Thursday, January 12, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 842

Number 842 is a combination of the vibrations of number 8, the energies of number 4, and the attributes of number 2. Number 8 is associated with self-confidence, personal power and authority, giving and receiving, truth and integrity, reality, dependability and self-reliance, and manifesting positive abundance. Number 8 also relates to the concept of karma and the Universal Spiritual Law of Karma. Number 4 resonates with patience, practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, conscientiousness, progress, honesty and integrity, diligence and determination to achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our passion and drive in life, and relates to the energies of the ArchangelsNumber 2 relates to receptivity and love, partnerships and relationships, duality, adaptability, faith and trust, service to others, flexibility, balance and harmony, diplomacy and mediation, understanding, support and encouragement, and serving your soul mission.

Angel Number 842 suggests that your strong connection with the angels has manifested blessings and positive abundance in your life. The faith and trust you have shown in the guidance you have received, and the actions you have taken have ensured long-term rewards. These blessings are to be shared with loved ones and put to good use. Invest in yourself and your spiritual quest or career.

Angel Number 842 brings a message to find healthy, creative and productive ways to express your true feelings and emotions and be honest and sincere with both yourself and others. Living your life in harmony with yourself and others brings a deep sense of gratitude in every aspect. Look for strengths rather than weaknesses in both yourself and others. Let go of judgement and accept that we are all different and unique and we all have our own paths to follow and life lessons to learn. Open yourself up to others and allow them to know who you truly are.

Angel Number 842 is a message to keep up the great work you have been doing in order to achieve the success you desire. Your prayers and positive affirmations have been heard and are being responded to by the angels and Universal Energies. Find balance in all that you do and expect wonderful blessings of all kinds to enter your life. You deserve them.

Number 842 relates to number 5 (8+4+2=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me



19 comments:

  1. I have been waiting to hear about an upgrade in my employment status and will know something this week - every time I look at my clock it is 8:42!! Hope it is good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born 8/4/2002 so that makes 842 which are my lucky numbers awesome :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing this number since 2005...just amazing!and no coincidence... I totally believe!love&light

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dreamed that I twice inserted an envelope into either a printer or an ATM machine. Each time the envelope came out with the number 842 printed on it. The next morning, my monthly credit notification reported my credit score as 822. Although I may not yet see the connection of those 2 numbers, I do feel - and stay - in harmony with the universe. I so believe in Angels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just followed 842 to here.
      I found what I was looking for in Joanne's sacred words.
      But when I read through the comments
      I see Who brings me this supportive message of validation.
      My dear Henry died on November 5, 2016, the day your wrote this, foolishgrin.
      I believe in Angels, too.
      <3

      Delete
  5. Amazing message and once again ON POINT!!!
    I deserve my wonderful blessings ,I deserve them indeed !!!♡♡♡
    Immensely blessed and grateful,now and always !!! ♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Joanne and all your work! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was writing my Address down on a piece of paper and when I looked at it, it said 842 which is not my address. How it is the address that I resided at over 10 years ago.Then my grandson woke up this morning he came in my Room and looked at me and said 842 I just looked at him then I said in my head OK God obviously my angels have a message

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise the Lord Jesus hallelujah thank you guardian angels

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for these words...I am looking forward for a brighter future..I am 33 and went back to school again, now i am on my 2nd yr in College...Bless my journey Angel especially i am battling with different illnesses...I am likely positive that I can get what I want to be un the future and had strentgthened because my faith is bigger that any trials...thank you Angel..Guide me. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! This message is so heart felt, Im so ready ...bring it on. Thank you Angels...#1Fan

    ReplyDelete