Monday, July 23, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1013


Number 1013 is made up of the attributes and energies of number 1 appearing twice, magnifying its influences, the vibrations of number 0, and the qualities of number 3. Number 1 is the number of inspiration and intuition, creating your own reality, uniqueness and individuality, self-leadership and assertiveness, new beginnings, taking action, progress, striving forward, motivation and progress, positivity and achieving success. Number 0 relates to developing one’s spiritual aspects and carries the vibration of the ‘God force’ and Universal Energies, eternity, infinity, potential and/or choice, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point, and its energies emphasize the attributes of the numbers it appears with. Number 3 encourages self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, being brave and courageous, natural talent and skills, friendliness and sociability, manifesting and manifestation, growth, expansion and the principles of increase. Number 3 is also associated with the Ascended Masters.  

Angel Number 1013 indicates that some obstacles and/or upheaval may take place in your life and this is taking place for karmic reasons that will break new ground for you. This will bring about new opportunities for you to grow on all levels; emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Adapt to changes gracefully and be open to auspicious new opportunities arising in your life. Depending upon the circumstance/s, Angel Number 1013 can be seen as a ‘blessing in disguise.

Angel Number 1013 is a message from your angels that you are being guided and assisted with pursuing your soul mission. Trust that the angels and Ascended Masters are by your side as you go through transitions that will bring you into perfect alignment with your true life purpose. If you are unsure of the next steps to take, ask your angels for guidance and assistance.

Angel Number 1013 is a strong message to listen to your intuition and take action as guided. Use your manifesting abilities to draw towards you the circumstances and situations that you want in your life, and do not be afraid to take on new ventures and/or projects. Right now is a very auspicious time to take new directions in your life. 

Number 1013 also relates to the number 5 (1+0+1+3=5) and Angel Number 5.

Also see:  
Repeating 1’s and 3’s  (13, 113, 131, 133 etc)
Angel Number 13
Angel Number 113
Angel Number 131
Angel Number 133

*
Joanne Walmsley
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energy of Numbers


15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Joanne. I love this site. I see 1013 daily and I also want to know how this relates to my bday. I was born on 10/13;-) blessings to u;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see 1013 all of the time as well and I was born on 10/13.

      Delete
    2. Same here. I was born 10/13 and I see it all the time

      Delete
    3. I started seeing this number at age 13 multiple times daily every where I went. I was obsessed with it. Fast forward years later...my daughter was born 10-13-10!

      Delete
    4. Me and my wife were born on 10/13

      Delete
    5. I also see this number!! and i was also bor 10/13:) and funny thing is that i am actually moving out of state and i have been scared and seeing this number and reading this reassures me that everything will be ok!!

      Delete
    6. Ditto! I've been seeing 1013 for a couple of years now and it is also my birthday.

      Delete
  2. Me too. I was born on 10/13. Nearly everyday I look at my watch, it says 10:13

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see 10:13 all the time. I was born on 11-18 so that doesn't match to the other comments. I knew it was a blessing in disguise but it freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figured this number is important to me. My birthday is 10/13/,I gave birth to my second son on 10/13..and I always catch the clock exactly at 10:13. :) Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This happen to me daily, I was born on 1013 in fact I just so happened to look at the time and it was 1013.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see 10:13 almost every single day...i was born on the 10th and my lucky number has always been 13...this article helped me understand those numbers better for sure. Im glad I'm not the only one who see's those numbers often

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wondered what that number meant! I see it daily, and my old house address was 1013. I always look at the clock when it says 1013, and I was also noticed by one of my favorite youtubers on 10/13.
    Another weird thing is that today I went to the nurse's office and I noticed her tag said 1013. Then about an hour ago the same youtuber noticed me again! That's why I looked this up, because it always seems to bring me some sort of good luck haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't born on 10/13, but I have been seeing this sequence my entire life. It's definitely really weird. Angelic number or simply coincidence, I'm not sure. This article was interesting though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen this number on the clock numerous times since I was about 9 years old and I am 35 now. This explains a lot! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete