24.8.12

ANGEL NUMBER 1122


Number 1122 is a blend of the vibrations of number 1 (appearing twice, amplifying its energies, and also resonating with the Master Number 11) and number 2, (also appearing doubled, magnifying its influences as well as resonated with the Master Number 22.  Number 1 instills the attributes of creation and new beginnings, attainment and inspiration, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition. It also relates to creating our own realities by our thoughts, beliefs and actions.  The karmic Master Teacher Number 11 symbolizes the principles of spiritual awakening and enlightenment, idealism, inspiration and intuition, self-expression and sensitivity.  Master Number 11 tells us that to connect with our higher-selves is to know and live our soul mission and life purpose.  Number 2 represents balance and harmony, duality, devotion, insight, co-operation, adaptability and diplomacy.  Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose and soul mission. The number 2 appears twice, strengthening the influences of its vibrations and relating to the Master Number 22, which is Archangel Raphael’s signature number.  Number 22 denotes the Master Builder, dreams made manifest, ancient wisdom, realization, the future and evolution, Universal Love, personal power and charisma, service, philanthropy, common sense and practicality.  This makes number 1122 a powerfully charged number that resonates with your spirituality, spiritual path and life purpose.

Angel Number 1122 asks you to step out of your comfort zone, leave behind the ‘old’ and outdated, and make a concerted effort to steer your life towards a more spiritually-based life and lifestyle.  Find balance in all that you do and ensure that the reality that you create for yourself is the one that you desire.  Angel Number 1122 encourages us to release our fears and apprehensions and get on with pursuing our passions and purpose.

Angel Number 1122 asks that you stay on a positive path and use your natural skills, talents and abilities to their utmost for the benefit of yourself and others.  Use positive affirmations and visualizations to enhance energies and draw them towards you.  The more you focus on the positives, the quicker they are manifested into your reality.

Angel Number 1122 is a message from your angels and Archangels that you are to stay focused upon your highest expectations as the angels and Universal Energies work behind the scenes helping you to manifest your wants and needs, goals and desires.  
  
Number 1122 also relates to number 6 (1+1+2+2=6) and Angel Number 6.

See also:
Repeating 1’s and 2’s  (12, 112, 121, 122 etc)
Angel Number 12
Angel Number 112
Angel Number 122


*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers
BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT
ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne


9 comments:

  1. This is amazing because I keep seeing this number "1122" on my computer and this scenario is exactly what I'm going through, a new beginning and manifesting my desires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been seeing this a lot lately. Thank you ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did that on purpose didn't you :P

      Delete
    2. Wow....I was sort of laughing at myself as I googled "meaning 1122" as if I was really going to get any meaningful answer...but I have to say...this is a number that has recurred throughout my life...more during certain phases than others, and this is so right on the mark as being the basic theme of my life and especially in the late 90's and early 2000's when this number was showing up at unbelievable frequency....on reciepts...applied for a p.o. box and was given box 1122...I was even born at 11:22 am....the list goes on and on.... It was delightful to find this :)

      Delete
  3. These messages have been guiding my Ascension and my soul mission which is to live out the life of a real superhero of humanity by the name of Positive Man, The Most Positive Man in The Universe Defender of Humanity through the Universe to infinity!

    And then travel the world to meet every single culture on Earth inspiring and igniting their passions and help them fulfill their dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always seeing the numbers 1122 or just 22. I should mention that my birthday is 11/22/1976 and when added it is 11. My daughter was supposed to be delivered by c-section on 6/9/2006 and I of course added the numbers and it didn't connect with me. Well she arrived one day early on 6/8/2006 which equals 22, what are the odds that we both have master numbers as our path numerology numbers?? I have always felt that I've never fit in with anybody else and since I was little I have always questioned WHY ARE WE HERE,why IS there an earth?? I do think I am sensitive and have some ESP, knowing when the phone is going to ring, saying things in my head and then somebody says the same exact thing I was thinking and etc...there have been too many for it to just be a coincidence. I don't know what my purpose in life is? And my daughter who is only 7yrs old is starting to show some signs of being sensitive. I guess I'm writing just to see what your thoughts are??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for 1122 and the message! As always came at the right time! These messages from the Angels are helping me to maintain my vibration in the most positive and highest way ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, can anybody explain me what is happening? Someone who's 'level up' please? I am seeing all kinds of numbers quite some time now... I got used to them. Although there are numbers with special meanings for me which are constantly in my life somehow.. I had a close connection with my Mum (who passed away 12/12/11 - and I had to mention her, don't know why!).. Anyway.. 11 and 22 are very present in my life. Always been there.

    The thing is.. I was recently seeing 11:22 every day - twice, morning and evening (11:22, 22:11 ;) ) and today I had a car accident and I remember clearly that when it happened it was 11:22am - because I checked the hour that moment and smiled, as always.. And booom. My car in a ditch, I'm in hospital for 10hrs. But I'm alive! Nothing really happened to me nor car (except that it was taken by gards/police in Ireland, and I have to pay 400e to take it back, but that's a different story? )... So, I called my ex-husband straight from the ditch, and I checked the phone - I called him at 11:24! So it is a proof, I didn't make that up - but I guess I shouldn't tell that to anyone anyway, right? What a pity :/

    Oh, and my mum's birthday is 22/11/46 - does it matter?

    Can anybody help me figuring out what could it mean? It has to mean something right?? But what? :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spirit downloads of feeling, knowing, loving wisdom at 4:11 am on 11/22/2014 of course it's Archangel Raphael :D <3

    ReplyDelete