Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1018


Number 1018 is comprised of the qualities and attributes of number 1, the influences of the powerful number 0, and the vibrations of number 8. Number 1 brings optimism, attainment, new beginnings, motivation and progress, beginning new projects, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition. Number 1 tells us that we create our realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 0 represents potential and/or choice, a spiritual journey, developing your spiritual aspects, listening to your intuition and higher-self, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 also relates to the God force/Universal Energies/Source, and magnifies the influences of the numbers it appears with. Number 8 relates to personal authority and self-confidence, discernment, higher wisdom, achievement and successes, practicality, consideration, giving and receiving, and serving humanity. Number 8 is also the number of karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.  

Angel Number 1018 may suggest that you are nearing the end of a cycle or phase in your life and your angels want you to know that positive new opportunities will appear for you in due course. Do not fear lack or loss as the conclusion of a situation or cycle denotes the beginning of another. Do not stress about present circumstances as ‘better’ is on it’s the way into your life. Have faith and trust in your own abilities, skills and talents.

Angel Number 1018 brings a message of encouragement and support from your angels and they encourage you to think only positive thoughts to do with the monetary and material aspects of your life so that you are able to manifest prosperity and abundance. When you have high expectations and maintain a positive attitude the angels and Universal Energies help you to manifest your highest ideals and achieve success in all that you put your intentions and efforts towards. Know that positive things are manifesting around you at a rapid rate.

Angel Number 1018 may also be telling you that if you are considering beginning (or expanding) a spiritually-based practice, career and/or profession or service-based venture or project, now is a most auspicious time to do so. Have faith that the Universe will assist with any issues that may arise and listen to the guidance from the angels as to the next steps to take. Trust that you have all the skills, talents and abilities within you that you will need to serve your soul purpose and fulfill your spiritual destiny. Expect success on all levels.

The number 1018 also relates to number 1 (1+0+1+8=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

See also:  
Repeating 1’s and 8’s  (18, 118, 181, 188,  etc
Angel Number 18
Angel Number 118
Angel Number 181
Angel Number 188
and
Angel Number 180

18 comments:

  1. Question: I see these numbers all the time. Are they angel numbers and or is my mom, who died that day sending me influence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All energies are of angels, living or dead. If it feels like a number is connected with your mom, or a certain soul, it probably is. ;-)

      Delete
    2. All numbers are of angels. If you feel a certain souls energy is connected to a number, it probably is. ;-)

      Delete
  2. My question is...is my mom communicating with me on her death day or is it an angel number or both?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question: I see these numbers all the time. Are they angel numbers and or is my mom, who died that day sending me influence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say it's mama. My grannie send me 423 to let me know she's around.

      Delete
  4. This is my Birthday in which I was born on my Grandmothers birthday and also I had an ex boyfriend with this birthday lately I have been seeing it alot and a lot of important dates at work are on this day. what does it mean

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have also been seeing 888 a lot to

    ReplyDelete
  6. I se 333 and 1018 together. My boyfriend that died birthday was 1018 and he told me I will see 1018 everywhere. I laughed at him. I have been. It's everywhere for the last 8 years since Obama became President.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Immensely blessed and grateful,now and always !!!♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been seeing 1018 a lot lately and it's my birthday day. I mostly have been seeing it a couple of weeks before my birthday. I don't know if they are talking about my spirituality or about writing my novel. I been trying for years. Any ideas would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Highly Favored... thank you Universe/God (source) #1Fan

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mom’s birthday is 10/18 and I see it all the time , literally everywhere, she passed tragically when I was 8, and my husband’s birthday is 9/18 my niece and step mon’s birthday is 8/18 , I feel deeply that it’s all related

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mom’s birthday is 10/18 and I see it all the time , literally everywhere, she passed tragically when I was 8, and my husband’s birthday is 9/18 my niece and step mon’s birthday is 8/18 , I feel deeply that it’s all related

    ReplyDelete
  12. i see this day as the time constantly and it is my birthday like so many people also commenting <3 something special about our day follows us around im glad i’m not the only one

    ReplyDelete