Sunday, August 07, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 257


Number 257 is a combination of the attributes of number 2, the energies of number 5 and the vibrations of number 7. Number 2 brings its vibrations of faith and trust, insight and intuition, duality, balance and harmony, adaptability and co-operation, mediation and diplomacy, consideration for others, flexibility and grace and your Divine life purpose. Number 5 resonates with major life changes, making important choices and decisions, adaptability and versatility, courage and conviction, personal freedom and individuality, life lessons learned through experience. Number 7 vibrates with the mystical influences of peace, spiritual awakening and development, inner-knowing and understanding others, dignity and refinement, study and learning, persistence of purpose and good fortune.

Angel Number 257 encourages you to take full advantage of positive changes and their effects on your life, and to take up new opportunities with enthusiasm and optimism. Trust that these changes are happening in your life in order to enhance and advance you along your journey. Have the courage and conviction to follow your intuition and walk your spiritual path with purpose.  

Angel Number 257 tells of opportunities for you to expand your consciousness and spiritual awareness by meditating, taking time to go within, listening your intuition and following angelic guidance. Be open to receiving knowledge and information from unusual and unexpected sources and stay alert to interesting new experiences, opportunities, surroundings and people. Be open to fresh revelations, epiphanies, light-bulb moments and intriguing notions and ideas and listen to your intuition as there are choices to make and actions to take. Keep a strong, clear connection with your personal spirituality and adapt to changes gracefully and gratefully.

Life runs better when you trust your intuition. You already know what to do in your heart, so trust your inner-truths and act upon them.

Number 257 relates to number 5 (2+5+7=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


18 comments:

  1. wow thanks for that, im a christian so it makes perfect sense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been seeing 257 for yrs.. and God took me to a scripture.. which HAPPENED(LOL)to be..2 Corinthians 5:7(257) which is walking by faith not by sight..

      and here is speaks of "having the courage and conviction to follow your intuition" which is walking by our faith.. LOVE it

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much fir your work. It is so comforting and helpful to me in my everyday life. Many blessings to you:)

    Ebonee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to figure out why I keep seeing these numbers, thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This message gave me goosebumps. I really feel loved and supported right now. Basically my bf confessed something to me that he did a year ago. He wasnt unfaithful but it was something we agreed should never happen if we are going to be together. So..of course i was shaken when i first heard of his confession...but it only took 20-30 minutes for me to totally genuinely forgive him. I could have ended it right there, but i held him in bed as he cried, telling him not yo condemn himself and to be happy because we can just live on together. I had this unreal peace and love at this moment and it was Truly DIVINE. It took a person like me Immense courage to do this. Ive worked all my life to have peace about these things. I followed my intuition. My Heart! It is my path to never give up on the love we share. I hope others can see this too in their lives. I Looove Cocos comment. God brings me to scripture too so i can feel your excitenent...Hes a crazy cool God! And i totally did WALK BY FAITH, not by sight. What i Saw was that he messed up and i hurt, but my faith told me it was a mistake, and that i must forgive him and mend his dying heart. He thought he was going to lose me. Oh god is great!
    And, it took me a couple days since to look at this numbers meaning cus ive seen it 25 times since it all happened a couple days ago..and i was nervoud lol. Ever since that day, something has definitely pulled me towards my heart, my inner spirituality and true passion. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peace baby 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes so much sense. I've been feeling outta whack & rather stressed lately. I need to meditate more ! Thank you for this 🙏🏼
    Peace & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this. I just purchased a house with this number and am so excited. Grateful for your guidance with this number!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this. I just purchased a house with this number and am so excited. Grateful for your guidance with this number!

    ReplyDelete
  9. God is our Mother

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seen 257 in the sky clouds around the Sunday that pasted i think

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen 257 for years, but the past couple of months, every single day. Thank you for this, I'm going to finally follow my intuition.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyone in here saying they’ve seen this number more then once... tonight I woke up from a nightmare, more of a vision from up above at exactly 2:57 I woke up and the number was just stuck in my head that I had to look it up and here I em, at first I was like I might of had this nightmare cause I was just watching this movie called (the day after tomorrow) now I’m convinced it wasn’t cause of the movie! God forgive me for my sins. I’m just 23 years old

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just thank you so much Joanne for being willing to share so openly. These guidances have always been exactly what I need. They have helped so much and without fail over the past 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just thank you so much Joanne for being willing to share so openly. These guidances have always been exactly what I need. They have helped so much and without fail over the past 10 years.

    ReplyDelete