Monday, August 15, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 318


Number 318 is a blend of the vibrations and attributes of number 3, the energies of number 1 and the influences of number 8. Number 3 offers assistance and encouragement, communication and enthusiasm, growth, expansion and the principles of increase, broad-minded thinking, communication and self-expression, talent and skills. Number 3 often indicates that the Ascended Masters are around you, assisting when asked. Number 1 brings the attributes of self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition, new beginnings and a fresh approach. It also relates to courage, motivation, striving forward and progress and reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 8 brings it vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, self-confidence and personal authority, discernment, achievement, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and serving humanity. Number 8 is also the number of karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 318 brings a message from your angels about your finances and monetary circumstances. Your positive affirmations and prayers have been heard, and your positive attitude noted. Follow your intuition and angelic guidance and take action accordingly. Trust that your beliefs, mind-set and actions will manifest an abundance of supply and your wants and needs will be met. Look forward to new opportunities and positive changes and be grateful for your blessings. Be true to yourself in all ways.

Angel Number 318 suggests that you keep listening to your inner-wisdom and angelic guidance and take positive action as directed. There may be some new opportunities that will present to you in regards to income, employment and/or promotion, so do not be afraid to try something new, different and exciting. Trust that you have all the skills and abilities you will need, and what you don’t already know, you will learn quickly. The angels are helping you to manifest abundance and prosperity into your life, and you are reminded that as with the law of ‘giving and receiving’ when you have plenty, you have plenty to share with others.

Do not be afraid of your own power. Do not allow fears imposed upon you by others to deplete, manipulate or coerce you. Stand in your own strengths, be true to yourself and live each moment accordingly. Fear is used to control. Do not fall for it. Allow your true power to shine and illuminate the way for others.

“To remember who you are you need to forget who they told you to be.”  -  Unknown 

Number 318 relates to number 3 (3+1+8=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.


33 comments:

  1. thank you!! I have been seeing this number sequence for years now,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we share the same situation...

      Delete
    2. I have been seeing this number since I was a child. I'm 26 now and it's also my birthday.

      Delete
    3. Ive seen these sequences of all my life, i thought it was something bad ! happy to know im not the only one examples my daughter's father 318 my other daughter's father 831 and my friend drove a cab 318 ss# 318 in it my phone # has 318 to many examples to explain

      Delete
    4. we share the same situation? 318

      Delete
  2. My birthday is 3/18, I was born at 8:13 pm and weighed 8 pounds 13 oz at birth. My mother said she saw an angel while giving birth also. Interesting, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I almost cried reading this 😩🤞🏼💜 I’m always seeing 318 & it’s my birthday as well

      Delete
    2. NotjustsomepiscesMonday, December 18, 2023

      ✨✨Born 3/18 born 3:18 am during a new moon eclipse!! My grandma said she asked for an angelic soul while in the delivery room and that night and I arrived 🥰 such a similar story I love this made me believe more that I already have! Been seeing these numbers everywhere as long as I remember as well ✨✨

      Delete
  3. Beautiful!! Thank You angel (s) ;)!!! I am grateful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. terima kasih sharing informasinya..salam damai sejahtera Allah Memberkati..amin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You. I've seen these sequences lately. I'm glad to know that it wasn't something bad. Thank You for this information. 😊💖

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You. I've seen these sequences lately. I'm glad to know that it wasn't something bad. Thank You for this information. 😊💖

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings for sure a thank you from me.
    I just got a car accident thank thank universe ,i was safe and my wife and sun where hummed. We a police case was given to me i some a very common number 318. I own a property unit number 318. I have in some case notices the same number . it was this morning that i took time to find out what it means. and yes i now see..
    Thank u again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obrigado, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You Joanne, MAY YOU CONTINUE TO BE BLESSED ABUNDANTLY AND MAY GOD'S LOVE FILL YOU WITH JOY, LOVE, AND HAPPINESS. LOVE FROM RAY perseverance910@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My birthday is 3/18 and God shows me this sequence a LOT over the last year. There is auniversal presence.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gratidão 🙏❤🌹🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  13. My birthday is 318.. and I have seen this for my whole life!! I always thank and talk to my angels!! It has been my peace in this crazy world!! I’m happy to have them by my side!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I started seeing 318 in 2013 right before my birthday which is 318 and I just thought it meant I was gonna have a good birthday.. Tonite I was watching Hidden Truth Tarot Taria and she always gives Angel numbers to look up and so I was just thinking let me just see if 318 has a meaning.. and WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been seeing this number since last year. It's my birth date. Google brought me here. I hope my guardian angel will guide me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for Angel number 318... everything is clear to me now. !!! #1Fan Angels

    ReplyDelete
  17. I kept seeing numbers 318, 813, 138, 381, I was born on 3.18.1965. 3 + 1 + 8 = 12. 1 + 2 = 3. 1 + 9 + 6 + 5 = 21. 2 + 1 = 3. Me and my partner's anniversary is 12.12 = 3.3

    ReplyDelete
  18. My birthday is 3/18 and I’ve been seen these numbers since I was about 8 years old. I was always scared it meant I was gonna die on my birthday but now I see that’s not even the case. I hope and pray. I do see growth and prosperity

    ReplyDelete
  19. My birthday is 3/18 and I’ve been seen these numbers since I was about 8 years old. I was always scared it meant I was gonna die on my birthday but now I see that’s not even the case. I hope and pray. I do see growth and prosperity

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are truly the best. I have been reading these pages for many many years and finding strength in them. Thank you. I see so many other sites. I scroll past them to find yours. You are the Original.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you 🙏 I remember ❤️

    ReplyDelete