, good judgement and discernment, dependability and self-reliance, material freedom, giving and receiving, the concept of karma and the Spiritual Law of Karma, and manifesting wealth and abundance.

Angel Number 248 is a message from your angels that when you live your Divine life path and serve your soul purpose the flow of abundance increases in your life to support you on your mission. Have faith and trust and follow the guidance from the angels, and listen to your intuitive messages.  

Angel Number 248 reminds you of the connection with your angels, and tells you to rely upon their guidance and support as you pursue your soul mission. You are a powerful soul with an important life purpose that only you can fulfill, so do not be afraid to exert your personal will in the direction of your passions and live your life according to your own truths and values. Set your own standards and do not allow others to make your choices and decisions for you. 

Angel Number 248 may also suggest that a cycle or phase will be coming to an end soon, with rewards coming from hard work well done. Do not fear lack or loss as these endings and conclusions will lead to auspicious new beginnings and opportunities, and your success and achievement will bring blessings and rewards of many kinds into your life.

Number 248 relates to number 5 (2+4+8=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

Also see:
Angel Number 842

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


19 comments:

  1. Namaste, Infinite Blessings and Pure Love always, in all ways. Novum LaLuna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Infinite Blessings and Pure Love always in all ways. Namaste, Novum LaLuna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,I want to know that seeing numbers such as 248 and 428 or 632 or 422 on the clock, I constantly tend to see them as being MULTIPLIED and EQUALS like 248=> seems to me as 2x4=8 and I tend to consider it as 88.should i read them as it feels like this to me or i should go with what it exactly is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should follow your intuition. I always get the accurated answer. At the beginning I didnt trust the answer but after few months it started to become real.... I saw the same numbers this time, number 88 show up many time.

      Delete
  4. I m waking up at 428 am without any alarm from three consecutive days...does this mean anything ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are waking up exactly at the same time for three consecutive days without any other possible alarm trigger, you can be sure that it is happening on a divine level of communication. 428 is a great number and has also been coming around fairly consistently on this end for many years not.

      Delete
  5. Everywhere i the number 248 appears. I literally everywhere its all over the place i would like to know the meaning of this number should i be worried or what should i expect of it because the number does not seem to stop appearing. Is it telling me something that am not fulfilling. What can i do to interpret it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everywhere I go the number 248 appears I mean literally everywhere I go there it is I see it everywhere. Should I be worried concerned or what should I expect from this number because it's everywhere I want to know is this number telling me something that I'm not figuring out myself is it a meaning is it assigned that is telling me to do something I would like to know what it means interpret this number because I feel like it's a sign and I'm not getting the sign I'm not understanding it because everywhere I go I see it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see 248, 428, and 824. every day i see one of these combinations. I would really like to know what it means. Talking about ending cycles and giving rewards but it hasn't applied to me in anyway. So I'm wondering if there's another reason why I keep seeing the the numbers over and over???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes these numbers could mean dates such as birthdays or events that either passed or are going to happen in the future. Other times the same numbers in different order can be secret messages from your guides or your higher self. When this happens try to be aware of what's going on in both your mind and withn your environment.

      Delete
  8. Right now.. this angel number is perfect in my life. If I just keep Believing in myself and the Angelic Angels...I will make to top. Thank you Universe/God (source)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always expect it'll be good news, and you'll save your life 50% less of the time worrying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Angels!! Great Things are ahead #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you dear father one of all for it All!!! Better is on the way!! I am ready for me!!! I am open to receive!!! Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Angels,

    ReplyDelete