Sunday, August 07, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 256


Number 256 is a blend of the attributes of number 2, the energies of number 5 and the vibrations of number 6. Number 2 relates to balance and harmony, duality, benevolence, peace, consideration, decisiveness, co-operation and mediation, intuition and insight, faith and trust, and your life purpose and soul missionNumber 5 resonates with auspicious new opportunities, making life choices and important changes, life lessons learned through experience, individualism, free-will and personal freedom, promotion and progress. Number 6 relates to love of home and family and domesticity, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others, grace and gratitude, independence, initiative, action and overcoming obstacles.

Angel Number 256 is a message from your angels that the changes you are making will have positive effects upon your income earning capabilities, and you are now manifesting abundance and prosperity into your life. Trust that your material needs will be met, and you will be able to amply provide for yourself and your loved ones. Continue to use positive affirmations and maintain a positive attitude and perspective to receive a steady flow of abundance and prosperity to provide for your wants and needs. 

Angel Number 256 tells you that when you live your life being true to yourself and honest with others you manifest positive energies and desired results and outcomes. Use your natural diplomatic abilities and communication skills to overcome any perceived obstacles and challenges, and remember that they present in your life as tests for you to pass. You have the inner-strength and tenacity to endure and overcome any and all obstacles that may present in your life. Know that everything happens for a reason and within all experiences there is growth to be had and life lessons to be learned.

Number 256 relates to number 4 (2+5+6=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


14 comments:

  1. Wow! This just speaks to me :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing this number but i don't see any improvement actually things are getting worst and worst what should i think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the higher self is bringing the changes into your life but your negative focus is screwing it up.... watch how you program your perception of situaitons.... let go and don't focus on something that bothers you.. if it doesn't feel like a hell yes then ignore it and move on

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weird, im not buying it but gave me chills on how closely this relates to me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To the "non-believer": There are signs everywhere.It is up to US to receive the messages. Open yourself up more to different possibilities, you'll start to see the changes.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am awe struck...I woke to find my clock flashing this number, and an inner drive to know what the number ment!! It was the answer, the reply to my hearts question...everything I needed to know. I am in tears of gratitude xx
    Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen this number my whole life without having a clue as to why. Since starting my online business I now see it all the time. I now understand. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I work in a check out at a supermarket and this number ended up being the total at least 5 times within like a 2 hour range, and the number 365 showed up a fiew times too. So weird.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Universe/God (source) ...This thing called life is amazing!! A positive mindset is key.

    ReplyDelete
  12. when I was a kid I always wrote 256 I didn't realize that i draw a wrote that number, I was really curious because as I grew up I always thought about that number and I didn't realize that I wrote it on my hand I didn't mean it when I searched online and I found that it was true what they said when I was 15 years old I saw a white person in the sky with a pain in my eye I couldn't even bear the pain, and I tell everyone everything that happened because no one believed me..

    ReplyDelete
  13. And don't I know about it!!
    Thank you. 🧘🙏💕

    ReplyDelete