Monday, August 01, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 225


Number 225 is a compilation of the energies of number 2 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the attributes of number 5. Number 2 represents relationships and partnerships, balance and harmony, faith, devotion, insight, co-operation, adaptability and diplomacy. Number 2 also resonates with your Divine soul mission. Number 5 resonates with major life changes, making important choices and decisions, promotion and advancements, adaptability and versatility, adventure and life lessons learned through experience.  

Angel Number 225 tells you that the life changes you are contemplating and/or experiencing will be to your benefit and your angels ask that you trust your intuition and follow its direction. Let go of the ‘old’ that no longer positively serves you and change something in your life that is making you unhappy or unhealthy, such as a bad habit or toxic relationship so that you can make room for positive new experiences and opportunities in your life. Move forward with faith and confidence and get ready to have some activity, action and adventures.

Angel Number 225 is a message to believe in yourself and your Divine life plan and soul purpose.

Number 225 relates to number 9 (2+2+5=9) and Angel Number 9.

Also see:
Repeating 2’s and 5’s  (25, 225, 252, 255 etc)
Angel Number 25
Angel Number 252
Angel Number 255

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


17 comments:

  1. Thank you for providing this blessing in my life! I am new to this, however it has come to my attention at a time when I was truly ready for it and at a time that I am making big changes and have truly found my passion coincided with purpose. I have searched a long time for this to come and as i am allowing into my life their were some doubts. 225 told me exactly what I needed at the right time!!!!
    Bliss is beautiful, Thank you!!!! Keep up the work of the light!!!

    Rick Bender..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking up a vendor's sales report in our family business accounting system. It was vendor 225 at 2:25 pm and she had a net sales total of $225. That night I was woken up and guided to look at the clock although I was barely awake, and it was 2:25 am. I woke up again at exactly 5:55 am. It's such a blessing to be open and willing to receive the love and messages our guides and Angels.(And to be able to look up the meanings on this great site!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a big decision, it was a right one! Thank you angels thank you Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, 225 is spot on 💛💖 Blessings of Light and Love 💛💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyy! I'm Ready! Thanks Joanne you have been a complete blessing on my ascension journey. Sending love light and peace! Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  6. no idea what my life plan is tbh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always and forever grateful!!! 🥰😊😜

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Joanne, you have been like my guardian angel over the past 3 years since I've discovered your Angel numbers - Thank you. Thank you for your wisdom and for guiding me through all of my trials and blessings. You are part of my life and hold a special place in my heart, filled with gratitude. Even in times when all looked grave, you gave me the strength to believe. Thanks to your wisdom my life has finally (!) started to turn in the right direction - I have found my purpose, weeding out toxic people, learning my lessons and turning them into positive outcomes.
    Sending you love and light, namaste 🙏❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Life is a series of reactions to things beyond our control. There is no plan at play. The belief that there is comes from a need to assure oneself in the face of the discomfort of the experienced reality like the lies we tell children about the things that are too hard to explain

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our house number growing up was 224 and I see it a lot and my children do also!what can than mean! I feel it could be my parents around?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your website!! I always recommend it to all my friends and people who are drawn to certain numbers!

    ReplyDelete