28.6.11

ANGEL NUMBER 28


The number 28 is made up from the energies and vibrations of the number 2 and number 8.  Number 2 resonates with the attributes of diplomacy and co-operation, balance and harmony, insightfulness and service to others, sensitivity and adaptability.  Number 2 also relates to your Divine life purpose and soul mission.  Number 8 relates to the qualities of manifesting wealth, abundance and prosperity, problem solving and achieving success, inner-wisdom and knowledge, stability and integrity.  Number 8 also resonates with Karma and the Universal Spiritual Law of Karma.  This makes 28 a number of receptivity, partnerships, duality and attainment; as well as a number of wealth, authority, finances and leadership.

Angel Number 28 is a message from your angels that your self-belief, confidence and positive attitude have ensured that abundance will enter your life, and you are encouraged to make the most of these auspicious energies.  Be grateful for your blessings and remember that the more you have, the more you have to share with others.  Give and so you shall receive.

The Angel Number 28 is a message that your positive affirmations and optimistic outlook will manifest wonderful blessings into your life.  You have worked steadily towards achieving long-term goals and aspirations and have used your personal integrity and wisdom to their utmost.  Your angels encourage you to keep up the good work. 

The repeating Angel Number 28 is also a message from your angels that a door is about to close for you, and your angels are assuring you intuitively that another is about to open.  This will prove to be most beneficial to you.  Trust that your material needs will be taken care of during these changes.

Angel Number 28 may also be an indication that it is time for you to consider beginning a spiritually-based profession, practice and/or career.

Number 28 also relates to the Number 1 (2+8=10/1) and the Angel Number 1.

See also:  
Repeating 2’s and 8’s  (228, 282, 288 etc)
Angel Number 228
Angel Number 282
Angel Number 288

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of NUMBERS

ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


* *  Join me on FACEBOOK at  Angel Numbers - Sacred Scribes
https://www.facebook.com/AngelNumbersSacredScribes



13 comments:

  1. The day after I read this, a door did shut (metaphorically). It was really comforting to remember reading this. Thank you!! L&L -Sera

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how much comfort this has brought me. The number 28 has been showing up often lately and I knew it had to mean something. I am so Happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So comforting, chills, and tears of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its my birthday today and am turning 28. i got curious about the number and decided to look it up so i know what to expect.am glad i found this. the past 7yrs of my life has been sorrowful and painful. glad something good just happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!thanks!..Reading this made me feel grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have been seeing this number almost every day for 3 years. so strange. im really glad i looked in2 it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't know much about this stuff but I have been seeing this number so often it is actually scaring me, I feel like some one is trying to tell me something but I have no clue what that might be. 90% of the time i look at a clock its on the 28th minute like clock work, pun intended. I found a bunch of little gold bells on the ground, thought they were neat so I gathered them, then counted them and there was exactly 28 of them. 28 keeps showing up as the lst 2 numbers on license plates on the cars in front of me, the number has been beyond coincidental for about a year now. My birthday happens to be on 8/28/1978, but have no idea if that has anything to do with the recurrence of the number, but its everywhere, way more than any other number, to the point it really has made my hair stand up and given me goose bumps, over and over, what could it mean? After reading this, I am very into Karma, its actually how i live my life, but that doesn't explain much, why do i see this number constantly? Any insight would be so gratefully appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and
      focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time.

      Delete
  8. I didn't even KNOW this was my number! I chose 5 a long time ago because it was "my favorite age" but the number 28 has been showing up in my life CONSTANLY ever since the end of last year...
    I'm so glad I found this!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder what kind of door, I recently came out of relationship, perhaps this? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was born on 21 July ,21.07.. 21+7=28 , 1999 ,1+9+9+9=28 :O omg im so glad i found this.

    ReplyDelete