Sunday, August 14, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 308

Number 308 is made up of a combination of the attributes and energies of number 3, the influences of number 0 and vibrations of number 8. Number 3 relates to inspiration and creativity, self-expression and communication, growth, expansion and the principles of increase, spontaneity, encouragement and assistance, manifesting and manifestation. Number 3 also resonates with the energies of the Ascended MastersNumber 0 resonates with eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point, potential and/or choice, and developing one’s spiritual aspectsNumber 0 is the number of the ‘God’ force and Universal Energies and reinforces, amplifies and magnifies the vibrations of the numbers it appears with. Number 8 adds its energies of self-confidence and dependability, discernment and good judgement, truth and integrity, inner-wisdom, self-reliance and achieving success, the concept of karma and Universal Spiritual Law of Karma. The attributes and energies of these two numbers combined makes 308 a number of optimism and joy, coupled with expansion, courage, material abundance and reality.

Angel Number 308 encourages you to stand tall in your own power and believe in your own extraordinary strengths and unique talents. You will be amazed at what you can do and achieve. Believe in yourself and open up and allow the flow of positive abundance into your life (by way of money, time, energy or in whatever form you require) and know that well-earned rewards and blessings of all kinds are headed your way. Know that you will find success in all that you put your mind and efforts towards.

Angel Number 308 is a sign that your connection with the angelic and spiritual realm, as well as your positive actions, prayers and positive affirmationshave opened you up to the flow of infinite abundance. Be grateful for your blessings and share them lovingly with others.

Angel Number 308 tells you that you are in-line for prosperity and abundance in your life. Be open to receiving your dues and be grateful and appreciative of your blessings. You are reminded that as with the law of ‘giving and receiving’ (Cause and Effect – the Spiritual Law of Karma), when you have plenty, you have plenty to share with others. 

Reveal your power to yourself and others in ways that enhance your relationships, self-esteem and confidence, and your life in general. Stretch what you are capable of in regards to compassion and loving kindness, and offer grace to others through mercy, forgiveness, kindness and unconditional love. Open your heart to others as the more love and grace you offer, the more you receive.

Number 308 relates to the karmic number 11 (3+0+8=11) and Angel Number 11.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT

Get a Psychic Reading for $1.99 … click here for further information.

35 comments:

  1. I have just been changed by reading this 308 followed by 916 I have just found what I am and now I can live with ease

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very happy to read this. Thank you for sharing your experience.

      Delete
  2. Hi....I really don't know how the universe works things out but I think its really not that important even if we know.I just know prayer is the best way.I'm a college student now but my mum has been the one using all her money on me alone.Now I have to buy a laptop and I feel really pained to ask her for more....can the universe do something to help my dreams come true.I'll be willing to receive and give my heart back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can pray for anything including a way to afford a new laptop, be open to opportunities that come your way.
      Also avoid fear towards the subject and try not to worry how your prayer will be answered.
      Be grateful in all areas of your life and remain faithful, especially holding the utmost faith in the Creators perfect love for you, he understands our material needs just as much as any other need and hopes you ask for help!
      It sounds like your mother has invested a lot in you, I'm sure she understands that college requires the necessary tools to succeed and probably hopes you would fear asking for help, try not to feel guilty as a mothers love wouldn't have it!! :) maybe you could offer to pay the cost back one way or another.

      Good luck and God Bless honey :)

      Delete
    2. last week I got the biggest most random urge to look at the clock. it read "3:08". I stood there for a second and just went on. Ever since that happened I've noticed I always look at the clock at 11:11 4:44 both am and pm .. im kind of shook

      Delete
    3. that's really creepy, I see the exact same #'s as u ^^^^ and just had a really trippy experience. What does it mean when people have the same life #'s?? do they have similar life paths?

      Delete
  3. since i was a teenager i've noticed these numbers together.most of the time i look at the clock or my mobile phone these numbers appear and i knew they meant something but was not certain until now. thank you for what you reveiled to me, regards, Mr. K.Sirjusingh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebodies foot was just healed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joanne! Thank you for you beautiful service. I've been coming here often lately. (The Angels have had a lot to say, lol) I ask only out of curiosity, but did you edit this post recently? I read it a million times earlier, but haven't been back for a few months. Now it says something different, not bad just different. It still was highly relevant to what just happened. I only looked one more time to try and glean new insight, but it appears to be a new message now. Again I truly appreciate your Service, and I thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked about the change in the message in hopes of figuring out if I've switched timelines again, or if you simply updated the meaning of 308. Either way its a good sign for me, again I'm thankful for the resource you've provided Humanity.

      Delete
  6. I dream of 308 no.. Its a hotel apt no that I wish to go in my dream, I tried to look it up searching it even its kinda hard to find becoz there are certain place that is so unusual and the 3rd floor is quite messy and under renovation. But finally I did found it the door with 308 but I just woke up thinking if its a sign that I need to go to lotto store lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dream of 308 no.. Its a hotel apt no that I wish to go in my dream, I tried to look it up searching it even its kinda hard to find becoz there are certain place that is so unusual and the 3rd floor is quite messy and under renovation. But finally I did found it the door with 308 but I just woke up thinking if its a sign that I need to go to lotto store lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dream of 308 no.. Its a hotel apt no that I wish to go in my dream, I tried to look it up searching it even its kinda hard to find becoz there are certain place that is so unusual and the 3rd floor is quite messy and under renovation. But finally I did found it the door with 308 but I just woke up thinking if its a sign that I need to go to lotto store lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Accompanied by all these numbers every day...Grateful! 💜💙

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. I really needed to hear the good news of the number 308. I have never before dreamed of numbers and what's more interesting is that I had the dream that I was being evacuated from my building and they kept asking my unit number which I kept telling them was 308. Actuallyit is405 but in the dream I was certain it was 308 I am so glad I remembered this dream and that the meaning is good. Thank you God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dine ve inançlara inanmam bir tek yaratana inanırım onunda pek beni sevdiğini ve benimle ilgilendiğini sanmıyorum ama surekli 308 sayisini görüyorum ama her yerde sürekli hic olmicak yerlerde 308 sayisini görüyorum ve bu benim ilk okul ogrenci numaramdi her şeyi araştırdım ama bir cozum bulamadım buyuk ihtimal buda bir sacmalik ve sizin dediklerinizi kanitlar bir aciklama bekliyorum

    ReplyDelete
  12. Immensely blessed and grateful,now Nd always!!! ♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the constant reminder Angels !!!
    Thank you Joanne,I love you !!!
    Stay blessed people , as we all are !!! ♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. I recently moved to a new area. My apartment number is 308. I intuitively chose this apartment as soon as I viewed it. My numerology vibrates to the number 11 in name and birth date, so I try to be constantly in alignment with that number. Thank you for this insightful article.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Lord Jesus i need to follow and fulfil my job as lightworker ❤��

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amen praise God thanks to my Angels

    ReplyDelete
  17. So needed this well put passage, as I sit for my personal Trainer exam on monday 2 days from now... ive been feeling at my lowest so stressed and I rarely get stressed,soooooooo very nervous ,lm so ready for change and breakthrough, God Bless #1Fan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amen praise the Lord hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much!💛🧡💖😊

    ReplyDelete
  20. Timely message... Thank you Joanne for being the voice, and messenger of all the angel numbers I see. Much love and gratitude to you, the 😇 Angels, and Spirit.💗🥰💖🌻💞🥰🤗 Love and light always!!!🙏😇💖

    ReplyDelete
  21. Been seen this number everywhere since a kid im 32 now and its still everywhere i look

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you, I am so grateful for every of my step having you watching over me, sending me encouragement by angel numbers. And to Joanne, I believe you are one of them. Your support is hugely appreciated! ��

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so very much for these signs and messages. They are incredibly very much appreciated :) Thank you Angels, and thank you Joanne

    ReplyDelete