Wednesday, August 29, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1157

Number 1157 is a blend of the attributes of number 1 (appearing twice, amplifying its influences) mixed with the energies and vibrations of the numbers 1, 5 and 7. Number 1 brings its attributes of inspiration, intuition, positivity, new beginnings and taking action, self-reliance and tenacity, and striving towards achieving success. Number 1 tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Two number 1's appearing together relate to the Master Number 11. The karmic Master Teacher number 11 relates to the principles of spiritual awakening and enlightenment, illumination, high energy, inspiration and intuition, self-expression and sensitivity, creative idealism and mysticism. Master Number 11 tells us that to connect with our higher-selves is to know and live our Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 5 adds its energies of life changes, personal freedom, idealism and motivation, opportunity and expansion, making life choices, adaptability and versatility. Number 5 also relates to doing things your own way. Number 7 resonates with the attributes of spiritual awakening, development and enlightenment, mysticism and psychic abilities, inner-wisdom and manifesting your desires, seeking knowledge, study, education and learning.

Angel Number 1157 encourages you to look to new ways to enhance, develop and expand your personal spirituality. You may be feeling urges and inclinations towards pursuing a new and/or different path that will fuel your passions and interests. Listen to your intuition as your angels are guiding you towards new knowledge, wisdom and opportunities to express your truths.

Angel Number 1157 is a message from your angels that the choices and decisions you have made and the changes you are contemplating and undertaking are very positive and will be of benefit to you in many ways.  Your positive attitude, thoughts, beliefs and optimism will manifest great success, happiness and fulfilment in your life. Keep up the great work you have been doing, and stay happy and optimistic as this will be reflected in your life.

Angel Number 1157 also tells us that both rest and exercise are essential to our well-being, peace of mind and spiritual growth, and you are encouraged to take time out to look after your well-being on all levels. Some study and/or research into a new interest or passion may also be of benefit to you.

Number 1157 relates to number 5 (1+1+5+7=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


15 comments:

  1. 1157 keeps dropping up as the time on my watch when I look, also on a digital clock in my car (which cannot be reset and so it shows the time 7 hrs 11 minutes slow) and things seem to happen at 11:57 am/PM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My address was 1157 for 22 years of my life and more times than never it appears on my phone when I look at it and it also appears on my car clock often when I start my car. I have no idea what it means but my wife says it's my Mom and Dad in heaven watching over me and guiding my way. I certainly hope that is the answer.

      Delete
  2. I see 1157 twice a day without fail wonder y

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. May i ask where and how exactly did you feel sarcasm coming from what Vanita said @ Unknown ?!?!?!Very curious to know !!! She has just said that she sees this combination twice daily !!!
      Love,peace and Light to you and all!!!

      Delete
    2. She was being silly, that the time occurs twice daily [on her clock at 1157 and 2357] and unlike other serious and grateful folks such as yourself. Hence sage advice that sarcasm is bad karma, it is.

      Delete
    3. You never know if she sees it on clock only & how her clock is set!
      She could have seen it anywhere really.
      Hope you get the point that there is no sarcasm in her comment ,nor seriousnes in mine!
      Blessings and light to you and all !

      Delete
    4. Oh Lord, Russian trolls even on THIS site?

      Delete
  4. Seen 1157 a lot recently even just 57. I just wish a greater signal was more up front and honest. Cause im sure my angel is talking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Immensely blessed and grateful!!!
    An awesome message and fully resonates with what is going on within and around me right now!!!
    I've indeed made a massive progress & I'm proud of my self!!!
    I am in a process of changing jobs (currently waiting for the best opportunity to appear,as I'm signed with an agent),plus I'm just about to enrol in a fitness and wellbeing course !!!
    Indeed,I feel little tired and in need of TLC,as over the past couple of days my sleep seems to be broken and that affects me!!!
    I will nourish my self in any way possible ,plus add a Yoga class to my training routine ! ♡♡♡
    Thank you Angels!!!♡♡♡
    Thank you Joanne !!!♡♡♡
    I love you !!!
    Blessings ,health,Love,light and light to all!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. That she sees it twice daily and wonder y is sarcastic in tone and bad karma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll see them all day long all time since lost woman loved check out my utube channel under light bringer been documenting

    ReplyDelete