Monday, August 01, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 226


Number 226 is a compilation of the energies of number 2 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the vibrations of number 6. Number 2 brings its attributes of balance and harmony, partnerships and relationships, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, encouragement, faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose. Number 6 relates to possessions, status and the monetary aspects, service to others, grace, love of home and family, gratitude, compassion and nurturing, responsibility and reliability, honesty and integrity.

Angel Number 226 tells you to have faith and trust that your material and monetary needs will be met. Maintain a positive attitude and outlook in regards to the monetary and financial aspects of your life and give any fears and worries to the angels to heal and transform. Trust within that you are fully supported by the Universe and all will be taken care of as you live and serve your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Listen to your intuition and guidance from the angels and be open to receiving assistance from unexpected sources and in unusual ways.

Angel Number 226 encourages you to be diplomatic and co-operative with others in order to set a positive example for them to learn from. It is a message that as you serve your life purpose and mission you will reap the spiritual and emotional rewards of love, trust and companionship as well as manifesting positive abundance on all levels.

Trust the angels to supply you with everything you need.

Number 226 relates to number 1 (2+2+6=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

Also see:
Repeating 2’s and 6’s  (26, 226, 262, 266 etc)
Angel Number 26
Angel Number 262
Angel Number 266

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


27 comments:

  1. Joanne, I love this blog, i have been visiting daily (sometimes multiple times if i notice a new number) for about a year. From time to time i read the comments and stories. I am wondering, Some say they have seen these numbers for years and still nothing has manifested for them. Why is that? The numbers i notice have much to do with where things are in my life and seem to manifest very quickly. What makes the difference? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here I have emaculant faith and live for my saviour I have a personal relationship with my Lord and Savior because I'm all alone in this world except for the most important love of my life JESUS HALALUA THANK YOU GOD AME

      Delete
  2. For the past 25 years I've been seeing the number 226 everwhere every which way.. almost everyday for 25years I'm 41..it is also
    the month2 and day26 when I was born..I can't get away from it..lol so I wanted to share that thank you for your website..fernando

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Fernando,
      my birthday is the same day 2/26/
      I am only now trully gravitating to the notion
      that angelic angeles are truly hear as our guide and protectors the blessings that have been bestowed upon me is amazing.
      Look me up sometime: angiewrytes@youtube.com

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dedicate this to a good friend at deviantart.com . :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My social security card has 226 in it, my birthday is 226, and my birth time is 12:26.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool! My dad's first 3 are 226, my birthday is 226, and my boyfriend's badge number is 226! It follows me everywhere!

      Delete
  7. My social security has 226 in it, my birthday is 226, and I was born on 12:26.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose

    ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at

    this time.

    It may act as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.

    It can also be validation that angels/spirit guides/passed over loved ones are with you.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very interesting. Many years ago I dreamed I won 226 million dollars I was always curious as to why was it so specfic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Since I was six, I have seen the numbers 333. 1333. I didn't know what it meant, until I kept searching, seeking, then after so any years two and a half decades, I came across this angel sign. I don't recall how it happened but I awakened. I seen this sign today, 226 I have read it, staying positive and keep moving forward, I have doubts many times but walking and seeing the stars above,I can clear my mind. Having love, faith, not to expect in return, but as you do the things anything. Can make a huge impact no matter the size. I must thank you for sharing. But I also thank the angels as I did as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Since I was six, I have seen the numbers 333. 1333. I didn't know what it meant, until I kept searching, seeking, then after so any years two and a half decades, I came across this angel sign. I don't recall how it happened but I awakened. I seen this sign today, 226 I have read it, staying positive and keep moving forward, I have doubts many times but walking and seeing the stars above,I can clear my mind. Having love, faith, not to expect in return, but as you do the things anything. Can make a huge impact no matter the size. I must thank you for sharing. But I also thank the angels as I did as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My birthday is 2/26 as well and I’ve been seeing these numbers all year ! I’m still trying to understand why i see it sooo frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always grateful... Thank you!!! 😇🙏💗😜🥰

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm trusting the angels... Always grateful!!! 🥰😇🙏

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm trusting, and open to receiving... Thank you, and love and to light to all of us!!! 💖💗💞😇🙏

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you... I'm so ready for new companionship to enter my life. Bring it on. #1Fan Angels

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for your words of wisdom. So you have helped me beyond my wildest expectations. I love you for the fact that you help so many People find their way back on track. My words can’t express the gratitude I feel I’ve completely changed my life. Due to the fact that I am paying attention and I hear so much clearer now see so much clearer now. I have been reading your Blog for a few years now. Things are finally starting to make sense well I’m finally listening however the case all I have to say is thank you so much I truly love you for what you do. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Janice Patrice HartTuesday, January 09, 2024

    These numbers coming up for me today have a very similar message and I thank you for having a great reference site for us.

    ReplyDelete