Tuesday, August 28, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1146

Number 1146 is made up of the attributes of number 1 (appearing twice, amplifying its energies) and the vibrations of number 4 and number 6. Number 1 brings the attributes of initiative and striving forward, creation, new beginnings and starting new projects, achieving success, fulfilment and happiness. Number 1 also reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 1 appearing together resonates with the Master Number 11. The Master Teacher Number 11 relates to the principles of spiritual awakening and enlightenmentillumination, high energy, creative idealism, inspiration and intuition, self-expression and sensitivity. The message of the Master Number 11 is that to connect with our higher-selves is to know and live our Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 4 resonates with working steadily towards goals and aspirations, truth and integrity, practicality, system and order, determination and self-initiation, building solid foundations and enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 6 relates to love of home and family and domesticity, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others, and nurturing. Number 6 also resonates with finding solutions and overcoming obstacles.

Angel Number 1146 asks that you release your fears and anxieties so that the angels can assist you with attaining and providing for your material needs. All you need to do is relax and ask for angelic help and guidance when you feel the need.

Angel Number 1146 is a message from your angels that your material and physical needs will be met and all that you will need will manifest into your life. Trust that your positive affirmations, visualizations and manifesting methods are having positive effects in your life, and your angels urge you to continue with your optimistic outlook and high expectations.

Angel Number 1146 asks you to answer the question, ‘What do you desire right now?’ Visualize it and it will manifest and come to fruition. Stay positive, as negativity blocks your progress.

Number 1146 relates to number 3 (1+1+4+6=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

9 comments:

  1. Have been seeing 1146 everytime i look at the flock since i was 15. No matter night or day. This blew my mind and fits me to a tee. Always thought it was time i was gonna die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I desire all my needs and wants to be met with precision. I know Yahweh wants me to have the notion of 'ask and you shall receive' method to be applied. The Revelation has come to Fruition. AMEN.
    -Shaunicorn7

    ReplyDelete
  3. The huge house that is manifesting for my family, freinds and myself WILL manifest today. Creativity will flow through me as to know what to add to my projects along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I desire all my wants and needs to be met !!! I trust and believe that they will be met with precision!!!
    I ask and I shall receive !!!
    I am currently in a process of changing jobs!!! I went to an interview last Friday & the position i was interviewed for is indeed my ideal position!!!
    I know that the best will manifest ,because the best is what I deserve !!!❤👊💫💥
    I also believe,know and trust that my life will have a great turn for the better !!!❤👊💫💥
    Thank you Joanne, you are our Angel on Earth!!!❤ I love you !!!❤
    Blessings ,Love,peace and Light to you and all!!!💥❤💫👊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iam bless to have nbr 1146 in my home

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am manifesting my career that I will happen,
    I desire to be in a loving relationship, I deserve the best out of life, all my goals dreams and aspirations will surely come true I have love, loyalty and trust for the great devine and to u for that inspiring message.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes I despair at these messages. I have worked so hard to become a better person. To always look within when feeling down. Never before have i felt so okay with myself but yet feel so utterly miserable. Its life and the world around me that is so toxic. I realise now that my 'issues' are not actually something that is broken within (or at least not self imposed) but manifestations of how i have coped with the toxic world around me.

    The world is truly broken and so many are caught up in its web. No matter how okay i am within, i cannot stop inevitability. I used to pray for things to be better. Now i pray for it to end. You can't fix something that so many are desperate to sustain in it's broken form. Too many people are addicted to this toxic and selfish existence we have allowed to spread. I believe that this pandemic is actually a cure to the one that has already diseased our world over the past decade or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are having a much better time of it. yes, this world is chaotic in soooo many ways. I guess saying "Be the change you want to see in the world" is a bit unbelievable at times. I know it's really all we CAN do! if you change your role within a family, the other members change whether they planned on it or not...a natural reaction, like a stone cast in water. They will be affected. likewise, the world needs your ripple, whether big or small. It will have an effect on Earth. Please don't forget YOU are a wonderful stone! lol Not having an overview of the operations of the world here is why we have to have faith and trust that there is an order that is working, whether it seems like chaos or not. Just like pixels in a picture, from where we are standing, it looks like just a blurr of dots or squares, but from a distance, there is a beautiful picture. I believe that evil and chaos is just the pixels of Love and Light in disarray. what needs to happen is that we help put it into the arrangement that causes beauty and organization to occur, even if it's just in our little section of life. I only answered your message because I had this realization not too long ago. I needed to look up the meaning of 1146. This has a big meaning at this time. I hope you will be a bit comforted if you ever get this reply. I also hope anyone reading this will also! Do what you can...It's all any of us can do, but many won't because they don't have hope in the big picture. Give it a chance. PEACE.

      Delete