22.7.12

ANGEL NUMBER 1010


Number 1010 is comprised of the vibrations of double number 1, plus the powerful energy of double number 0. Number 1 relates to the attributes of new beginnings, creation and creativity, motivation, progress, intuition and inspiration, happiness and positivity, initiative and assertiveness, attainment, achieving success and personal fulfilment. Number 1 reminds us that we create our realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions.  Number 0 amplifies and magnifies the energies of the number/s it appears with and resonates with the influences of the ‘God force’ and Universal Energies and resonates with the vibrations of eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point.  It is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail.  It also suggests that you listen to your intuition and higher-self as this is where you will find your answers.  Number 0 stands for potential and/or choice and is a message to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects.  


Angel Number 1010 indicates that it is a time of personal development, spiritual awakening and enlightenment.  Keep your thoughts, focus and intentions on your soul mission and life purpose, and your elevated vibrations will attract abundance and positive energies into your life.  Use positive affirmations and maintain an optimistic attitude to draw towards you all that you need along your path.  Trust your inner-wisdom, intuition and the guidance from the angels and take positive action in the direction of your dreams and desires. 


Angel Number 1010 tells you that you will find personal success and fulfilment in your endeavours.


Angel Number 1010 encourages you to keep your beliefs, thoughts and mind-set focused upon your spirituality and your Divine life purpose, as you are now creating your own reality.  Engage yourself in creative and positive endeavours and activities and use your personal skills and talents in a productive manner.  Listen to the guidance from the angels and your intuition and serve your soul mission with passion and enthusiasm.


The repeating Angel Number 1010 urges you to pay attention to your intuition, thoughts and impressions as these are revealing the answers to your prayers and are providing guidance.  It encourages you to trust yourself, the angels and the Universal energies and take direction and action as guided.  Step out of your comfort zone in the direction of your true desires and know and believe that you will find success and happiness.


Number 1010 also relates to number 2 (1+0+1+0=2) and Angel Number 2.

See also:
Repeating 1’s and 0’s  (10, 100, 110 etc)
Angel Number 10
Angel Number 100
Angel Number 110

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers
BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT
ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne


21 comments:

  1. I have now started seeing 1010 over 4-5 times in a day just like 777 and 711

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since 11-11-11@ 11:11am i have begun witnessing these experiences of always coming across numbers alike or in sequential order. I am finally following the lead that the angels are guiding me through much prayer and questions i ponder every day. And finding this site helps me tremendously with hope and faith that i am ok and that i will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes you don't want to believe it myself. I often think I'm not good enough to have the Angels talk to me but however I cannot deny the numbers keep appearing constantly. But is it because I'm looking for it?

      Delete
    2. CorrinetheMIsfit!!!! WHY are you calling yourself a misfit???? You stop that right now. Your are exactly who you are supposed to be. Did it ever occur to you that you may be a little different for this world but only because this world isn't ready for someone like you, yet??? It's not you, it's them! <3

      Delete
    3. CorrinetheMIsfit, it is not so much that you are looking them. It is more that you see a pattern when it presents itself. And then looking it up allows what appears a "miss fit" fall into a positive place. Simply allow & choose the positive perspective.

      Delete
  3. Today I looked at the clock it read 10:10 am....I looked away for a few seconds and when I looked at the clock again it read 10:09 am.....weird right?.....But i'm sure of what I saw....in some strange way if seemed as if time was reversed for a few seconds...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust your instincts no matter what anyone says!!! It happened for a reason!!,Trust your intuition !!!

      Delete
  4. So glad to have found this site.
    Thank you!!
    I'm grateful for this work with numbers. Having studied numerology long ago, I had a feeling the repeated series of numbers I was seeing as looked at my digital clock were meaningful, especially in this time of solitary seeking for guidance about my mission and vision, which in ways have been exciting, connecting, spiritually deepening, lonely, and scarey all at once and needing to pray and ask ask ask for guidance, angelic support. Amazing to have found you and this work. One intense night of dreaming and awakening and praying for healing and guidance, I got up and saw 4:44 on my phone time. Today, after 48 hrs of intense writing crying healing brainstorming project, and finally getting some possibilities I may choose from to work with, I looked up and saw 10:10. Thanks for your great resource and gift for seekers on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing to say the least, the spiritual awakening that I've undergone, is throwing everything that I thought i knew, right out the window, wow, and thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you, this is amazing!! Love and light Joni

      Delete
  6. It's crazy because I looked at my iPod and seen 10:10. I knew some time had passed by looked at it again and seen 10:10. Then when I unlocked it the time was accurate again. So this is my go to site I am typing this as I see 11:11.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if anyone has ever noticed but most clocks (digital, alarm,etc) that are for sale are preset to the time 10:10. I find this very interesting and wonder why that is.... I too have seen this number 1010 with amazing frequency. I have even been driving and have seen a license tag on the vehicle in front of me that read 1010. I was taking my daycare kids for a walk one day and saw a parked car with a license tag that read the same. I've been on a very peculiar journey over the last year + and I'm assuming the fact that I continue to see this number is a reminder that my best successes are yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i see 10:10 and 11:11 all the time 11:11 is my mothers birthday so this is crazy to me, for all the people that see these numbers all the time i wish i had a list of you to talk to, perhaps there are similarities. For anyone interested send me an email to talk about whatever this is 'cause its simply awesome. john.logie.baird@gmx.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been seing 11:11 for so many times in a day but as I getting aware of my intuition it is now alternating with 10:10 or 7:11;8:11etc then 9:10;8:10etc but the most striking is the 10:10 and 11:11. And ever since I learn that I have to trust my intuition I am more aware of what's going on around me. I begun to be more understanding and more patient. I believe in angels. Infact my gurdian angel is archangel Rafael. The angels around us whispers to us the wisdom if knowing what is the right direction or path to go. I believe that our inner intuition is Gods wisdom thru the whispers of His angels.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i always see 11 11, 10 10 and 3 33 also 12 12 so crazy, I think it's angels guiding and reminding me that everything will be allright.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a big fan & a true believer.. I've been learning & believing more each minute of the day, I visit your site 7 x a day.. thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw a light and after I saw this light the number 242 kept appearing and I after I found out what it meant thanks to this site. I saw another light and at that time it was 1010. Can somebody explain.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see so many numbers, combinations of all kind everyday all day. I stopped looking them up because Id be on this site everyday..... I guess the angels have alot to say. Your site has been a God send. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  15. Been seeing 1111 222 333 444 555 1212 1010 111 for the past 3 was looking for a miracle!

    ReplyDelete