Thursday, August 18, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 338


Number 338 is a compilation of the energies of number 3 appearing twice, amplifying its attributes and resonating with Master Number 33, and the attributes of number 8. Number 3 relates to optimism and joy, inspiration and creativity, self-expression and communication, imagination and intelligence, sociability and society, energy, growth and expansion and the principles of increase, spontaneity, encouragement and assistance, talent and skills. Number 3 is also the number of the Ascended MastersMaster Number 33 symbolizes the principle of guidance, compassion, blessings, the teacher of teachers, martyrdom, inspiration, honesty, discipline, bravery, courage and the spiritual uplifting of humankind. Number 8 relates to manifesting positive abundance, business and material acumen, personal power and authority, a desire for peace and a love of humanity and world transformation, discernment and good judgement, giving and receiving, the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect (the Law of Karma) and the concept of Karma.  

Angel Number 338 is an auspicious message about positive abundance and prosperity. The angels and Ascended Masters are helping you to be open and receptive to the flow of infinite Universal abundance. Know that you deserve your ‘good’, but you must be open to receiving it as per the law of ‘giving and receiving’. Put your 'plenty’ to good use and remember that the more you have, the more you have to share with others, continuing the flow of positive energies and abundance.

Angel Number 338 is a message to have faith in the power of the angels and Masters as they ensure that you reap your spiritual and karmic rewards. Prosperity will enter your life in many ways, some of them most unexpected. 

The angels are emphasizing that you watch your thoughts right now as you will manifest them into reality. Ensure that you only think positive and uplifting thoughts, rather than negative thoughts or expectations. You get what you expect so make sure you radiate positive energy, always.

Number 338 relates to number 5 (3+3+8=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me



41 comments:

  1. I love your site, it's beautiful and full of information that is much needed....thank you so much for this xx Saleire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I understand. Thank you angels :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Joanne. I keep waking at 03.38. I would be interested to know how other people see the numbers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also wake up at 3:38AM all the time. My old address was 338. my cell phone prefix is 338. that number comes up all the time. very weird.

      Delete
    2. For years in the morning or at night i wake up and the time is slways 338. Thankyou

      Delete
    3. For years since i was i wake up morn or night and the clock always says 338 i thought i always only see those numbers.

      Delete
  4. Thank you Joanne. I keep waking at 03.38. I wondered how other people see the numbers

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a God sent.. Thank you for your help and guidance!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look at my phone for the time and it show me 444 n 44 five times 4.... What does that means????

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was scrolling F.B and someone was selling a watch the time on the watch read 834. no doubt a message.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the guidance and help Joanne!!! ♡♡♡
    Love and light your way !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A number related to an art project that I'm starting. This actually describes it perfectly, thank you. What a confirmation from the angels!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks be to God amen hallelujah thank you my loving angels

    ReplyDelete
  11. I woke up 338 am literally 15 mins ago... I needed this passage as I just got over a severe case of viral infection in the throat, fever aches and chills, it was awful... I feel better so I returned to work this morning...So Highly Favored ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow hallelujah praise the Lord

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see the numbers 338 all of the time. Not only on my clock when I wake up, but all around me. The last 3 digits of my ss# is 338, my building number was 338, the bus running down my street is the B38, and I truly believe and have tested with great success the law that the universe must return to you whatever you give, but in a much greater portion than you gave.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your site is very encouraging me to achieve success that i deserved am very much greatful

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love you always..💗⚡💯

    ReplyDelete
  16. Radiating love, light and positivity. Now and always.
    I share my abundance in all ways posible. It feels amazing.
    I've always shared and always will. Yet now I give self first and my cup is full. I am whole and complete and my energy is no longer depleted for giving more than I receive. My life is balanced and I am happy.💥❤ I deserve the best. As all of us.🙏
    Grateful for all the blessings in my life and all those yet to come.
    Abundance in all shapes and forms is already manifesting in my life.
    I deserve the best, I work hard, I'm deserving of all that has already entered my world, as I am deserving of all that which is yet to manifest.
    Grateful for all your prompts Angels, as abrupt as they might feel at times.🤣 I know you operate from a place of love and light, despite the painful signals sometimes.💥
    I've established this very strong connection with you. I feel truly blessed and am grateful for everything and all.
    I love you Joanne. Our Earth Angel.❤ Sending much love and light to everyone and all. #TogetherAForce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is beautiful ❤️💫

      Delete
  17. Thank you for this beautiful content♡

    ReplyDelete
  18. Te Amo muchísimo!!! 😍🥰😘😁

    ReplyDelete
  19. Always and forever grateful!!! 🙏💗😇🥰

    ReplyDelete
  20. Grateful for the guidance from the angels on a daily basis... Always and forever grateful!!! 🙏😇🥰💖🤗

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you Joanne.
    Orelia:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Grateful for every reminder...Thank you 🙏😇🥰

    ReplyDelete
  23. This number has been in my head a couple days now thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful message!!!🌸🌺🌷Thank you for every timely reminder.🙏😇🥰 Joanne...I'm soo grateful for your guiding light, and for being the voice of angels. Truly has been a blessing in my life. Love and light to all of us,🥰 Many blessings Joanne.🙏😇

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you I am ready and I am open for my flow of abundance, thank God for it All Anen x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you 🤲❤️❤️❤️ Amen 🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete