Thursday, August 23, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1113


Number 1113 is made up of the attributes and energies of the number 1 appearing three times, amplifying and magnifying its influences, and the number 3.  Number 1 resonates with the vibrations of new beginnings, striving forward, motivation and progress, self-leadership and assertiveness, attainment and fulfilment, uniqueness and individuality. Number 1 reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs, intentions and actions.  Number 3 relates to optimism and enthusiasm, communication and self-expression, inspiration and creativity, encouragement and assistance, talent and skills, expansion and growth.  Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters. The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires

Angel Number 1113 suggests that some obstacles and/or upheaval may be taking place in your life at this time. This is taking place for karmic reasons that will break new ground for you and may turn out to a ‘blessing in disguise’.  This will bring about new opportunities for you to grow on all levels; emotionally, mentally and spiritually, and the angels ask that you adapt to changes gracefully and be open to auspicious new opportunities arising in your life.  

Angel Number 1113 is a message from your angels that you are being guided and assisted with pursuing your life purpose and soul mission. Trust that the angels and Ascended Masters are by your side as you go through transitions that will bring you into perfect alignment with your Divine life purpose. If you are unsure of your next steps, ask your angels for guidance and assistance.

Angel Number 1113 is a message to listen to your intuition and take action accordingly.  Use your manifesting abilities to draw towards you the circumstances and situations that you want in your life.  Do not be afraid to take on new ventures and/or projects as now is an auspicious time to take new directions in your life.  The angels and Ascended Masters are with you, guiding and assisting when asked.  

Number 1113 also relates to the number 6 (1+1+1+3=6) and Angel Number 6.

Also see:  
Repeating 1’s and 3’s  (13, 113, 131, 133 etc)
Angel Number 13
Angel Number 113

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes
Victoria   Australia


NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energy of Numbers

12 comments:

  1. This was amazing! I have been seeing this sequence for over a year. It's also my sons birthday. I have been through so much with him and I always knew that there was some meaning behind this sequence of numbers. This article has really explained a lot. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this number was popping up in my dreams -again and again. And, I am glad I checked what it really means. Thank you Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the insight, it makes a lot of sense. I was mostly seeing 11:11 for a while and then it started changing to 11:13, and saw it too often to dismiss it. I wondered what had happened to the elevens. This also included 1:13, 3:13 etc. Occasionally an 11 would show up but not like it used to.
    And you're right about the upheaval too, which can be overwhelming at times.
    I appreciate the message and the insight. Seems I haven't being paying attention to my messengers.
    Thank you.

    Frank
    https://numerology1.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A toy came on saying its learning time everyone aleep the time was 1113

    ReplyDelete
  5. A toy letter box came on while everyone's asleep saying its learning time the time it happend was 1113 does this mean anything

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1111, 1113, 1115,1117,1119....everyday.More then 40 numbers everyday...the same numbers...I stopped writing them down, stopped reading the meaning (only sometimes to remind), I just thank my team and keep going. They can't be just text message , right? They something else as well?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw this as a double, the date being 11/13(/16) and the time being 11:13pm. I am under alot of pressure in regards to changes going on in my life and my body. I just wanted to say thank you for a bit of insight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get 1113 everywhere, time, of cohese when it was 11/13, text messages come at 1113 and even the mileage on my car. I can't escape it lol. Reading this is EXACTLY what's going on. The upheaval is insane. Every day something bad happens and I don't mean braeking a fingernail, I mean big stuff, like washing machine going out, next day, window in my car won't go up all the way, next day sewage backs up in basement, next day check engine light comes on, next day roommate steals from me and I had to kick her out, next day, she steals even more from me on her way out, next day get a light bill where $710 is added onto my bill from same roommates unpaid which I had to pay, next cat is very sick and keeps vomiting everywhere, next sewage problem caused flea problem.. When I say it has been something every singlr day I mean it has been relentless for months. Finally after months of misery, financial devestation, extreme stress and worry, moving and attacking one problem at a time I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel (I think, God I hope so) but I also feel it's not over quite yet. How long does this karmic debt go on? I have known for a few years that I have a karmic debt because it started with the usual 1111, then 11's then 13's and 13's are still everywhere. It's just been during these months of upheaval and extreme hardship that I've been seeing 1113. I thank my guides but if there is something I need to do to surpass this nightmare, I need to know please. Somebody please help me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimberly, I just wanted to say to you that you are not alone. Remember everything does happen for a reason, even though it seemd unnecessary, and unfair. I feel the energy of your words, and it is something that I have been feeling also. The financial hardship, loneliness, lack of trust worthy and loyal friends, the confusion and uncertainties have been nearly unbearable. Mind you, these issues that I speak of, I have been been enduring for years. When you have a problem or problems that are prolonged, the natural human tendency and reaction and/or belief is to think that we must be doing something wrong or that WE must be wrong, or else we would not going through the hardship we are experiencing. There are a few things I would like to point out to you:
      #1. Remember, these hardships/struggles are Divinely placed in your life by Spirit/God/Higher Self for your own growth and evolution. The areas we are tested in, highlights the weak and under developed areas that need to be changed.
      #2: Is there a virtue or spiritual trait that needs to be learned? Do you need to trust more? Or surrender? (Are you fighting the process?) One thing I discovered through the journey,is my insatiable need to be in control. If not my way, there's no way. That was something I had to break. When you are holding on to something so tightly, it does not allow the solutions and positove outcomes to freely flow in your life. Also are you worried, stressed, and extra critical and/or harsh towards yourself? How is your mindset? Is it negative? This is a deterrent of the things YOU DO WANT. You're attitude and mindset do ultimately determine what you will experience. POSITIVE THINKING is everything. From my own experiences of constant disappointments and things going totally left, it forced me to change how I thought. After all, what happened was exactly what I expected. So with all said, if you are not in the habit of thinking yourself up, get started. Positive in, positive out. It is EVERYTHING.
      #3: The last point I wanted to make is, the chaos/upheaval/turmoil we are going through is always a sign that our new beginning has arrived. The upheaval serves a cleanser, a detoxification of the old and decayed that needs to be be released and cleared out, so it is POSSIBLE to have the new come in. Whether this chaos is manifesting emotionally, mentally, physically, or financially, trust that it is needed and necessary part of your journey. Yes, it doesn't feel good, and it hurts but it is the breakthrough. The best way I can liken it to is giving birth. The greater and the more frequent the pains are, the more you can be sure that the baby just about to pop out. Spiritual labour in this instance, is painful and traumatic, but it IS GOOD.
      Kimberly, just know that you are a spiritual warrior, and as one you have chosen to take on what most souls are not equipped or spiritually evolved to handle. The best students get the hardest tests. Your soul knows you can handle it. You have your angels and spiritual guides.Have trust and patience. All is well.

      Delete
  9. yes this is so nice love the angel numbers
    I have a friend who was almost a criminal stole things always violent hes got 2 cars a girl that loves him and many friends lots of monye I have always been spritual and been good and hunest and have nothing , no one loves me my car is broken almost no money and not had girl friend for 15 years and the last hated me , spirtual things so good for you , yes sure fantaies that finish you off and bring you nothing good please delete you horible angel number site I dont need your fantasies I want a life

    ReplyDelete