Friday, August 24, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1126


Number 1126 is made up of the attributes of number 1 (appearing twice, amplifying its vibrations), and the energies of number 2 and number 6. Number 1 promotes creation and new beginnings, self-leadership and assertiveness, inspiration, achievement and success, positivity and optimism. Number 1 also tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 1 appearing twice together relates to the Master Teacher Number 11.  The karmic number 11 resonates with the principles of spiritual awakening and enlightenment, illumination, high energy, creative idealism, inspiration and intuition, self-expression and sensitivity, and mysticism. Master Number 11 tells us that to connect with our higher-selves is to know and live our soul mission and life purpose. Number 2 adds its influences of duality, service and duty, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, selflessness, faith and trust and your soul mission. Number 6 resonates with material possessions, status and the monetary aspects of life, service and domesticity, home and family, love and nurturing, responsibility and reliability, honesty and integrity.

Angel Number 1126 is a message from your angels that you are currently manifesting your financial flow and material supply; therefore, keep a positive attitude and an optimistic viewpoint in order to keep up a steady supply. To increase this flow of abundance, use angel affirmations and visualizations.

Angel Number 1126 indicates that your material and earthly needs will be met in Divine right time, and you are to have faith and trust that the Universe will always provide for you and your loved ones. Do not put your energies towards fears of lack and/or loss as these will draw the experiences of lack and loss into your life. Rather, expect that your needs will be taken care of and all that you need will be provided, and that is what you will manifest.

Angel Number 1126 asks you to have a diplomatic and co-operative attitude and outlook in order to set a positive example for others to learn from. It tells you that as you serve your life purpose you will reap the spiritual and emotional rewards of love, trust and companionship, as well as manifest material and financial rewards.

Trust that yourself and your loved ones are well loved and supported by the Universal Energies, and all will be taken care of in your life as you focus upon your passions and life mission.

Number 1126 relates to number 1 (1+1+2+6=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.


15 comments:

  1. Thank you Joanne! Always the right message at the right time😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne,
    Thank you for this message. It makes perfect sense and harmony with my life, thoughts, feelings and the way I try to go about things. So that's what makes this even more interesting. It's so unusual that I always see this number on a clock, watch or any device that tells time. And when I see this number, I feel something. I feel like it means something. So, that's when I looked it up and found this. Now it all makes sense to me. Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for this enlightening inspiration at gives a positive push forward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is retarded. How can you belive in something like this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because there is a level of belief that reaches manifestation...almost instantly thoughts transform to reality

      Delete
  5. I bow with gratitude!!!
    Stay blessed people,as we all are !!!♡♡♡
    We all deserve the best & the best is what we will manifest !!!♡♡♡
    Our focus is on all our current blessings and all those yet to come !!!Amen!!! Always grateful !!!♡♡♡
    I love you Angels and you Joanne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I as born 1 pound 5 ounces
    Was born 11-26-1996

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a twin born on 11/26 and my mothers address begins 1126

    ReplyDelete
  8. Born on 11-26. Seeing the number on my bday the other day was like universe saying Happy Birthday. Then I started noticing when Id look at the clock it'd say 11:26, happened at 3 times in 2 days. Kinda odd given how I'm not curious what time it is, but just happened to have a clock within view each time. Especially my bday, I was wiping off phone screens at work, all of them were off except for one, and 11:26 stood on screen for about 5 seconds, just like each successive time I notice it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In Loving Gratitude I Thank You 😍

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen! Pleas make it happen my engel. I am very grateful for everything in life. And I love my God who alleay there for me and accompany me with pleased angels

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just as I finished my prayer to my angel my phone went off and I noticed this number on the clock.... Funny thing is I was asking my angel what I was manifesting 😁 it's rights financial flow and material needs.... Which I don't reallywant aaaa but I'm still grateful πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  12. Born on 11/26 and constantly seeing 1126 on my phone and on the clock…just saw it now that is why I decided to look it up.❤️πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒΉπŸŽΌπŸ•Š️

    ReplyDelete