Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1026


Number 1026 is a blend of the energies of number 1, the influences of number 0, the attributes of number 2, and the vibrations of number 6. Number 1 resonates with new beginnings, ambition and tenacity, striving forward and pursuing goals, instinct and intuition, initiative, changes, inspiration, self-leadership and assertiveness, taking action and creating your own realitiesNumber 0 is the number of the Universal Energies/Source, the beginning point, eternity, infinity, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, developing one’s spiritual aspects and connecting with the Higher-self, and denotes freedom from limitations. Number 0 also amplifies the energies of the numbers it appears with. Number 2 encourages finding balance and harmony, faith and trust, selflessness, understanding, service to others, diplomacy and mediation, love and happiness. Number 2 also relates to serving your soul mission and life purpose. Number 6 is associated with the monetary and financial aspects of life, economy, provision and providing for home and family, grace and gratitude, mediation and compromise, responsibility, nurturing, care, empathy and sympathy, solution-finding and problem-solving.

Angel Number 1026 is a message from your angels that you are successfully manifesting your financial flow and material supply in order to sustain and maintain you along your path. Have faith and trust that the Universe will always provide for you when you follow, live and serve your soul purpose and your material and earthly needs will be met in Divine right time.

Angel Number 1026 encourages you to have a diplomatic and co-operative attitude in order to set a positive example for others to learn from. It tells you that as you serve your Divine life purpose you will reap the spiritual and emotional rewards of love, trust and companionship as well as manifest material and financial rewards.

Angel Number 1026 also encourages you to seek harmony in all of your relationships; both personal and professional and be true to yourself and your principles. Seek compromise, compassion and understanding in all interactions and be a positive beacon of light for others.

Number 1026 also relates to number 9 (1+0+2+6=9) and Angel Number 9.

Also see:
Angel Number 126

23 comments:

  1. the number they wanted to show me happened to be the number of my birthday 10/26 and I was shown on the 26th. I happen to remember to watch a old video from last year the video was dated on the 26th who ever made this website I thank you and I wish the best for you something wanted me to tell you that. "You are helping people in more ways then you know."
    ~Love Vicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the message Vicious ... and I too was born on the 26th.

      Joanne
      Sacred Scribes

      Delete
    2. I feel the sane way! Bless you!! This website is truly amazing! Thank you for the enlightenment!!

      Delete
    3. Oh my!! Too funny! My birthday is 102676 & I see 10/26 all the time, whether it be clocks , receipts anything with a sequence of numbers!! It’s great to learn the meaning of these numbers! It’s right up my path lol

      Delete
    4. I was born 1026 and see it all the time

      Delete
  2. For a while I thought it was a coincidence that I just happen to look at the clock every time it was 10:26. My birthday is 10/26 too. But for about a year I have been seeing the numbers everywhere... on a receipt, an address, the clock, even an expiration date. I knew it had to mean something. Thank you for having this information out there. It will help me understand what I'm seeing.

    DP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too,that's the reason I search google and found this webpage, want to figure out

      Delete
  3. My b(earth)day is 10/26/1999, and This message Always brings me tears of happiness for eye know this Lifetimes is one to be infinitely blessed and Divinely guided. Eye have this very strong feeling that most of my good karma is being reaped in this timeline, hahah <3 But anywhoos, thank you so much, Joanne! You have no idea how much you have assisted me.... *starts crying again omg* Without your Goddessliness, eye wouldn't even be in contact with all the pure loving beings in the Divine realms!! ~ My Awakening began around May of 2015 and by December with the incredible help from you and the Angels of Loving Light, eye had fully integrated my fifth dimensional )and beyond( consciousness into my third dimensional physical Self's daily life. :D Eye now ALWAYS carry around a little journal with me where eye write down their messages (the ones eye feel inclined to of course because numbers are allll over the place o.o), and since the verrrry beginning regardless of the phase or cycle eye was undergoing, the license plates beginning number that are EVERYWHERE are 6 & 7. When people ask me how eye know they're truly sending me messages in the physical world, eye simply tell them (if we're in the car at that moment which is usually so)," Look out the window, and see for yourself." The kids usually smile and laugh talking about how its super cool but weird, and the adults, well,, ya know how that goes ^^ - Alright, well, eye'm so sorry for rambling here lol!!! but eye just want to end in once again thanking you, Joanne. You are such a beautiful blessing to millionnsss <333 peace, so much love, and healing Light from California!

    Alexandra xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u sooo much its the site I go to now to know the meaning of things and very surprised when am reading the answers and its what am doing now...so I know am on the right path xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this useful knowledge. I was wondering why I continually saw 1026. It's actually my Dad's Birth Year. I'm constantly seeing it on digital clocks, receipts and various other mediums. I now know why. Thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My number is 1026. I see it everywhere- clocks, receipts, spray painted on the sidewalk. It started with a Karmic relationship- his birthday was 10/26. At the same time my best friend's husband was also born 10/26. Then, it just blew up into a 1026 universe. I still don't quite get what it means. But, everytime I see the number, my heart just lights up in this special way. Any more info from others on 1026, would be great..

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((( <3 ))) Bless the path the way the Journey Joy Passion Positively Purpose in Power Balance Peace my birth Thank you Bless you Joanne have a beautiful day / night ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. ((( <3 ))) ^ 8 my Birthday Earth day Loved ones around me brings tears of Joy I rejoice Thank you True Gratitude~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! My birthday is 10/26 also and I see it everywhere. How amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 10\26 is my birthday so happens that am or pm I see 10:26 w/o looking for it I know the light of knowledge was given shared and revealed in its meaning the time after the unvieling of the messiah the Christ and the purposes in light to guide me intimately. time is of the essence the moment it takes to realise you realised the miracle no coincidence is the difference

    ReplyDelete
  11. 10/26/81 is my bday and I see this all the time. Thought it was a coincidence for so long... Thinking more these days that it must mean much more! :)

    ReplyDelete

  12. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time.
    It may act as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.
    It can also be validation that angels/spirit guides/passed over loved ones are with you.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. My birthday is 10/26 as well. I never really paid much attention but I was lead here to hear this message. I appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My mothers birthday is also 10/26. I see alot of you too see the number on clocks n everything else just like her. Its not a coincidence. This number means alot to me. This universe is a beautifully weird thing. I wish anyone who comes across this message prosperity and endless love on your journey<3

    ReplyDelete
  15. My birthday is 10/26 and I have been seeing this number constantly. I just had another instance when logging into my computer and registering my new business information. The time stamp receipt was 10:26 and this was the final straw! I had to see what this meant. Thank you for this wonderful site

    ReplyDelete