Wednesday, November 16, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 719

Number 719 is a compilation of the vibrations of number 7, the energies of number 1, and the attributes of number 9. Number 7 is the number of inner-knowing and understanding others, spiritual awakening, compassion, study, learning and education, deep contemplation, empathic and psychic abilities, dignity and refinement. Number 1 promotes striving forward and pursuing goals, instinct and intuition, ambition and tenacity, initiative, changes, inspiration, self-leadership and assertiveness, new beginnings and starting afresh. Number 1 also relates to creating our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 9 resonates with the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective, benevolence and altruism, non-conformity, leading life as a positive example for others, strength of character, philanthropy and humanitarianism, and lightworking. Number 9 also denotes endings and conclusions.

Angel Number 719 is a message to maintain positive thoughts and optimistic expectations to do with your life purpose and soul mission. Your lightworking talents, skills and abilities are much needed by the world at this time, and only you are qualified to fulfill your soul purpose and destiny. Give any fears or anxieties to the angels for healing and transmutation, and get on with your life mission with confidence and enthusiasm.

Angel Number 719 is a message to listen to your intuition and the guidance from the angels in regards to the next steps on your spiritual path. Trust that you are in the right place at the right time, and your soul is urging you to shine your light in order to illuminate the way for others to follow. Live your life as a positive example to others. 

Angel Number 719 can also indicate that a major phase or cycle, situation or circumstance in your life has come to completion and this has brought closure to projects, associations and/or ways of being and doing. If you wish to be rid of something in your life, thank it for its service to you, bless it with love, then release it and let it go. Let go of the life you don’t want, and begin to live the life you do want.

Number 719 relates to number 8 (7+1+9=17, 1+7=8) and Angel Number 8.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading

31 comments:

  1. I dreamed this number last night in a series of what seemed like 5 different dreams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im 17 when I was 8 years old I had a dream of an old lady she had a purple cloak on and she wasn't all that pretty. Well . she gave me a padlock and said the code was 719. Then she giggled a d said "lacy, always remember those numbers . be careful and think smart " that next morning I felt weird then my life started to change dramatically . and now looking at this I see why she did what she did. Its crazy but its true .

      Delete
  2. my youtube channel is carpo719...I just googled the number to see why I used this particular one. :) How Ironic...it used to be my address. That is why I chose it. I believe in synchronicity, and this one is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing this type of message for a while. As in other numbers, horoscopes, tarot readings, i guys i really need to pay attention. ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see this number at least once a day everywhere, mainly on clocks. Its the Month and day of my birthday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see the numbers of your date of birth repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birthday is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time.
      It may acts as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.

      It can also be validation that angels/spirit guides/passed over loved ones are with you.

      Blessings,

      Joanne

      Delete
    2. Same same. It's my day of birth as well. I see it everywhere!! Serial numbers, random numbers. I used to be in the financial industry. It drove my crazy!! Sometimes I look at the clock randomly or wake up to it. I EXPECT something BIG to come from this number. I prayed that I would hit big on the lottery on my birthday 2010. So when I see 719, I play. Rare wins, small loot. Sometimes I try to consider my last thoughts. Questioning their validity or worth. I have been seeing this number on a consistent basis for over 5 years. I would say I don't go two weeks without seeing 719. And I have seen it up to 5 times in one day! I'm talking license plates, balance due and balance left, change received back, school bus numbers. Not to mention the area code in Colorado. I feel like I need to go to Denver. I have a tattoo that says 'chronomentrophobia' -the fear of time. So this is a zinger for me. I've tried to follow the path or gain insight on the constant seeing of this number. But now I start to get saddened by seeing it. At the moment I feel cursed by it. Or sometimes I dislike seeing it because it's a reminder that I need to get my life together. I feel lost in this number. I see my life coming to be similar to the movie Number 23.

      Delete
    3. Same, Colorado springs. 719 is a very independent number, much love.

      Delete
    4. Same, Colorado Springs here. 719 is a very independent number. Much love.

      Delete
    5. My birthday is also on 719 and my grandma died on 719 and I always see 719 on the clock.

      Delete
  5. heyy... my birth date is 7th May n my son's 19th..does this have any indication?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My birthday is 7/19 💛💚💙💜❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bday 7/19. I know so many other people that day 2. DK u but I love yall😘✊🏾✌🏾

      Delete
    2. My bday 7/19. I know so many other people that day 2. DK u but I love yall😘✊🏾✌🏾

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. My birthday is July 19 ,95 as well !! I see 719 everywhere as well .

      Delete
  8. Just Thankful For These Numbers & THIS SITE

    ReplyDelete
  9. 719 is my birthday as well. I see this number all the time. On the clock, on everything! Also 79.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my birthday. I have been seeing these numbers consistently over the last couple of weeks, both AM and PM. Thank you for the interpretation!

    ReplyDelete