Sunday, August 26, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1138

Number 1138 is a blend of the vibrations of number 1 (appearing twice, amplifying its energies, and the attributes of the numbers 3 and 8. Number 1 resonates with self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition, new beginnings and a fresh approach.  It also relates to courage, motivation, striving forward and progress, and reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 3 brings its energies of assistance and encouragement, communication and enthusiasm, growth, expansion and the principles of increase, broad-minded thinking, self-expression, talent and skills. Number 1’s appearing together relate to the karmic number 11. Master Teacher Number 11 relates to the principles of spiritual awakening and enlightenmentillumination, high energy, creative idealism, inspiration and intuition, self-expression and sensitivity. Master Number 11 tells us that to connect with our higher-selves is to know, live and serve our soul mission and life purpose. Number 3 suggests that the Ascended Masters are around you assisting when asked, and helping you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others. The Masters assist with manifesting your desires, and help you to find peace, clarity and love within. Number 8 adds it vibrations of manifesting wealth and abundance, self-confidence and personal authority, discernment, achievement, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and serving humanity. Number 8 is also the number of karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 1138 indicates that you are to keep listening to your inner-wisdom and guidance from the angels and take positive action as directed. New opportunities will soon present in regards to income, employment and/or promotions, so do not be afraid to try something different and exciting. Trust that you have all the skills and abilities necessary, and what you do not already know you will quickly learn. The angels and Ascended Masters are helping you to manifest abundance and prosperity into your life and you are reminded that as with the Law of Karma (‘giving and receiving’) when you have plenty, you have plenty to share with others.

Angel Number 1138 is a message that you are manifesting your material supply of abundance, particularly in regards to your career and earning potentials. You are being supported by the Universal Energies and Ascended Masters and they are helping you to receive the supply of abundance that you have manifested through your thoughts, affirmations and actions. Accept the blessings of abundance with gratitude to ensure a continued flow of supply.

Trust that you will find success with anything that you put your personal power and energies towards.

Number 1138 also relates to number 4 (1+1+3+8=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me



18 comments:

  1. I was born at 11.38 and it is nice what you write but this looks only at the positive aspect of these two abutted 11s. Eleven is full of hidden danger, ominous to occultists and means one has to begin life's path over and over again. The eleven and its compounds constitute one of (if not the) worst number resonances in the universe - I know cos I've researched it and lived it! There's nothing I can do about it because I was born with it. Just look at the armistice - the 11th hour of the 11th day. 9/11 - the negative of the 11 being boosted by the 9.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My entire family has Elevens in their birthdays what do you think about that?

      Delete
  2. Maybe you haven't learnt what you are supposed to. Start by working on clearing the negative aspects of the EGO:-) That ego can be a real bugger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last night my phone froze at the time 1138. The screen light wouldn't turn off and I couldn't turn the power off on the phone. I place my phone on my dresser and was laying in bed when I hear a noise (like something falling). I opened my eyes and in the dark bedroom, was a light shining up. It made my heart jump, after I had the courage to move, I picked up my phone and placed it very carefully on the dresser. At 130 in the morning, I woke up to a loud noise. My phone was once again on the floor and again shining bright with the clock at 1138. Not sure what it means but it brought me here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing this number everywhere for the last 4-5 years, and to top it all my social security number has these 4 numbers, I've looked in the bible but not found anything that I really understood, and now on my email it appears every time for the last month my emails don't rise they just continue to be as 1,138 emails and its strange as I receive multiple email every day but it continues to go down one email and then just stumbles on that number of emails, its as if there where something going to happen very soon or something, I really cant understand it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand your confusion I see this everywhere as well random look of the clock bank info locker number bus number in school random filing og buildings spacing out stoping somewhere and not looking for anything and seeing 138 sometimes I see 1138. mostly 138. This has intrigued me for years of my life. What does it mean is is a small sighn of god a acknowledgement of rite or wrong doing. Idk but I want to know. I think God is behind this. I don't believe this is a reading into sort of thing. Maybe there Is no answer yet maybe there is more to it then what we can understand at this time. I believe there is a reason we see things like this. Psalms 138 check it out. My name is Matthew and there is no passage directed by my name but. I believe that it is in Scripture and it may be a way of god guiding us or a check in with or lives.

      Delete
  5. Immensely blessed and Grateful,now and always !!!♡♡♡
    Thank you Angels and thank you Joanne!!! ♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! now I know what that feeling was :) I’m good now and always very grateful to my angels, the universe, and the Ascended Masters. I feel at peace very much so :) May love and light be with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. True. Indeed. Blesed & grateful fof this timely reminder.🙏♥️
    Love,peace and Light to All.♥️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen hallelujah 2019 is my supernatural blissful year from today onwards praise the Lord Jesus oh my soul

    ReplyDelete
  9. Compelling text... thank you Universe/God (source)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...tbank you for loving me. I am so VERY GRATEFUL and BLESSED to have you in my life. Your words of encouragement keep me going and reasurre me that I'm in alignment with my soul mission and life purpose for God.
    Love you...💕😇🙏✝️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I see this ALL the time that's why I searched it, I sure pray it's right. I also have 11 in the middle of my social security # My daughter was born at the 3:11 and my Dad passed this past 9/11. So you jyst never know ...

    ReplyDelete