Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1043


Number 1043 is made up of the vibrations and energies of number 1 and number 0, and the attributes and qualities of number 4 and number 3. Number 1 relates to initiative, instinct and intuition, self-leadership and assertiveness, new beginnings and a fresh approach, motivation, striving forward and progress, and reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 0 represents potential and/or choice, a spiritual journey, developing your spiritual aspects, listening to your intuition and higher-self, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 also relates to the God force/Universal Energies/Source, and magnifies the influences of the numbers it appears with. Number 4 is the number of effort and will, patience and persistence, realistic values, ability and stability, service and devotion, practicality and responsibility, building solid foundations and achieving success and positive results. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the Archangels. Number 3 encourages self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, being brave and courageous, natural talent and skills, friendliness and sociability, manifesting and manifestation, growth, expansion and the principles of increase. Number 3 is also associated with the Ascended Masters.  

Angel Number 1043 is a message from your angels and the Ascended Masters to maintain a positive attitude and viewpoint in regards to all aspects of your life. When you hold positive thoughts it attracts positive energies and manifests desired outcomes. Ask for angelic guidance, help and assistance any time you feel the need.  

Angel Number 1043 encourages you to take a fresh look at your current home and lifestyle and consider ways to uplift and beautify your environment to usher in more light and positive energies as this brings a renewed sense of self and fresh enthusiasm for life. Add beauty to your environment and everyday life and do not be afraid to express yourself with joy, optimism and creativity.

Angel Number 1043 also encourages you to begin worthwhile new projects that will lead to long-term benefits and future success. Think of ways to bring your ideas and dreams to fruition and put your efforts towards achieving those goals. With a solid plan in place and a true belief in yourself there is nothing you cannot achieve. 

Number 1043 relates to number 8 (1+0+4+3=8) and Angel Number 8.

See also:
Angel Number 143

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


12 comments:

  1. This number have been around me for almost 2 years.. It appears consistently in everyting I focus my attention on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I have found an answer to my repeated encounter with this number. Time of the day both a.m. and p.m. I see this. Text messages delivered and sent. I see this number constantly and it just confirms everything. I've always felt a strong sense of intuition. I just need to tap into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This number has been with me since I was 18 and I am gonna be 29 this coming November....took me almost 11 years to finally figure out what it may mean this is good ! lol I see it am, pm, last night I posted a picture and this morning realized I posted it at exaclty 10:43 then I looked at the clock it was 10:43...my first love his phone number the last 4 digits where 1043 I thought maybe that was why I seen it all the time but this theory sits better with me I see it all the time like its stalking me silently always...in cities I'll look up and see it on an exit randomly see it in stores...I am going to listen now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Immensely blessed and Grateful!!!
    Love,peace and Light to all!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessed, grateful too! Sending love & light to all. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been seeing 1043 since I was probably 14 I'm 26 now. This is such an eye opening explanation and now I feel like I've finally got some amazing insight and closure on why I've seen this so much. At 21 I got it tattooed on me in the digital clock tatted on my body not even knowing about Angel numbers at the time, simply just because it meant something to me. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have so many pictures of this number but I’m going through a lot of change right now and I’m not sure which direction to go. I need some guidance. Can someone please help me figure out what this means to me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see this number everyday of my life for the past 20 years it was my clock number at the place that I had a life altering accident that nearly killed me that was 20 years ago and as I make this comment it just happened minutes ago at a department store my total was $10.43 this is not the first time it’s happened and I am sure it won’t be the last

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see this number everyday of my life for the past 20 years it was my clock number at the place that I had a life altering accident that nearly killed me that was 20 years ago and as I make this comment it just happened minutes ago at a department store my total was $10.43 this is not the first time it’s happened and I am sure it won’t be the last

    ReplyDelete