Thursday, August 18, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 339


Number 339 is a blend of the vibrations of number 3 appearing twice, magnifying its attributes and resonating with the Master Number 33, and the energies of number 9. Number 3 relates to courage, forgiveness, skills and talents, open-mindedness, self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, growth and expansion, manifesting and manifestationMaster Number 33 symbolizes the principle of guidance, compassion, blessings, the teacher of teachers, martyrdom, inspiration, honesty, discipline, bravery and courage, and when expressed to the fullest, Master Number 33 focuses upon the spiritual upliftment of humankind. Number 9 resonates with lightworking and humanitarianism, service to others, leadership and leading others by positive example, altruism, benevolence and philanthropy. Number 9 also relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws and the Spiritual Law of Karma and denotes endings and conclusions.

Angel Number 339 is a message regarding your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Know that you are fully supported by your angels and the Ascended Masters as you pursue your spiritual interests, lifestyle and career choices. Using your lightworking abilities and talents, and living your life as a positive example to others is all part of your ‘job’, which you are now (or soon will be) excelling at.

Angel Number 339 tells you to listen to your soul’s urgings and intuition in regards to your career and/or spiritual pursuits. Take appropriate action and continue steadily along your path with confidence and enthusiasm. Continue to live your personal truths as a spiritual being, and call upon the angels for guidance and assistance when feeling the need for concise help and/or direction.

If you are considering beginning or expanding your spiritual practice, career or profession or service-based venture, now is a suitable time to take on this endeavour. Using your natural lightworking abilities and talents, and living your life as a positive example for others are important aspects of your soul mission.

Angel Number 339 indicates that the angels and Ascended Masters are with you, acting as mentors teaching you the ancient wisdom involved in manifestation and manifesting your desires.

Number 339 relates to number 6 (3+3+9=15, 1+5=6) and Angel Number 6.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


34 comments:

  1. Thank you spiritual family :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just never know, I was thinking this related to letting go of something obsolete. Yet I am just beginning my spiritual career, and this is right on the money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending love and gratitude!! I really needed this confirmation. Thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kindness, Joanne! Love to you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am curious, i can wake up at least 6 to 8 times seeing numbers. Lately, the message is f you have been receiving intuitive messages, prompts and urges to begin your own spiritually based business, career or practice, now is a great time to start. Use your knowledge of healing to write, teach, counsel and enlighten others.
    My ques. is I am a Life coach and business coach is this aligned with what they are saying above.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! As long as it feels good to you and you love doing it, then 100 times yes--everyone will benefit from your positive attitude, so get after it and go change some lives! It doesn't necessarily have to be a spiritual practice to benefit others (the world included)

      Delete
    2. U are a gifted woman, that's why those number's keep coming to u, u need to learn how to read them and use them to achieve a better life, but if u fail to do so, u will lose it.

      Delete
    3. She will not lose it. You dont lose it ... You chose not to follow or listen.. Your heart your feelings your Source...

      Delete
  6. Grateful for the translation .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joanne, your site has helped me tremendously!! Thank you for sharing your incredible gift by having the courage to write all of this down!! Peace, love, light & God bless,
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much thanks to everyone and everything involved to make this site possible!! It has truly been a blessing in my life and has helped me shift dramatically!! GOD IS GREAT!! LOVE YOU ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praise God hallelujah thank you Jesus and to my angels

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm interested in buying distressed properties to flip once I'm settled into a house that I want to purchase for myself. Every home is saw is selling for 339K. Numbers didn't dawn on me until I saw 3:39 on TV or on my computer. It's ironic... everyday for the past few weeks I feel a presence. And seeing something with my peripheral vision I feel I'm not alone when I'm the only one in the room. When I turn to look, nothing's there. I believe and feel Angels are with me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful message!!! Love and light to all of us... I Love you Joanne...Thank you!!! 🥰😇🙏💖🎶

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank u Joanne! One Love | Blessings to all! ALLAH is the Father of All

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank u Joanne! One Love Blessings to All

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh nice person comments that they don't get it I get this download I receive it I take it all I get it all the windfall of blessings on me thank you yeshua and all my angels and angels of heaven we glorify the god of all creation YESHEAU Messiah amen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  16. Michael SemjanivTuesday, August 09, 2022

    So nice & lovely.. I was so tuched bue the interaction i started to cry and couldnt hold back..⚘
    But i seem to have trouble gettin to the links, they seem to not work for some reason, anybody knows why?

    Love & light 2u all..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for your service this number is very accurate 🙏🏽

    ReplyDelete
  18. 🙏😇💖 Blessings to all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Light, Love & Truth! I am forever Grateful!

    ReplyDelete