Sunday, August 07, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 258


Number 258 is a blend of the energies of number 2, the attributes of number 5 and the vibrations of number 8. Number 2 brings its vibrations of service to others, insight and intuition, co-operation and adaptability, consideration for others, finding balance and harmony, duality, devotion and selflessness, and your life purpose and soul mission. Number 5 encourages us to be true to ourselves and live our lives accordingly, and resonates with personal freedom, making positive life choices and important changes, variety and versatility, motivation, adaptability, resourcefulness, activity and progress. Number 8 relates to the vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, monetary and business acumen, mastery, self-confidence and personal authority, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and intelligence.  Number 8 is also the number of karma, the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 258 is a message from your angels that your financial circumstances are going through positive changes and you can expect to see an increase in your income earning capacities. Opportunities such as promotion and/or career change or a money-making venture or project may present itself. It may even come through a windfall, pay-out or inheritance of sorts.

Angel Number 258 is a message to maintain a positive attitude about the financial changes in your life, as you manifest opportunities to further advance your career and/or your income earning abilities. You may even be in line for a win or bonus of some kind. Be grateful for your blessings, and remember that the more you have, the more you have to share. 

Be open and receptive to new avenues of income. If you have been feeling the urge to begin (or expand) a spiritually-based practice, career and/or profession, or service-based venture, now would be a great time to take positive action in that direction. Trust that the angels will ensure that things will go smoothly for you and all that you need will be supplied so that you can successfully serve and fulfill your life purpose and destiny.

Number 258 relates to number 6 (2+5+8=15, 1+5=6) and Angel Number 6.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


21 comments:

  1. am very thankful for what i have and what i am now receiving...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing this number. So i now know and understand the meaning and welcome my blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very thankful and grateful and open to receive

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful and grateful and ready to receive

    ReplyDelete
  5. So need and thankful its coming my way

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing this number also

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep seeing this number also

    ReplyDelete
  8. My beliefs are no doubt manifesting into my Reality. Your help was much needed for my ascension, thank you Joanne. Inspiration is truly information. The Revelation has come to Fruition. AUM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am ready to give and receiving..I AM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep seeing this number... When ever I look at the time.. or when ever I make a call it always shows 2:58

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes amen praise God thank you Jesus and to all my loving Angels including you Joanne 😊❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. For a least a year now the number 258 shows up on movies scores pictures and so on thought i was losing my mind i mean everywhere i go

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so timely!!!!!! thank you Lord whether this will happen or not. forever thankful of all the blessings|!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been guided by this number since I was a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you o sos o much angels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you thank you thank you 🙏 God knows I am good and ready!!! Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you God for all the blessings I’ve received and I am ready for a big breakthrough in my life. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  18. answr 258 was on a license plate.. angels provide me signs all the time

    ReplyDelete