Friday, July 27, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1057


Number 1057 is made up of a compilation of the vibrations of number 1, number 0, number 5 and number 7. Number 1 brings its attributes of inspiration and intuition, positivity, new beginnings and taking action, self-reliance and tenacity, and striving towards achieving success. Number 1 tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 0 magnifies and amplifies the energies and attributes of the numbers it appears with, and resonates with the Universal Energies and the ‘God force’. It stands for potential and/or choice, and is a message to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects. It is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail. It suggests that you listen to your intuition and higher-self as this is where you will find all of your answers. Number 5 relates to doing things your own way and adds its energies of personal freedom, opportunity and expansion, life changes, making positive life choices, adaptability and versatility, resourcefulness, motivation and idealism. Number 7 resonates with the attributes of spiritual awakening, development and enlightenment, mysticism and psychic abilities, manifesting your desires, inner-wisdom and seeking knowledge, study, education and learning.

Angel Number 1057 tells us that both rest and exercise are essential to our well-being, peace of mind and spiritual growth, and you are encouraged to take time out to look after your well-being on all levels. Some study and/or research into a new interest or passion may be of benefit to you.

Angel Number 1057 encourages you to look to new ways to develop and expand your spirituality and spiritual path. You may be feeling urges and inklings towards pursuing a new and/or different path that will fuel your passions and interests. Listen to your intuition as your angels are guiding you towards new knowledge, wisdom and opportunities to express your truths.

Angel Number 1057 is a message that the choices and decisions you have made and the changes you are contemplating and/or undertaking are of a positive nature and will be of benefit to you in many ways. Keep up the great work you have been doing and stay happy and optimistic within as this will be reflected in your life. Your positive thoughts, beliefs and optimism will manifest great success, happiness and fulfilment in your life.  

Number 1057 relates to number 4 (1+0+5+7=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

Also see:
Angel Number 157

9 comments:

  1. I wish I knew my exact path, my thoughts are endless and scattered. So rich and vibrant but fleeting all the same. Magic is all around me, I want to uproot from my career but I need a steady flow to replace my income. Angels guide me with haste, all for the greater good. I hope for a fufilling and lucrative niche or several niches I can call my own. I have many passions. Make it crystal clear which of them I should dive into. So mote it be. )O(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unknown, it's like you're reading my thoughts. I'm in the very same boat. However, I think that just may be our path, the journey to discovering our niche. I've done my best to slow down and let the wisdom come to me, the mind is finite but consciousness is endless and infinite, and it knows so much more than we do. It'll show you the way. Your soul knows what will make you happy and fulfilled.... Allow it to lead you down your path. But always remember to stop every couple of steps and smell the roses ;) best wishes, unknown, you're exactly where you're meant to be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you... Every day is Thanksgiving ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does everyone have the same Angel Number? And if not, how does one go about finding one which are theirs? I'm on Twitter at
    #DoItQ [] BustTheMatrix
    @WeAreQ4451

    ReplyDelete