Friday, July 27, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1052


Number 1052 is made up of the vibrations and energies of number 1, number 0, number 5 and number 2. Number 1 resonates with creation and new beginnings, courage, ambition, positivity and self-reliance, inspiration and ambition, achievement and success. Number 1 tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 0 resonates with eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 stands for potential and/or choice, and is to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects. Number 0 is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail. It suggests that you listen to your intuition and higher-self as this is where you will find all of your answers. Number 5 resonates with auspicious new opportunities, making life choices and decisions, major changes, learning lessons through experience, resourcefulness and personal freedom, adaptability and versatility, fun and vitality. Number 2 adds it energies of balance and harmony, duality and diplomacy, devotion, duty and service, adaptability and co-operation. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. 1052 is a number of making new beginnings and fresh starts, living your personal truths, and finding balance and stability in your life. It is also a number of personal strength and conviction. 

Angel Number 1052 is a message from your angels to expect changes to come about sooner than you may expect. These changes may also come about through unexpected and/or unusual ways. Be open and receptive to your angels and maintain faith and trust that all will work out for your highest good. Be grateful and appreciative of what these changes will bring into your life.

Angel Number 1052 is a message to have faith and trust in the decisions and choices you have made in regards to making current life changes. These changes will bring about auspicious circumstances and new opportunities to enhance and enrich your life. These changes will also bring you into perfect alignment with your life purpose and soul mission. Adapt to changes with grace and gratitude.

Angel Number 1052 suggests that your wants, needs and desires are manifesting due to recent or current changes you are making. The angels ask you to keep up the good work you have been doing.

Number 1052 relates to number 8 (1+0+5+2=8) and Angel Number 8.

Also see:

16 comments:

  1. I was sitting outside writing in my journal and a bell rang at 1052pm. I immediately look at the time because it is said when a bell rings an Angel is present and is sending you a message... some also believe an Angel got its wings, when a bell rings.. i believe..An Angel has spoken the truth.. some people have the gift and joanne i thank you for sharing yours for free. For severals years i have come on this site you have created and you have not only lifted my spirits in my time of need you gave me faith by sharing. I always tell my daughter "sharing is?" And she replies "caring" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean an angel got its wings because I already heard a bell ring in my sleep , it woke me up in fact but it wasn't real it was in my head so I would like to know what do you mean when you say an Angel got its wings ?
    I 've been wondering why I heard that bell noise ever since and I must say that before I read what you have written I never really knew what it meant ...
    Please give me an answer I'll be waiting ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are going through a difficult time in your life. Attention is needed and the only person who knows the answer is you.

      Delete
    2. I was sitting and reading and what I could hear was a zzzzzzzzzzzz noise,as if someone whispers in my ear !!! How I received this message!!!Wow !!!I'm immensely blessed !!! I bow with gratitude !!! Love,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

      Delete
  3. Hallelujah. I am back to fulfil my promise to our lord. Love and light to all. The revelations will come to fruition. Amen

    Regards,
    Shaunicorn7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Immensely blessed !!! I bow with gratitude !!!
    Love,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen!!!
    I bow with gratitude!!!
    Immensely blessed !!!
    Love ,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡
    I love you Joanne ,you are an Angel !!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool. Bring it on

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a yellow butterfly at 1052 what does this mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything around you are clues; clues from the universe. Our reality is our collective consciousness.
      Butterfly:
      Their metamorphosis is a metaphor of rebirth.
      Metamorphosis is a process by which animals undergo extreme, rapid physical changes some time after birth.
      The Color Yellow:
      Now, the color yellow appears when it is trying to get you to pay attention to a situation or.. an object by chance. The color yellow is encouraging you to keep pushing forward.. to go ALL the way through. Despite what you may THINK is dragging you down. Such as fear, when fear is allowed in you're attracting many other things you may not want. It could be as silly as losing at a board game, you could lose your job, lose your house, attract the wrong people, lose money, or someone in your life could die. Depending on what your situation is.
      Don't forget that everyone takes in things differently so how you decipher it may have a different meaning than others.
      So as you can conclude 1052 and the yellow butterfly was trying to tell you something; to bring yourself a new beginning with positivity and be grateful for everything around you, you shouldn't let things bother you because if you're confident enough in yourself you can be so much more, remain calm with everything happening around you and allow it to flow, still do you, but be calm.

      If I hadn't known any of this my first thought would've been, "Oh, damn I feel bad for them cause that's stupid to say." But that would've been stupid. I am grateful.

      https://crystalclearintuition.com/the-color-yellow/

      https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/butterfly-symbolism#:~:text=Different%20Native%20American%20tribes%20interpret,a%20joyous%20or%20hopeful%20sign.

      Delete
  8. Wow!!! Thank you... The Father The Son and The Holy spirit. #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you ever get a ringing in your ear, check the time it’s pretty profound when it happens

    ReplyDelete