Sunday, August 07, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 259


Number 259 is a combination of the attributes of number 2, the energies of number 5 and the vibrations of number 9. Number 2 carries the vibrations of faith and trust, partnership and relationships, diplomacy and adaptability, sensitivity and selflessness, balance and harmony. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and your Divine life plan and purpose. Number 5 resonates with the attributes of making life choices and important changes, adaptability and versatility, personal freedom, resourcefulness, motivation and idealism. Number 5 also relates to doing things your own way. Number 9 relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective, karma, leading life as a positive example for others, benevolence and altruism, serving your soul mission and lightworking. Number 9 also denotes endings and conclusions.  

Angel Number 259 is a message from your angels to maintain faith, trust and a positive attitude and perspective in regards to the life changes you are currently undergoing.  Trust that current life changes will have a great spiritual purpose and will lead and advance you swiftly along your Divine life path. Your angels reassure you that you are on the right life path, and all will fall into place for you in Divine right time.

Angel Number 259 may also suggest that changes made to your career or profession will bring you greater personal fulfilment on many levels.  It is a prompt to put your focus towards beginning or expanding your spirituality as your lightworking skills and talents are greatly needed by the world.  It may be encouraging you to begin (or expand) a spiritually-based practice, profession and/or career. The angels ask you to shine your light brightly to illuminate the way for others.

Angel Number 259 may also indicate that a situation or circumstance will be behind you soon and you will be able to move forward in better-suited directions. When it is time to let go of situations that no longer positively serve you, walk away grateful for the experience and lessons learned and be eager and optimistic about what is to come next in your life. Take the time to reflect upon the actions and steps you have taken and appreciate your achievements and learning experiences. Use this time to make yourself stronger and more resilient and reflect upon the lessons learnt.

Number 259 relates to number 7 (2+5++9=16, 1+6=7) and Angel Number 7.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


12 comments:

  1. My mother passed away in Dec 1992. She use to come and talk to me in my dreams. One night, we were talking in my dream and I said "What number to play today." She said play 259. That was the last time mama has ever came into my dreams that was about 12 years ago. I have never won on 259. Well tonight Im going to play 259. My daughter and her three kids need help with her rent and I have al ot of bills to pay also. Maybe this is the time to play 259.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Uncle who raised me from an infant' died 1 year ago today Jan. 5th. 2016. Tonight I discovered that my boyfriend has been visiting a dating site. After I confronted him' on it' I dismissed myself and began praying out loud and asking all those I love who passed away to come to me and help me clear my boyfriends darkness and deception away from me. Suddenly my cell phone rings as Caller Unknown' but I answer anyway and say "hello" but I hear nothing but silence and a click. I stare at the phone and think" now who would be calling me at, 2:59 AM in the morning? Hmmm. with my laptop open I googled and it led me here.... I believe in my prayers and cries' my guardian angels including my Uncle who raised me and this being the 1 year anniversary of his passing heard me through my tear filled heartfelt cries. Letting me know that all is for a purpose. And that despite my heart being broken and deceived' my faith will lead me to my destined path of love and light. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You obviously had a very clear and powerful message from your Uncle and the Angels ❤ and you listened and had faith also! How is everything now?

      Delete
  4. In the movie Good Will Hunting, the number 259 is seen on the door of Sean's (Robin Williams) house. Now it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Timely and on point as always.Im super excited about all that which is yet to come.
    May it all feel welcome.
    Reflecting on all lessons learned.
    Blessed and grateful.🙏🌟❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for this, helped so much with my anxiety

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...literally this passage is what i needed to see. Thank you Angels. Im on my way!! Beautiful Text!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whatever it may be Let it be…Thank you … Asé Asé Asé 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  9. These Numbers represent my birthday.. (the only number missing is a 1 which would be added to the year) Its so dead on. I AM a LightWorker and have known it my whole life. This is a wonderful time to be alive. RAISING THE VIBRATION❣️
    THIS is my FAVOURITE place to check my numbers. Light Love to ALL 🕯💛🌍💫

    ReplyDelete