Tuesday, August 16, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 328


Number 328 is a blend of the attributes of number 3, the energies of number 2 and the influences of the powerful number 8. Number 3 resonates with energy, growth, expansion and the principles of increase, spontaneity, self-expression, encouragement and assistance, talent and skills, ‘faith hope and charity’, manifesting and manifestation.  Number 3 also relates to the Ascended MastersNumber 2 adds its energies of diplomacy and co-operation, consideration for others, finding balance and harmony, partnerships and relationships, devotion and selflessness, faith and trust and serving your life purpose and soul mission. Number 8 resonates with personal power and authority, inner-wisdom, truth and integrity, dependability and self-reliance, manifesting wealth and abundance, and the concept of Karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 328 is a message that the angels have heard your prayers and your positive affirmations and are assisting and supporting you as you accept the flow of Divine abundance into your life. This may come in the form of money, love, time, support, energy or in whatever form you require. Make the most of these auspicious circumstances and share your blessings with others. Also ensure that you enhance your life and living space and environment as you deserve a make-over.

If you have been feeling that some part of your life is drawing to a close, Angel Number 328 brings validation. This ending will mean that significant positive changes will take place and/or a wonderful new beginning is on the horizon. Let the ‘old’ go with love and gratitude for the service it gave you, and welcome the ‘new’ into your life with optimism and enthusiasm.

You can bring about your dreams more quickly by paying attention to your thoughts, feelings, visions intuitive messages and words that repeat themselves to you.

Number 328 relates to number 4 (3+2+8=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


30 comments:

  1. I've seen this number in a recurring pattern for my entire life!! Even in a part of my social security number. . . Thank you ever so much for shedding some Light on the subject. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not in my social security number, but also i have seen it my entire life. its awesome how that works out. i thought it was creepy at first cause every single day for an entire month, i would look at the clock randomly and the time would be 3:28. and also it is the exit number on the interstate that i live off from, and would take that exit every day to and from work for over 10 years

      Delete
  2. I saw this number 20 minutes before experiencing a life changing revelation. While reading I received a download. Fits my revelation too a TEE...then I saw 724 so now I am off to look that up.

    I send you Blessings and positive energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my new talk show happens to form around the devine location addressed as 328 (street number). thank you for an amazing insight and many blessing to you and yours. Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this in my dream last night and I had asked the angels for positive abundance yesterday during my meditation. I had also pulled an Angel card that read New Beginnings. This is a true confirmation of their response. Sending you lots of love, light and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. read this just after i cleaned my room top to bottom.. i don't think it's ever been this clean :D I just got a feeling out of the blue that i should throw the old stuff out. feel like i'm on track haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I constantly see these numbers whenever I look at the clock. It also happens to be my birthday, March 28 (3/28). I don't yet fully understand what it all means...but I'm optimistic it means good things are already on their way (already here) and that the path I've chosen to pursue careerwise is my true calling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also see 328 many times during the day waking up at 3:28 am …it’s also my birthday and the time my son was birth

      Delete
    2. I see 3:28 all the time! It is my husbands birthday and also the time of our daughters birth!

      Delete
    3. Same. My birthday is 3/27, but time was 3:28 AM. I have always had a strange co-ocurrance. I wakeup quite often at that same time, although I can usually go back to sleep relatively soon. But not always. Sometimes when I wake up at 3:20 to 3:28, I am up for the day, whether I like it or not.

      Delete
  7. I see 328 all the time. That was my old address of a house I was very unhappy in and left due to divorce. ....my choice. Also it's my late mother's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joanne,
    last several nights I woke up in the middle of the night. First I didn't know about angels number, but then I heard about it. I wrote several times time when I woke up. When I read about the meaning, it always mention that I should stay on my current path and that my Angels support me. Reccently I made decions that took my life on a new path. I believe that these messages are the support of my Angels to stay on the right path and to stand temptations to go back on the old way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see this number all the time, what is interesting is this is also my birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see the number 328 all the time, the weird part is this is also my date of birth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NAMASTE, it's my birth date as well♈❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

      Delete
  11. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time.
    It may act as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.
    It can also be validation that angels/spirit guides/passed over loved ones are with you.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your insight this number has followed me since a kid it used to be my pager code even as 328=DAV i used to find it eerie at how often this number would arise now thanks to you i don't

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was looking at a picture of my deceased Grandad dressed in his police uniform in England...to my surprise the numbers on his collar are 328.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Praise the Lord for all great blessing

    ReplyDelete
  15. I literally see it everywhere on signs, receipt, time, grocery store, I mean the number always stands out to me. It's crazy I thought I was the o only one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's always inspiring to read something as accurate as this, Joanne! The Angel number 328 is indeed an indication that even when you'e at the lowest part of your life, our Angels can still hear our prayers. But of course, it will only make sense it we put our trust on them, right?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw its when i clear my phone and want to check, reading meaning i get some new mind and its make me happy, i always accepted Angel's help and love, and feeling them hole time make balance in life 🙏✨🙏

    Thank you my God thanks to my Angel's 😇🙏😇🙏

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great overview as always, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This number shows itself to me always. Since like 2014-15 to now this number is always around. It’s also the day my father had his stroke. My anniversary with my first boyfriend was March 28th too. Not sure if this is related in anyway but my bday is April 28.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a very interesting analysis of 328... especially in regards to the manifestation aspect of this number. Peace and love.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing such a nice piece of content. Can you please share angel number 940.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is amazing because this is my birthday and I have been seeing it repeatedly and I never thought to look it up as an angel number but today I discovered it's amazing meaning thank you so much for sharing this knowledge. NAMASTE 😌🙏🏽💌

    ReplyDelete