Friday, August 24, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1129

Number 1129 is a combination of the vibrations and attributes of number 1 (appearing twice, doubling its influences), number 2 and number 9. Number 1 brings its energies of courage, progress, willpower and ambition, new beginnings and starting afresh, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, finding success and personal fulfilment. Number 1 also tells us that we create our own realities by our thoughts, beliefs and actions, and compels us to step out of our comfort zone and into the direction of our dreams. Number 1 appearing twice together relates to the Master Teacher Number 11. The karmic number 11 resonates with the principles of spiritual awakening and enlightenment, illumination, high energy, creative idealism, inspiration and intuition, self-expression and sensitivity, and mysticism. Master Number 11 tells us that to connect with our higher-selves is to know and live our soul mission and life purpose. Number 2 resonates with the energies of diplomacy and co-operation, consideration for others, finding balance and harmony, duality, devotion and selflessness, faith and trust and serving your life purpose and soul mission. Number 9 relates to lightworkers and lightworking, problem solving, leading by positive example, philanthropy and humanitarianism, generosity and benevolence. Number 9 also resonates with the Universal Spiritual Laws, karma and the Spiritual Law of Karma. Number 1129 is a ‘humanitarian’ vibration and your angels ask that you to look to how you can be of service to humanity through serving your Divine Life Purpose.

Angel Number 1129 prompts you to fully live and serve your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Trust that you have all the skills and talents needed to pursue your passions and serve your purpose when you apply yourself. You are the only one qualified to fulfill your life role, purpose and destiny. Take assertive action related to your spiritual interests and passions on a daily basis.

Angel Number 1129 also suggests that if you have misplaced or lost something in your life, the Universe is manifesting something positive for you to take its’ place. This may also relate to a situation or circumstance that may be coming to an end. Trust that wonderful new beginnings and/or directions are indicated for you.

Angel Number 1129 may also be indicating that if you have been feeling the urge to pursue a spiritually-based practice, career and/or profession or heart-based service, now is a most auspicious time to look to fulfilling this goal. It is time to accept and develop your spiritual gifts and use them to benefit yourself and others in a lightworking capacity.

Number 1129 also relates to number 4 (1+1+2+9=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

21 comments:

  1. thank you for this post. I haven't been able to find anything with this particular set of numbers and was very happy to see this' I was born on 11-29 with a life path number of 9. for as long as I can remember I've seen 1129 everywhere. a few days ago after a strange event involving the number 1129 I decided to start recording how often I saw this number. it has been averaging out to be about once every 3-4 hours that I see this sequence. I'm wondering if there is a difference in the frequency.. if it intensifies meaning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm also constantly seeing the patterns of 1129 and 129. Sometimes I see 29 quiet often, but not as much as the first pair. For example patterns of 1129 and 129 I see either daily, or every other day. At one point I was recording when I see these patterns. I recorded dates and times, but couldn't make any sense out of it. Have you been able to figure it out?

      Delete
  2. For the last 8 years or so, I have been seeing 1129 and 924(my birthday) almost daily, and multiple times a day. It is interesting to me that both hint toward a practice in spirituality and lightworking. About 4 years ago during a channeling session, I was informed that my purpose was to teach. I've resisted the idea, being an INFJ/empath. The thought alone is very draining for me. Is there a way to be involved in lightworking without being front and center so to speak? It feels as though the "calling" is getting more insistent and my desire to evolve spiritually is growing exponentially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing 1129 daily for 4years now. Which happens to be my bday. I travel a lot and believe it or not my gates or seats are mostly 11 or 29. I once missed my many flights and the gate was changed from 11 to 29 and to top it up my seat happened to be 29A. Last year on my bday, I decided since God hasn't given me an answer yet lol... I will taken ir upon my self and go see a phychic (bad idea) For a fee of $20 she gave me wrong numbers plus she knew nothing about me (What did I expect) My friends think I'm crazy, which I did myself for a while. I always celebrate big on my bday but the last 4yrs I did nothing because I wasn't sure if I was going to die. I have over 1000 screen shots of 11:29 which is the time I see everyday. My ex boyfriend started seeing the number too and now he knows I transferred the craziness to him lol....
    I'm hoping this read will help me, was definitely informative. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I was a child I always see 9:11
      This past year I’ve been back with my birth family and I am ALWAYS SEEING 11:29! And 29, like 2:29
      I was born on 2-29 (leap year)
      It’s been tripping me out!
      Obviously asking Google now lol and stumbled across this page!

      Delete
  4. Wow I never heard of an angel number until last night when talking to my friend, I was telling her that I've been seeing this number for over a year now but I didn't know there was a meaning behind it. I did start wondering if it was my death date because it's actually the day I was born. I also got into a car accident on 11/29/2016 but thank his I'm ok. My friend told me that it was my angel number and to look it up, so that's when I found your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I have also been looking for an explanation for this sequence. It is also my Birthday. 11/29/1955. I see 11/29 throughout the day as well, especially when I look at the clock on my phone, on the computer, and many other places, so I assumed there had to be a reason for this! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen!!!🎈🕊♥️Immensely blessed and grateful !!!
    Love,peace and Light to All!!!♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Silviya!
      I see your posts regularly and feel like we should connect, Thanks for your positivity! Follow me on Instagram please chefnicolemonier. Much love and many blessings!

      Delete
  7. I am looking for a true psychic mentor as I know I have several spiritual gifts that I need to enhance inorder to follow after my Devine purpose and it's mission to help others in all levels if life but especially to awaken their spiritual inner self and free their spontaenoys creative outflow so where do I find such a teacher/mentor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you still looking Zander? i am he henis who i am...ring a bell....come play with me you are now Zander...do you intend to ascend? or you just looking to help those here? hit me up if you can...i have more questions for you...and i also have answers...

      Delete
  8. I pray I continue to thrive and persue my divine soul mission.Lord, I pray for your strength at hand...God Bless those who are awakening to there divine purpose in life. #1 Fan Angels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you angels...im ready to ascend now...thank you im very honored

      Delete
  9. I never cease to be amazed, my Angel's never let me down. I ua e been seeing this number consistantly for at least 10 years now. It is my Birthday as well 11/29/72, I tell everyone how odd for me to notice my bday everyday for the last 10 to 15 years. What ever it is,I've come so used to seeing it and really wouldn't know what to do if it were to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My date of birth adds upto 29, and my life path is 11, and in 4 days time I start a new job counselling addicts and alcoholics. I feel blessed guided and protected, amen spirit x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my birthday 11.29. I have been seeing this # several times a day in the past few weeks. I have been getting a lot of signs from angels 😇 ✨️ and the divine realm in general. I am extremely grateful for the guidance and support. I just wanted to take a moment to say Thank you! 💫💖💫💕

    ReplyDelete