Monday, August 01, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 228

Number 228 is a blend of the vibrations of number 2 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the attributes of the powerful number 8. Number 2 brings its attributes of faith and trust, insight, diplomacy, mediation and co-operation, intuition and initiative, finding balance and harmony, and serving your Divine life purpose. Number 8 adds its influences of manifesting abundance and prosperity, self-confidence and inner-strength, inner-wisdom, and achieving success. Number 8 also resonates with karma and the Spiritual Law of Karma (Cause and Effect).

Angel Number 228 brings a message that you need to believe that you are worthy of receiving success, abundance and prosperity in your life, and know that it is your Divine birthright. Allow yourself to receive with grace and gratitude and be grateful for the rewards and blessings you are reaping from karmic work well done in the past. Remember, the more you have, the more you have to give.

Angel Number 228 is also a message that a door is about to close for you and your angels are assuring you intuitively that another is about to open. Trust that the angels are guiding you towards and through new doors of opportunity and these doors are leading to the next steps along your spiritual path and life purpose

Trust the guidance from the angels and follow your intuitive directions with faith and trust in your actions. Rejoice in life’s abundance and appreciate all that you have. Accept your blessings graciously.

Number 228 relates to number 3 (2+2+8=12, 1+2=3) Angel Number 3.

Also see:
Repeating 2’s and 8’s  (28, 228, 282, 288 etc)  

26 comments:

  1. I keep seeing 228 everywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same with 228. This number was my old house number where I was raised as a child. 228 comes up so many times, it's crazy, but fun. Look it up on ht e big web...interesting.

      Delete
    2. I was born when my Mom was 28 @ 6:28am on 2/28, my daughter was born at 2:35am on 2/28. My son was born on 11/08.

      Delete
    3. My birthday is 2/28 too!

      Delete
    4. I'm 2/28/82!!

      Delete
  2. so do I maybe every moment not only 228 , but 28 82 128 182 228 282 288 etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the same with me. It's really crazy, and that's what my friends all tell me I am because of it.

      Delete
  3. I keep seeing 228 everywhere and always wondered why? This article had some similarities as to what I have experienced with this number.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing 228 almost every single day. Plus, I'm seeing 1228 as well, just not as frequently as 228. What does it mean? Does it matter if it's like every single time when I happen pull up the time, on my phone, iPad, computer, TV time and/or wall clocks, whether it is day or night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgggggg me too. Those are my numbers

      Delete
    2. The angels guide your every move, they are so real you can feel them

      Delete
  5. If I'm not seeing 28, I'm seeing 228.The number 28 and 228 has been showing up a lot lately and so far, reading from what I know thanks to Joanne, makes a whole lot of sense. Since seeing the number 28 or 228, its like I've developed strong psychic abilities and have been receiving just about anything my heart desire.This is so amazing...I am so grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My time has come . BADR 😭😇😈😎

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time actually taking note of the number. I believe the fact that I felt its significance indicates that although I haven't taken note of it before, Now I am ready for what it says. I certainly need this message. That I know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    can someone help me too
    I keep seeing this number 228 too and is keeping coming is my head why im seeing it

    Ive been in imagination or what|?

    I'm a Muslim and believer of the holy book quran
    in qoran there is 114 chapters if is time 2 equals 228 this means two books so must I recite the qoran twice?
    chapter 112 thrice is equal to one time recitation of qoran must I recitye it six time ?
    this is the science of quran

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanking God for You. Love&Light.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you. my birthday falls on 2/28 and i constantly see 228 everywhere. the insight is very helpful, so once again thank you. namaste

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hallelujah thank you Holy Spirit thank you Jesus and to my loving Holy angels

    ReplyDelete